Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: copying an encoder
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers copying an encoder Post 302439948 by m_wassal on Sunday 25th of July 2010 08:09:54 AM
Old 07-25-2010
it's called genericcdrreader filename i took file genericcdrreader with cp

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. OS X (Apple)

Video Encoder 264 does not install, problem with LD flags

Hi all, I have a big problem. I'm trying to install a 264 video encoder (JM 15.1, from H.264/AVC JM Reference Software Download) on OS X 10.5.5. First of all I had to disable static compilation, because of this error: ld_classic: can't locate file for: -lcrt0.oI read about this on some... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dorna
2 Replies
KinoSearch1::Highlight::Highlighter(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		  KinoSearch1::Highlight::Highlighter(3pm)

NAME
KinoSearch1::Highlight::Highlighter - create and highlight excerpts SYNOPSIS
my $highlighter = KinoSearch1::Highlight::Highlighter->new( excerpt_field => 'bodytext', ); $hits->create_excerpts( highlighter => $highlighter ); DESCRIPTION
KinoSearch1's Highlighter can be used to select a relevant snippet from a document, and to surround search terms with highlighting tags. It handles both stems and phrases correctly and efficiently, using special-purpose data generated at index-time. METHODS
new my $highlighter = KinoSearch1::Highlight::Highlighter->new( excerpt_field => 'bodytext', # required excerpt_length => 150, # default: 200 formatter => $formatter, # default: SimpleHTMLFormatter encoder => $encoder, # default: SimpleHTMLEncoder ); Constructor. Takes hash-style parameters: o excerpt_field - the name of the field from which to draw the excerpt. This field must be "vectorized". o excerpt_length - the length of the excerpt, in bytes. This should probably use characters as a unit instead of bytes, and the behavior is likely to change in the future. o formatter - an object which subclasses KinoSearch1::Highlight::Formatter, used to perform the actual highlighting. o encoder - an object which subclasses KinoSearch1::Highlight::Encoder. All excerpt text gets passed through the encoder, including highlighted terms. By default, this is a SimpleHTMLEncoder, which encodes HTML entities. o pre_tag - deprecated. o post_tag - deprecated. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2005-2010 Marvin Humphrey LICENSE, DISCLAIMER, BUGS, etc. See KinoSearch1 version 1.00. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-15 KinoSearch1::Highlight::Highlighter(3pm)