Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Non-GNU based Getopts for Java? Post 302441123 by forquare on Thursday 29th of July 2010 10:24:11 AM
Old 07-29-2010
Non-GNU based Getopts for Java?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a version of Getopts for Java that isn't licensed under the GPL and accepts long options (i.e. both -h and --help).
My code is licensed under BSD and I don't really want to change that just because a module uses the GPL...

Thanks,
Ben

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Not able to execute the method based on OS in JAVA

Hi, In my application,I want to find out the OS name and based on OS I want to do some specific operations.So I write some code based on it in JAVA but I am able to get the OS name but Not able to use the method specific to OS.I write a simple code to check it and found that it is not going to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
1 Replies

2. Programming

How to create java based dictionary for mobile using data in microsoft excel?

i am having a ms excel file which contains 2 columns, I first column i added words, and in second column meaning to the word in the first column. I want to create a dictionary for mobile like nokia or any java based application running mobile. How it can be created as i, dont know the java... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Java web console Vs Web-Based Enterprise Management(WBEM)

Java web console Vs Web-Based Enterprise Management(WBEM) 1. I like to understand the difference in purpose of using java web console and Web-Based Enterprise Management (WBEM) 2. As per CIS benchmark, both of them has to be disabled when not used for increased security. Solaris admin(s) -... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cyberidude
0 Replies
wammu-configure(1)					      General Commands Manual						wammu-configure(1)

NAME
wammu-configurator - program to configure Gammu engine (used by Wammu) SYNOPSIS
wammu-configure [options] DESCRIPTION
This manual page explains the wammu-configure program. This program is graphical configuration manager for gammu. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. -h, --help Show summary of options. -v, --version Show version of program. -l, --local-locales Use locales from current directory rather than system ones. This is mostly useful for development or when running from unpacked tar- ball without installation. LICENSE
This program is licensed under GNU/GPL version 2. REPORTING BUGS
There are definitely many bugs, reporting to author is welcome. Please include some useful information when sending bug reports (eg. excep- tion you received and debug output). Please submit your reports to <http://bugs.wammu.eu/>. SEE ALSO
More information is available on program website: <http://wammu.eu/>. gammu(1) wammu(1) AUTHOR
Michal Cihar <michal@cihar.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003 - 2008 Michal Cihar <michal@cihar.com> Mobile phone manager configuration 2005-01-24 wammu-configure(1)