Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Autosys help on Unix server
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Autosys help on Unix server Post 302441884 by Mike1234 on Monday 2nd of August 2010 10:35:30 PM
Old 08-02-2010
Thank you Chemmah for great help.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Documentation and books on Autosys Job Control Tool from Autosys

My project uses Autosys. I am new to this product and I don't know where to start from. Q1. Please provide me the link where I can get Autosys documentation Q2. Please refer a good book on Autosys. (Beginner/Intermediate Level) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gram77
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to incorporate mutiple commands in Autosys commandline on UNIX

Hi, I am having a problem running multiple commands in a autosys command line. For example I would like to run a perl script first and then add sleep command after that in the same autosys job like below insert_job: xxxxxxxxx command: `perlscript.pl ; sleep 180` Perlscript.pl... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: waavman
0 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Requirements for running an autosys job on Windows server

Hi, I have created an autosys job which calls an exe and updates its output files. The job is failing without updating the output and error files. I if restart the usvmapgrnd01.pc.ml.com machine, the job runs successful for first time and fails rest of the time. Please let me know what might be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sonaldewle
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Autosys in Unix OS

Hi, I have the UNIX OS and i want to use autosys job. What is basic requirement i mean infra needed to create autosys job. Thanks!!!!!! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: diehard
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Autosys: How to change a machine name in Autosys JIL.

All the autosys jobs are on server-1 and server-1 has been crashed due to some reason, Now I have to run 5 autosys jobs on server-2 (failover server) which are on server 1. How to do with Autosys command (which command needs to fired on JIL) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tp2115
0 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Cannot connect to the Event Server after 3 attempts in autosys 11

Good afternoon: I need your help plase IN Prudcution system Autosys 4.5 was used and the was a migration to release Autosys 11. but AFTER THE RELASE TO THE NEW VERSUON r11 i cann not longer connect to the event server, so when i connected to the previous SERVER in A 4.5 i was able to use... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help me!how to run autosys command in UNIX shell script

Hi all, Here is my scenario.. i need to get dates from an existing autosys calendar and compare it with current date with in a unix shell script. Please help me out and give me an approach to handle this....... the general autosys calendar command used is autocal_asc ,but this is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shrik12345
1 Replies

8. Programming

Autosys job in UNIX

Hi all, I am new to Unix. I would like to create a Autosys job in Unix. Can you please suggest. below is the requirement. 1. Need t Send in email every 30 minutes from 11 am to 3:00 PM. E-mail should only be sent ONLY when below Query have data return. select * from emp where... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vasuvv
1 Replies
asadmin-shutdown(1AS)						   User Commands					     asadmin-shutdown(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-shutdown, shutdown - brings down the administration server SYNOPSIS
shutdown [--user admin_user][--password admin_password][--host localhost] [--port 4848][--passwordfile filename][--secure|-s] shutdown gracefully brings down the administration server and all the running instances. You must manually start the administration server to bring it up again. OPTIONS
--user administrative user associated for the instance. --password administrative password corresponding to the administrative user. --host host name of the machine hosting the administrative instance. --port administrative port number associated with the administrative host. --passwordfile file containing passwords appropriate for the command (e.g., administrative instance). --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the administrative instance. Example 1: Using the shutdown command asadmin> shutdown --user admin --password adminadmin --host bluestar --port 4848 Waiting for admin server to shutdown... Admin server has been shutdown EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command INTERFACE EQUIVALENT
Administration Server page asadmin-start-instance(1AS), asadmin-stop-instance(1AS), asadmin-restart-instance(1AS)asadmin-start-domain(1AS), asadmin-stop-domain(1AS), asadmin-start-appserv(1AS), asadmin-stop-appserv(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-shutdown(1AS)