Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Access AIX NFS Share from Windows Server 2008 Post 302441187 by ThePistonDoctor on Thursday 29th of July 2010 02:34:51 PM
Old 07-29-2010
Bump...any more help on this? Thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Access windows share from AIX

How in AIX 5.1 can I access a windows shared drive without using NFS. I have looked into cifs but I can not seem to find the package that I need to install for AIX 5.1 if anyone can give me any further direction please let me know. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chefsride
2 Replies

2. AIX

How to share a directory in AIX to access from Solaris and windows?

Hi All, I am basically new to this forum as well as AIX. To share some huge files between 2 servers I thought of creating a shared Directory in my AIX machine to access it in Solaris. I am very new to this AIX. Help me out how can u share a directory in AIX to access (mount) it on Solaris. Hope... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: babuchoudary_g
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

can i mount nfs share on windows 2003 server

this is probably a bit dumb ...but i read somewhere that one of the nfs versions can be mounted on a windows 2003 server ..if yes ..does anyone know how this can be achieved (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tarunicon
1 Replies

4. AIX

AIX cifs: mount Windows Server 2008 share ?

Hello, I've been using AIX cifs to mount windows XP shares with no problems till now. Now it's Windows Server 2008 R2 - no go: mount -v cifs -n host1/user1/pass1 /share1 /mountpt1 There was an error connecting the share or the server. Make sure the lsdev command shows that device nsmb0 is in... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vilius
6 Replies

5. AIX

AIX to access Windows share

Are there any special requirements/tools needed for a AIX server to see (copy data) a Windows share? Only need 1-way copy (Windows-to-AIX). (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: kirkb
8 Replies

6. AIX

AIX cifs mount to Windows Server 2008 R2

Hi i have some problem to mount a Windows Server 2008 R2 share on AIX. I found the artikel 157701-aix-cifs-mount-windows-server-2008-share on the Forum (cant post the Link) witch decribe my situation but there is no solution. I can mount a share to a Windows 2003 SP2 Server but not to 2008 R2... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MrTee
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Can't access NFS Share on Solaris Server from a Linux Client

Hi, I am trying to access a NFS shared directory on Solaris 10 Server from a client which is RHEL 4 Server. On the NFS Server, in /etc/dfs/, I added following line to dfstab file. & then ran the following On the client machine, while running the mount command, I am... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SunilB2011
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

Unable to access NFS share on Solaris Server from Linux client

Hi, I am trying to access a NFS shared directory on Solaris 10 Server from a client which is RHEL 4 Server. On the NFS Server, in /etc/dfs/, I added following line to dfstab file. share -F nfs -o rw /var/share & then ran the following svcadm -v enable -r... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SunilB2011
3 Replies

9. AIX

How can we share a AIX drive on to Windows 2012 server?

Hi, How can we share a AIX drive on to Windows 2012 server. or vise versa. Note: Not using NFS/CIFS/samba. (*we are not able to use samba/NFS/CIFS for some reason) Requirement: How to have real time file sharing over the network between Windows and UNIX Do you guys have any ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: System Admin 77
4 Replies

10. Solaris

Solaris 10 NFS client cannot mount a share from a Windows server

I have a Solaris 10 server, I'm trying to mount a share from a Windows nfs server. If I add this entry (tst-walnut:/test_sap_nfs - /majid nfs - yes rw,soft) to my /etc/vfstab, then I can mount, but when I create a file by root:root, the file owner changes to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Hiroshi
1 Replies
STUD(8) 						    BSD System Manager's Manual 						   STUD(8)

NAME
stud -- The Scalable TLS Unwrapping Daemon SYNOPSIS
stud [--tls] [--ssl] [-c ciphers] [-b host,port] [-f host,port] [-n cores] [-r path] [-u username] [--write-ip] [--write-proxy] certificate.pem DESCRIPTION
stud is a network proxy that terminates TLS/SSL connections and forwards the unencrypted traffic to some backend. It's designed to handle 10s of thousands of connections efficiently on multicore machines. stud has very few features -- it's designed to be paired with an intelligent backend like haproxy or nginx. It maintains a strict 1:1 con- nection pattern with this backend handler so that the backend can dictate throttling behavior, maxmium connection behavior, availability of service, etc. The only required argument is a path to a PEM file that contains the certificate (or a chain of certificates) and private key. It should also contain DH parameter if you wish to use Diffie-Hellman cipher suites. The options are as follows: --tls Use TLSv1 (default). --ssl Use only SSLv3 and no TLSv1. -c ciphers Set allowed ciphers using the same format as openssl ciphers. For example, you can use RSA:!COMPLEMENTOFALL. -b host,port Define backend. Default is 127.0.0.1,8000. Incoming connections will be unwrapped and sent to this IP and port. -f host,port Define frontend. Default is *,8443. Incoming connections will be accepted to this IP and port and will be sent to the backend defined above. -n cores Use cores worker processes. Default is 1. -r path Chroot to the given path. By default, no chroot is done. -u username Set GID/UID after binding the socket. By default, no privilege is dropped. --write-ip Write 1 octet with the IP family followed by the IP address in 4 (IPv4) or 16 (IPv6) octets little-endian to backend before the actual data. --write-proxy Write HaProxy's PROXY (IPv4 or IPv6) protocol line before actual data. SEE ALSO
ciphers(1SSL), dhparam(1SSL), haproxy(1) AUTHORS
stud was originally written by Jamie Turner (@jamwt) and is maintained by the Bump server team. It currently provides server-side TLS termi- nation for over 40 million Bump users. BSD
September 23, 2011 BSD