Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Non-GNU based Getopts for Java? Post 302441123 by forquare on Thursday 29th of July 2010 10:24:11 AM
Old 07-29-2010
Non-GNU based Getopts for Java?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a version of Getopts for Java that isn't licensed under the GPL and accepts long options (i.e. both -h and --help).
My code is licensed under BSD and I don't really want to change that just because a module uses the GPL...

Thanks,
Ben

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Not able to execute the method based on OS in JAVA

Hi, In my application,I want to find out the OS name and based on OS I want to do some specific operations.So I write some code based on it in JAVA but I am able to get the OS name but Not able to use the method specific to OS.I write a simple code to check it and found that it is not going to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
1 Replies

2. Programming

How to create java based dictionary for mobile using data in microsoft excel?

i am having a ms excel file which contains 2 columns, I first column i added words, and in second column meaning to the word in the first column. I want to create a dictionary for mobile like nokia or any java based application running mobile. How it can be created as i, dont know the java... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Java web console Vs Web-Based Enterprise Management(WBEM)

Java web console Vs Web-Based Enterprise Management(WBEM) 1. I like to understand the difference in purpose of using java web console and Web-Based Enterprise Management (WBEM) 2. As per CIS benchmark, both of them has to be disabled when not used for increased security. Solaris admin(s) -... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cyberidude
0 Replies
STUMPWM(1)						      General Commands Manual							STUMPWM(1)

NAME
stumpwm - a Common Lisp window manager SYNOPSIS
stumpwm DESCRIPTION
Stumpwm is a tiling, keyboard driven X11 Window Manager written entirely in Common Lisp. StumpWM attempts to be customizable yet visually minimal. There are no window decorations, no icons, and no buttons. It does have various hooks to attach your personal customizations, and variables to tweak. FILES
~/.stumpwmrc ENVIRONMENT
LISP Specify which Common Lisp implementation should be used. Default to CLISP, other values are SBCL and CMUCL (all lowercase). This can also be configured in ~/.stumpwmrc as ";debian=lisp". SEE ALSO
clisp(1), sbcl(1), cmucl(1) The complete StumpWM documentation is available under the info subsystem, as well as the SLIME documentation. AUTHORS
StumpWM was principally written by Shawn Betts <sabetts@vcn.bc.ca> and is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), version 2 or later. This manual page was written by Luca Capello <luca@pca.it> for the Debian StumpWM package and is licensed under the terms of the GNU Gen- eral Public License (GPL), version 2 or later. Check /usr/share/doc/stumpwm/copyright for more information. Jul 23, 2008 STUMPWM(1)