Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO module loaded during the start up Post 302446453 by ccc on Wednesday 18th of August 2010 07:20:30 PM
Old 08-18-2010
Thx, under /etc/conf/cf.d there are a lot of drivers, but my questions is, howto find out which drivers were loaded succesfully.

for example, under freeBSD I can use kldstat.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Library not loaded?

I am trying to install a scientific program onto my mac and when i try and execute it this error comes up and i cant find any literature on the net to fix it... dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libgfortran.2.dylib Referenced from:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: olifu02
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

waiting until file loaded

Hello i have DB file load with this command ../SS-Tools/SSdbload -r 10 -il /export/specbackup_db/$b y i should wait until the DB load completed then run the next command $SPECROOT/bin/launchinstdbapp `/usr/bin/hostname` SS n VNM.OUT how this can be done with shell scripting NB: i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mogabr
1 Replies

3. Linux

How to convert Linux Kernel built-in module into a loadable module

Hi all, I am working on USB data monitoring on Fedora Core 9. Kernel 2.6.25 has a built-in module (the one that isn't loadable, but compiles and links statically with the kernel during compilation) to snoop USB data. It is in <kernel_source_code>/drivers/usb/mon/. I need to know if I can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anitemp
0 Replies

4. Solaris

mcrypt module is not initially loaded with php

Hi I'm trying to do an upgrade for one application and whenever I run the upgradre the program shows the error that mcrypt module is not initially loaded with php. My server is running xampp 0.9 and I know this library of mcrypt is already installed. I changed the php.ini file in order to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dahr
0 Replies

5. Solaris

file just loaded does not appear to be executable

Hi When i m trying the boot the system with Primary HDD (c1t0d0s0) -- its solaris 10 I m getting an error "file just loaded does not appear to be executable".....So will anyone share the steps to recover from this stage I also tried to build the corrupted superblock from below command but... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: taruntan
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How the user process can access the character device loaded by my module

I am trying to load into the kernel a system-call dynamically (without restarting the kernel and compailing it) in an attempt to (once in kernel mode) write to user process's memory. (I know there is a way to do this with the ptrace interface but it is not an option.) I know the only way to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hopelessProgram
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

AIX Dependent Module could not be loaded

I am encountering the above error , even after setting the environment variables correctly AFAIK. I've found sources that say LIBPATH is the shared library variable , and others that say LIB_PATH, so I set both: ========================= root@lipossrp01ga: # echo $gtm_dist ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Clovis_Sangrail
6 Replies

8. Red Hat

PAM module pam_passwdqc module

Hello friends Today i have changed my passwd policy for strong password Everything is working correctly but when i changed my password , it did not ask me my old password my /etc/pam.d/system-auth file is (only passwdqc.so module line) password required pam_passwdqc.so retry=3... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rink
0 Replies

9. BSD

BSD: Getting the WM loaded

Heyas Since freebsd has set TERM to xterm when in terminal mode, i'm very curious what its value will be in GUI mode - seems its xterm (in x11/twm) as well.. how smart :eek: :( So i've installed: awesome and xorg, but when calling awesome, it talks something about invalid display. So i've... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sea
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

When does Autosys Profile loaded?

hi, would like to know if anyone knows or could verify and give me an answer on when autosys does actually load the profile whether in Activated state or Running state. Scenerio am trying to look for is Lets say i have a profile variable DATE=Mar052015 Start jobA --> JobB depends on A -->... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: veshwar
0 Replies
apache_mod_perl-108~358::mod_perl-2.0.7::docs::api::ApacUser:Contributed Perapache_mod_perl-108~358::mod_perl-2.0.7::docs::api::Apache2::Module(3)

