Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements UNIX and Linux RSS News SCO's MORs for June and Bills from OPA for June and July - Mon. hearing cancelled Post 302444793 by Linux Bot on Thursday 12th of August 2010 09:30:10 PM
Old 08-12-2010
SCO's MORs for June and Bills from OPA for June and July - Mon. hearing cancelled

SCO Group's Chapter 11 Trustee, Edward Cahn, has now filed the monthly operating reports for June, as well as bills for Ocean Park Advisors for June and July. And take note: there's no hearing in bankruptcy court on Monday. Once again, it's called off.
So, Ocean Park wants more money for advising SCO about its way forward and its obligations. I will provide my own analysis for free: SCO has fallen and it can't get up. It can never pay off all the folks it owes, even if it suddenly tried. The litigation history is rather clear, is it not, that SCO's stories in court rooms don't actually get believed? There's a reason for that, one SCO's current leadership might want to look into. As a result, SCO is now a serial loser.
Extrapolate. The way forward seems clear enough to me. There is no way forward.
There. I suggest my analysis is worth at least 5 cents. I'll assume my check is in the mail.

More...

sasl_client_init(21 June 2001)											    sasl_client_init(21 June 2001)

NAME
sasl_client_init - SASL client authentication initialization SYNOPSIS
#include <sasl/sasl.h> int sasl_client_init(const sasl_callback_t *callbacks); DESCRIPTION
sasl_client_init() initializes SASL. It must be called before any calls to sasl_client_start. This call initializes all SASL client drivers (e.g. authentication mechanisms). These are usually found in the /usr/lib/sasl directory but the directory may be overriden with the SASL_PATH enviornment variable. callbacks specifies the base callbacks for all client connections. See the sasl_callbacks man page for more information RETURN VALUE
sasl_client_init returns an integer which corresponds to one of the following codes. SASL_OK is the only one that indicates success. All others indicate errors and should either be handled or the authentication session should be quit. ERRORS
SASL_OK Success SASL_BADVERS Mechanism version mismatch SASL_BADPARAM Error in config file SASL_NOMEM Not enough memory to complete operation CONFORMING TO
RFC 2222 SEE ALSO
sasl(3), sasl_callbacks(3), sasl_client_new(3), sasl_client_start(3), sasl_client_step(3) SASL man pages SASL sasl_client_init(21 June 2001)