Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Samba 3.5.4 compile error
Operating Systems Solaris Samba 3.5.4 compile error Post 302440638 by zhum on Tuesday 27th of July 2010 11:02:37 PM
Old 07-28-2010
Yes, i installed Libintl.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Error in compile C by gcc

Hi all, I compile my c program and get following result hrnpfc01.c:1387: stray '\' in program hrnpfc01.c:1387: parse error before `,' hrnpfc01.c:1388: stray '\' in program hrnpfc01.c:1388: parse error before `,' hrnpfc01.c:1396: stray '\' in program hrnpfc01.c:1396: parse error before... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zico
4 Replies

2. Programming

compile error while using dlopen

Hi unix lovers, I am getting error while compile a function which uses dlopen. My code is I am getting error as follows Am I missing something? I think I am missing a lot :-) I am using solaris. Thanks in advance, -Ashish (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shriashishpatil
5 Replies

3. Programming

Compile error

Dear All I have a program writen in C and test in Unix. Now, I am try to run this program in windows 2000. I am receiving an error ]_getopt is not define. I will appreciate if any one can help explain to me why this problem is hapening and to slove this problem. Thank you (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: coulio
9 Replies

4. Programming

compile error message

i was trying to compile a c program and got the error below. i need help on how to resolve this $ make -ef putput `if ; then echo getinf.awk ; else echo getora.awk;fi` EI.sql `if ; then echo esql -static ; else echo esqlo8i;fi` -O -I. -c EI`if ; then echo .ec; else echo... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: putput
4 Replies

5. Programming

C compile error

hello can anyone help? :confused: i make a C code in FreeBSD 5.4 and it succeed to run the program requires connection to mysql server when i try to compile it under solaris i get this error message ld: fatal: file ./lib/libmysqlclient.so: wrong ELF machine type: EM_386 why? and how to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kuampang
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling gcc to compile make to compile yaboot

I have just installed OpenBSD on a 333MHz PPC iMac G3. It has a 6GB HDD that has been partitioned as 1GB MacOS 8.5.1, 3GB MacOS X 10.3.9, 2GB OpenBSD 4.8. I now need to install a bootloader so that my computer can recognize the OpenBSD partition at startup. I have been trying to install... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: t04st3r
0 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Kernel compile error

Hi I'm compiling a real-time kernel in linux, but after I type make bzImage things end with this: (Things going well doing CC and things).... CC arch/x86/kernel/kgdb.o CC arch/x86/kernel/vm86_32.o CC arch/x86/kernel/early_printk.o CC arch/x86/kernel/ipipe.o... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mdop
2 Replies

8. Slackware

Error compile NFS

Tryng to compile nfs-utils to latest packages but.. make: Entering directory `/tmp/nfs-utils-1.2.8/utils/gssd' /bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -Wall -Wextra -Wstrict-prototypes -pipe -O2 -fPIC -I/usr/kerberos/include -I/usr/kerberos/include -O2 -fPIC -ltirpc -o gssd... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
4 Replies

9. HP-UX

Compile samba with krb5

./configure --prefix=/opt/samba --libdir=/opt/samba/lib --bindir=/opt/samba/bin --sbindir=/opt/samba/sbin --mandir=/opt/samba/man --sysconfdir=/etc/opt/samba --with-configdir=/etc/opt/samba --with-piddir=/var/opt/samba/locks --with-privatedir=/etc/opt/samba/private ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
1 Replies

10. Solaris

Samba compile issue on Solaris 9

Hi all :) I've been given a task to try and upgrade Samba on our legacy Solaris 9 (SunOS 5.9) sparc system. Its currently running samba 3.5.3 but we'd like to try and install 3.6.0 (or 3.6.25) to have minimal protocol smbv2. When trying to install from source, it appears to configure fine,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimbob01
4 Replies
DH_MISSING(1)							     Debhelper							     DH_MISSING(1)

NAME
dh_missing - check for missing files SYNOPSIS
dh_missing [-Xitem] [--sourcedir=dir] [debhelperoptions] DESCRIPTION
dh_missing compares the list of installed files with the files in the source directory. If any of the files (and symlinks) in the source directory were not installed to somewhere, it will warn on stderr about that (--list-missing) or fail (--fail-missing). Please note that without either of these options, dh_missing will silently do nothing. This may be useful if you have a large package and want to make sure that you don't miss installing newly added files in new upstream releases. Remember to test different kinds of builds (dpkg-buildpackage -A/-B/...) as you may experience varying results when only a subset of the packages are built. FILES
debian/not-installed List the files that are deliberately not installed in any binary package. Paths listed in this file are ignored by dh_missing. However, it is not a method to exclude files from being installed by any of the debhelper tool. If you want a tool to not install a given file, please use its --exclude option (where available). dh_missing will expand wildcards in this file (since debhelper 11.1). Wildcards without matches will be ignored. OPTIONS
--list-missing Warn on stderr about source files not installed to somewhere. Note that files that are excluded from being moved via the -X option are not warned about. This is the default in compat 12 and later. --fail-missing This option is like --list-missing, except if a file was missed, it will not only list the missing files, but also fail with a nonzero exit code. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Michael Stapelberg <stapelberg@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_MISSING(1)