Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Problem with registration
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Problem with registration Post 302439416 by Mihail on Thursday 22nd of July 2010 12:38:45 PM
Old 07-22-2010
Problem with registration

When I'm trying to register it says that my e-mail adress )is banned by administrator. Why?
Thanks
PS The same problem occurs with other 2 adresses I have

Last edited by Scott; 07-22-2010 at 01:42 PM.. Reason: removed email address
Mihail

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

DNS registration

How can I set up a DNS to host several registered domains on my own computer or where can I find information related with this? Rigo.:confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rigo
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 10 without registration

Hello people, I'm a private one and have no a support contract with Oracle, Sun Microsystems. And I want to test the Solaris10 U10 and play with no limit. I can use the Solaris 10 U10 without registration. Or must I obtain a contract to Sun for this test Thanks for the answer greeting ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alkhatw
4 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration proposal

Hello. I've been reading the feed via twitter for a long time, but though i'm willing to help, i can't post and register (russia's banned). IP is dynamic, it's (<ip address>) for now. DevOps, RH, python and unix shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spider_fingers
5 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration request.

Hi, i got several questions regarding Solaris 10 configuration which i would like to ask here. Unfortunately Russia is blacklisted so I cannot register the normal way. My IP is: 5.19.nnn.nnn email: <removed> Thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nongrato
5 Replies

5. Red Hat

Redhat network registration problem

Dear members & admins I have 3 RHEL 5.7 servers. So I decided to upgrade them to latest version. 2 of them successfully upgraded to RHEL 5.11 and last one is the problem. When I hit rhn_register command server shows following info : #rhn_register There was an SSL error: (104, 'Connection... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sembii
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Character first registration

friends I have the following code that works perfect while read linea do largo=${#linea} echo "largo es///////////: $largo " if then echo "Longitud De Registro Invalida" echo " $linea > ERROR DE LONGITUD" >> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tricampeon81
2 Replies
RNMAIL(1)						      General Commands Manual							 RNMAIL(1)

NAME
Rnmail - a program for replying via mail SYNOPSIS
Rnmail destination_list or Rnmail -h headerfile [oldarticle] or Rnmail DESCRIPTION
Rnmail is a friendly interface for mailing replies to news articles. It will ask several questions, then allow you to enter your letter, and then mail it off. If you type h and a carriage return at any point, Rnmail will tell you what it wants to know. The -h form is used when invoked from rn. If your editor can edit multiple files, and you want the article to which you are replying to show up as an alternate file, define the environment variable MAILPOSTER as "Rnmail -h %h %A". You can also modify the the MAILHEADER environment variable to change the header file that rn passes to Rnmail. ENVIRONMENT
DOTDIR If defined, specifies a place other than your home directory where 'dot' files may be stored. This is primarily for accounts which are shared by more than one person. Default: $HOME EDITOR The editor you want to use, if VISUAL is undefined. Default: whatever your news administrator installed, usually vi. HOME Your home directory. Default: $LOGDIR LOGDIR Your home directory if HOME is undefined. LOGNAME Your login name, if USER is undefined. Default: value of "whoami". MAILRECORD If defined, contains the name of a file to which the finished message will be appended. Default: message not saved ORGANIZATION Either the name of your organization, or the name of a file containing the name of your organization. Default: whatever your news administrator chose. USER Your login name. Default: $LOGNAME VISUAL The editor you want to use. Default: $EDITOR FILES
$DOTDIR/.letter ~/dead.letter SEE ALSO
rn(1), Pnews(1), mail(1) DIAGNOSTICS
BUGS
Uses /bin/mail in the absence of sendmail. LOCAL RNMAIL(1)