Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: plug in for syn on
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers plug in for syn on Post 302443162 by karthigayan on Saturday 7th of August 2010 07:07:08 AM
Old 08-07-2010
plug in for syn on

I am using vim version 7.1.314.It don't have syn on.Is there any plug in available for syn on or I have to update the version.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Getting an ACK for RAW SYN packet

Hi, I'm trying to create a RAW TCP SYN packet and send it from one Linux machine to another. I know the packet I have created is well formed and is received by the peer. Now what I want is to get an ACK for my SYN. I want the peer's Network protocol stack to send me an ACK for that. I know... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: zampya
17 Replies

2. Linux

Security issue with TCP SYN packets on Linux

Hi all, A security scanner has been done on a linux server and have found that The remote host does not discard RCP SYN packets which have the FIN flag set. It tells that I need to request a patch which I haven't found yet. I have Red Hat Linux release 7.0 (Guinness) Kernel 2.2.16-22... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bert.n
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

syn

suppose I have data in a log file in the below format date|time|name|email|address|SSN date|time|name|email|address|SSN date|time|name|email|address|SSN is it possible to create a search engine which takes input as three filters out of which two filters should be optional? say i give... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wannalearn
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

What is FIN/ACK/SYN

Please tell me details about terms FIN, ACK, SYN, RST; used in TCP based communication. Also tell me any RFC or other document which tell me details about these terms. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mansoorulhaq
1 Replies

5. AIX

Wrap Plug Test

Can someone show me on how to use DIAG command in doing a wrap plug test for fcs0 (FC Adapter)? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: apra143
3 Replies

6. Solaris

TCP SYN timer

Can anybody please tell me how I can figure out on a solaris server how long it would take a TCP SYN request to timeout before it gets a SYN_ACK back? Thanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pouchie1
3 Replies

7. IP Networking

Getting Iptables New not syn log message more time

Hi guys, I having Iptables log message. It's coming more time. It's can't handle to linux squid. Firewall -> 192.168.102.2 <iptables> squid -> 192.168.102.2 <transparent proxy (port 3128)> error -> Jul 21 23:58:16 mig New not syn:IN= OUT=eth0 SRC=192.168.102.2 DST=192.168.102.96... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pasindu
0 Replies
VIMTUTOR(1)						      General Commands Manual						       VIMTUTOR(1)

NAME
vimtutor - the Vim tutor SYNOPSIS
vimtutor [-g] [language] DESCRIPTION
Vimtutor starts the Vim tutor. It copies the tutor file first, so that it can be modified without changing the original file. The Vimtutor is useful for people that want to learn their first Vim commands. The optional argument -g starts vimtutor with gvim rather than vim, if the GUI version of vim is available, or falls back to Vim if gvim is not found. The optional [language] argument is the two-letter name of a language, like "it" or "es". If the [language] argument is missing, the lan- guage of the current locale will be used. If a tutor in this language is available, it will be used. Otherwise the English version will be used. Vim is always started in Vi compatible mode. FILES
/usr/share/vim/vim80/tutor/tutor[.language] The Vimtutor text file(s). /usr/share/vim/vim80/tutor/tutor.vim The Vim script used to copy the Vimtutor text file. AUTHOR
The Vimtutor was originally written for Vi by Michael C. Pierce and Robert K. Ware, Colorado School of Mines using ideas supplied by Charles Smith, Colorado State University. E-mail: bware@mines.colorado.edu. It was modified for Vim by Bram Moolenaar. For the names of the translators see the tutor files. SEE ALSO
vim(1) 2001 April 2 VIMTUTOR(1)