NAME
Apache2::Module - Perl API for creating and working with Apache modules Synopsis use Apache2::Module (); #Define a configuration directive my @directives = ( { name => 'MyDirective', } ); Apache2::Module::add(__PACKAGE__, @directives); # iterate over the whole module list for (my $modp = Apache2::Module::top_module(); $modp; $modp = $modp->next) { my $name = $modp->name; my $index = $modp->module_index; my $ap_api_major_version = $modp->ap_api_major_version; my $ap_api_minor_version = $modp->ap_api_minor_version; my $commands = $modp->cmds; } # find a specific module my $module = Apache2::Module::find_linked_module('mod_ssl.c'); # remove a specific module $module->remove_loaded_module(); # access module configuration from a directive sub MyDirective { my ($self, $parms, $args) = @_; my $srv_cfg = Apache2::Module::get_config($self, $parms->server); [...] } # test if an Apache module is loaded if (Apache2::Module::loaded('mod_ssl.c')) { [...] } # test if a Perl module is loaded if (Apache2::Module::loaded('Apache2::Status')) { [...] } Description "Apache2::Module" provides the Perl API for creating and working with Apache modules See Apache Server Configuration Customization in Perl. API
"Apache2::Module" provides the following functions and/or methods: "add" Add a module's custom configuration directive to Apache. Apache2::Module::add($package, $cmds); arg1: $package ( string ) the package of the module to add arg2: $cmds ( ARRAY of HASH refs ) the list of configuration directives to add ret: no return value since: 2.0.00 See also Apache Server Configuration Customization in Perl. "ap_api_major_version" Get the httpd API version this module was build against, not the module's version. $major_version = $module->ap_api_major_version(); obj: $module ( "Apache2::Module object" ) ret: $major_version ( integer ) since: 2.0.00 This methid is used to check that module is compatible with this version of the server before loading it. "ap_api_minor_version" Get the module API minor version. $minor_version = $module->ap_api_minor_version(); obj: $module ( "Apache2::Module object" ) ret: $minor_version ( integer ) since: 2.0.00 "ap_api_minor_version()" provides API feature milestones. It's not checked during module init. "cmds" Get the "Apache2::Command" object, describing all of the directives this module defines. $command = $module->cmds(); obj: $module ( "Apache2::Module object" ) ret: $command ( "Apache2::Command object" ) since: 2.0.00 "get_config" Retrieve a module's configuration. Used by configuration directives. $cfg = Apache2::Module::get_config($class, $server, $dir_config); $cfg = Apache2::Module::get_config($class, $server); $cfg = $self->get_config($server, $dir_config); $cfg = $self->get_config($server); obj: $module ( "Apache2::Module object" ) arg1: $class ( string ) The Perl package this configuration is for arg2: $server ( "Apache2::ServerRec object" ) The current server, typically "$r->server" or "$parms->server". opt arg3: $dir_config ( "Apache2::ConfVector object" ) By default, the configuration returned is the server level one. To retrieve the per directory configuration, use "$r->per_dir_config" as a last argument. ret: $cfg (HASH reference) A reference to the hash holding the module configuration data. since: 2.0.00 See also Apache Server Configuration Customization in Perl. "find_linked_module" Find a module based on the name of the module $module = Apache2::Module::find_linked_module($name); arg1: $name ( string ) The name of the module ending in ".c" ret: $module ( "Apache2::Module object" ) The module object if found, "undef" otherwise. since: 2.0.00 For example: my $module = Apache2::Module::find_linked_module('mod_ssl.c'); "loaded" Determine if a certain module is loaded $loaded = Apache2::Module::loaded($module); name: $module ( string ) The name of the module to search for. If $module ends with ".c", search all the modules, statically compiled and dynamically loaded. If $module ends with ".so", search only the dynamically loaded modules. If $module doesn't contain a ".", search the loaded Perl modules (checks %INC). ret: $loaded ( boolean ) Returns true if the module is loaded, false otherwise. since: 2.0.00 For example, to test if this server supports ssl: if (Apache2::Module::loaded('mod_ssl.c')) { [...] } To test is this server dynamically loaded mod_perl: if (Apache2::Module::loaded('mod_perl.so')) { [...] } To test if "Apache2::Status" is loaded: if (Apache2::Module::loaded('Apache2::Status')) { [...] } "module_index" Get the index to this modules structures in config vectors. $index = $module->module_index(); obj: $module ( "Apache2::Module object" ) ret: $index ( integer ) since: 2.0.00 "name" Get the name of the module's .c file $name = $module->name(); obj: $module ( "Apache2::Module object" ) ret: $name ( string ) since: 2.0.00 For example a mod_perl module, will return: mod_perl.c. "next" Get the next module in the list, "undef" if this is the last module in the list. $next_module = $module->next(); obj: $module ( "Apache2::Module object" ) ret: $next_module ( "Apache2::Module object" ) since: 2.0.00 "remove_loaded_module" Remove a module from the list of loaded modules permanently. $module->remove_loaded_module(); obj: $module ( "Apache2::Module object" ) ret: no return value since: 2.0.00 "top_module" Returns the first module in the module list. Usefull to start a module iteration. $module = Apache2::Module::top_module(); ret: $module ( "Apache2::Module object" ) since: 2.0.00 See Also mod_perl 2.0 documentation. Copyright mod_perl 2.0 and its core modules are copyrighted under The Apache Software License, Version 2.0. Authors The mod_perl development team and numerous contributors. perl v5.16.2 2011-02-apache_mod_perl-108~358::mod_perl-2.0.7::docs::api::Apache2::Module(3)