Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to set crontab for different Time Zone Post 302440434 by dazdseg on Tuesday 27th of July 2010 07:52:30 AM
Old 07-27-2010
search on google how to set cronjob

Crontab – Quick Reference

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to set passward for solaris zone?

hi , how i can set passward for solaris zone.. thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tahir23
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare Last Modified Time across Time Zone

Hi, I'm new to shell script programming, I only have Java programming background. I'm writing a shell script to do file synchronization between 2 machines that located at different time zone area. Both machine were set its time zone according to its geographical location (Eg: server is at... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: python
1 Replies

3. Solaris

set dir in zone fs type

Hi all, what is the meaning and what all value we can pass to set dir= in zone fs type when we are configuring whole-root zone? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarmani
3 Replies

4. AIX

Time Zone for a User Different From Server Time

Hi, A server runs on EDT. Can I set a user with time-zone GMT without changing the server time? regards, Roshni (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RoshniMehta
1 Replies

5. Solaris

modifying date and time and time zone on solaris 5.10 with (redundant server) veritas

I have a cluster of two Solaris server (veritas cluster). one working and the other is standby I am going to change the date on them , and am looking for a secure solution as it is giving an important service. my opinion is that the active one doesn't need to be restarted (if I don't change the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: barry1946
1 Replies

6. Solaris

showing 2 different time zones in global zone and nonglobal zone

can some one help me out as it is showing 2 different time zones in global zone and nonglobal zone .In global zone it is showing in GMT while in nonglobal zone i it showing as PDT. System in running with solaris 10 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravijanjanam12
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Can you set the MAC address in a zone

Hello, On our Solaris 10 servers we have shared NIC interfaces. We have a program that is having issues talking to the all zones because they have the same MAC address. Is there a way with zonecfg or ifconfig to change the MAC on the zones? Other wise we need to rewire the servers and I don't... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bitlord
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert UTC time into current UNIX sever time zone

Hi guys thanks for the help for my previous posts.Now i have a requirement that i download a XMl file which has UTC time stamp.I need to convert UTC time into Unix server timezone. For ex if the time zone of unix server is CDT then i need to convert into CDT.whatever may be the system time... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohanalakshmi
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Crontab in Solaris zone

Hi, I created some cron entries in one of the 4 zones in Solaris 10. Now I want to edit it and unable to find the crontab file crontab -l gives : unable to open crontab file /usr/spool/cron/crontabs doesn't have the crontab file Hence, I did ifconfig -a and tried to login with the 3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rossdba
2 Replies

10. Solaris

Global Zone getting crontab info from zone

Hi, First post. I have a script that I am having a little trouble with and I hope someone can help. I will post the code for your input, but I want to read the lines of a file and use this as input to a command in a while loop... #!/bin/sh # # ### Variables MSG=/tmp/tmptest.txt... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dakelly
7 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)