Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) installing binary files on the mac Post 302446722 by Corona688 on Thursday 19th of August 2010 11:55:35 AM
Old 08-19-2010
My crystal ball's still in for maintenance, you're going to need to be a lot more specific. What program? What did you try? In what way did it not work?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing gdm on mac os x tiger

I was installing gdm on the terminal application and my ISP disconnected. When I reconnected and tried to continue the installation, I got the following message: Waiting for lock on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: adrianzen
0 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

Little help needed installing gnuplot on Mac OS X

I am using Mac OS X 10.4.9 and am trying to install gnuplot-4 but I run into some problems. Hopefully someone recognizes them and can help. - I have installed aquaterm 1.0.1 and this works fine. - Then I installed gnuplot-4 by clicking the installer package. - When I then go into a terminal... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karman
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problems installing a program through Terminal in Mac OS X

Hey all.. I have a problem with the BitTorrent client called Deluge. (Deluge BitTorrent Client). Followed the guide on their homepage, but can't get it to work. First of all I have installed Xcode Tools 3.0 and MacPorts. I did the "sudo port install deluge" command, and all packages seemed to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sixmax
1 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Help installing a Unix operating system on a mac

Hey, I am basically a newb when it comes to anything other than gaming on computers. I am working on changing that and as a first step am installing and learning a UNIX system on my mac. Here is the thing. I already partitioned the hard drive using boot camp to install windows, which I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Socrates1212
6 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

Installing mac on external hdd?

Hi, As I did not find any specific group for this question, i am putting it here. Can I install Mac OS on an external hard disk? Is this possible or not? I know it is very hard to install mac os on non-mac hardwares. I have a dell inspiron laptop and i want to use mac from external hdd. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sanzee
1 Replies

6. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Mac OS binary (ABIF) file to MS Windows

Hello, I have a problem with two file (In attach). These file contain the instruction for run an application platform for a lab machine. The fil without extension if of the application in MAC the file with .md5 extension is for the win software version. Now i need convert the win file to mac... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinciovincio
20 Replies

7. OS X (Apple)

Installing RPM built on CentOS on Mac OS X

I have a build process that runs on CentOS that builds RPMs for a java-based product. I'd like to be able to install these RPMs on my Mac OS X laptop for testing purposes. I don't need an RPM database to manage dependencies or previously installed packages. Consider this RPM to be a glorified... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jschnitter
1 Replies
crystal(6x)							XScreenSaver manual						       crystal(6x)

NAME
crystal - kaleidescope. SYNOPSIS
crystal [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-grid] [-no-cell] [-centre] [-nx number] [-ny number] [-count number] [-delay number] [-ncolors number] [-fps] DESCRIPTION
Moving polygons, similar to a kaleidescope (more like a kaleidescope than the hack called `kaleid,' actually.) OPTIONS
-visual visual Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual. -window Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default. -root Draw on the root window. -grid | -no-grid Whether to draw grid. -cell | -no-cell Whether to draw the cell. -centre | -no-centre Whether to center on screen -nx number Horizontal Symmetries. -10 - 10. Default: -3. -ny number Vertical Symmetries. -10 - 10. Default: -3. -count number Count. -5000 - 5000. Default: -500. -delay number Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 60000 (0.06 seconds.). -ncolors number Number of Colors. Default: 100. -fps Display the current frame rate and CPU load. ENVIRONMENT
DISPLAY to get the default host and display number. XENVIRONMENT to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property. SEE ALSO
X(1), xscreensaver(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002 by Jouk Jansen. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any pur- pose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any pur- pose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty. AUTHOR
Jouk Jansen. X Version 11 5.15 (28-Sep-2011) crystal(6x)