Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Terminal emulator from scratch. Post 302442422 by mghis on Wednesday 4th of August 2010 07:32:48 AM
Old 08-04-2010
Thanks!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

how to use terminal emulator???

hello, can any body tell how to use terminal emulator.... i want to check he serial port communication with the help of that terminal emmulator.... also tell me how to open terminal emmulator.....and how to configure it........and how to use it... I am using fedora core 6..... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arunchaudhary19
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

unix from scratch

hi all, i'm trying to write a unix system from scratch (not re-writing the kernel) does anyone have information about that? tips and stuff...?i would appreciate every help, thnks :) (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: elzalem
9 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Filesystem from scratch

Hey, Had anyone tried with writing a new FS - file system ( whether its useful or not, that doesn't matter ) ? I tried one couple of years ago, but that was a fatal failure :( and can't continue working on it since then. :( Anybody got some experience with writing file system from the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: matrixmadhan
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Tera Terminal Emulator

Hello Expert! :b: Question for you guys, Can anyone tell me how to use terminal emulator on Windows XP to view Solaris config? I have no idea on Solaris and the only thing I could do is to boot it up. Honestly, I have given a tasked to delete all the files and some necessary memory information... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: katsloko
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Terminal Emulator

Hi, I was just wondering how to distinguish between the two terms: 1. Terminal emulator (vt100, vt220 and so on) 2. shell command line Then i decided to conclude myself that these 2 are very equivalent. am I right? this actually came to my mind when I was using my HP-UX terminal. I am... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: messi777
1 Replies
KCEMU-REMOTE(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   KCEMU-REMOTE(1)

NAME
kcemu-remote - A remote controller for the KC 85/4 Emulator SYNOPSIS
kcemu-remote command [param1=value1] [param2=value2] ... DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the kcemu-remote command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. kcemu-remote can control an already running KCemu by sending commands. The communication is done via the X Window System and is network transparent as long as the X Window Display can be accessed. EXAMPLE COMMANDS
emu-reset Reset the emulator. emu-power-on Power-On Reset the emulator. emu-quit Exit the emulator. kc-image-load filename=/absolute/path/to/imagefile Load a program into the emulator (if the given file is not found a filerequester will pop up). kc-image-run filename=/absolute/path/to/imagefile Just like kc-image-load but tries to start the program after it is loaded. floppy-attach filename=/absolute/path/to/diskimage The only way to change disk images for now (the user interface is not functional ;-)). keyboard-replay test=text_to_insert Send the text to the emulator. BUGS
There is no error handling and it's not possible to specify an emulator instance if more than one emulator is running. SEE ALSO
kcemu(1x), kctape(1), kc2tap(1), kc2wav(1), kc2img(1), kc2raw(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Torsten Paul <Torsten.Paul@gmx.de>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). KCEMU-REMOTE(1)