Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: libcrypto.so.0.9.7
Operating Systems Solaris libcrypto.so.0.9.7 Post 302444060 by flinders1323 on Tuesday 10th of August 2010 09:47:04 PM
Old 08-10-2010
I have two lybcrypto files(Standard SUN and a third party one) . I want to compare the difference between them.

The results of cksum on the SUN one is
#cksum libcrypto.so.0.9.7

and on the third party one is
#cksum libcrypto.so.0.9.7

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Linking in OpenSSL libcrypto Statically

I have a C++ program which includes lots of libraries, including openssl libcrypto. In fact, the g++ switches are: -lxml2 -lcrypto -lcurl etc. The problem is that when I try to run it on a different flavor of Linux, it complains that it cannot load libcrypto.so.8. I did some research and... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: BrandonShw
20 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Curl: fatal: libcrypto.so.1.0.0

Hi, I've installed curl with all despondency but when I try to start it I get: root@xxx> curl ld.so.1: curl: fatal: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: open failed: No such file or directory Killed Looks like I have to change/make symlinks but I don't know how/where. Any idia? ---------- Post... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mehrdad68
3 Replies
ACTDIAG(1)						      General Commands Manual							ACTDIAG(1)

NAME
actdiag - generate activity-diagram image file from spec-text file. SYNOPSIS
actdiag [options] files DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the actdiag commands. actdiag is a program that generate activity-diagram image file from spec-text file. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files. -h, --help show this help message and exit -a, --antialias Pass diagram image to anti-alias filter -c FILE, --config=FILE read configurations from FILE -o FILE write diagram to FILE -f FONT, --font=FONT use FONT to draw diagram -s, ----separate Separate diagram images for each group (SVG only) -T TYPE Output diagram as TYPE format SEE ALSO
The programs are documented fully by http://tk0miya.bitbucket.org/actdiag/build/html/index.html AUTHOR
actdiag was written by Takeshi Komiya <i.tkomiya@gmail.com> This manual page was written by Kouhei Maeda <mkouhei@palmtb.net>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). June 5, 2011 ACTDIAG(1)