Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Install problem Email::Stuff
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Install problem Email::Stuff Post 302438493 by karthigayan on Tuesday 20th of July 2010 01:44:23 AM
Old 07-20-2010
Question Install problem Email::Stuff

I installed Email::Stuff module via the cpan command.After installing the module I tried to use that in my perl script.But I got the following error .

Code:
Can't locate object method "to" via package "Email::Stuff" (perhaps you forgot to load "Email::Stuff"?) at Email.pl line 27.

The following files are available ,

Code:
./.cpan/build/Email-Stuff-2.102-iiUUIB/blib/lib/Email/Stuff.pm
./.cpan/build/Email-Stuff-2.102-iiUUIB/lib/Email/Stuff.pm

I also tried with

Code:
use lib "./.cpan/build/Email-Stuff-2.102-iiUUIB/blib/lib/Email/Stuff.pm"

and 

use lib "./.cpan/build/Email-Stuff-2.102-iiUUIB/lib/Email/Stuff.pm"

Can any one tell the problem here .

Thanks in advance ...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

email problem

hello all, i need to know if there is a email compatable software that would work with solaris similar to how outlook works for windows? i have groupwise 5.0 running on my network and i need to access my email from a sun box. so i need an interface software, if you will, to be able to check my... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Holistic
5 Replies

2. Solaris

Install Solaris 10 Problem

Hi! I have tried to install Solaris 10 on my laptop for some time now i have tried a lot of things but i have never been lucky...please can someone of you help me.. I have a Acer Aspire 1350 AMD ATHLON XP-M 2800+ MEMORY: 256MB DDR SDRAM GRAPHICS CARD: VIA KM400 The screen goes black... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: CreamHarry
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris install problem!!

I am running an x86 system with a clean 300GB hard drive. i installed solaris10 on it the first time as a slave drive(the other drive had xp on it and it was the active part). it gave me bad file system error among other things...bla bla bla... so i took out the drive with xp on it and switched... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vutty81
5 Replies

4. AIX

Install Sophos Problem

Dear all, when i try to install sophos to my AIX server, it display the error "/opt/IBM/ITM/bin/unix is not a directory" ( the detail screen is attached). is i need to create that directory manually or there is other situation in here? Thanks Rick Wong (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rickhlwong
2 Replies

5. Solaris

problem on install

I install seems corrupt, I feel the kernel is corrupt and would like to set the kernel to the default settings(i heard this will fix the problem) anyone know how to do this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csaunders
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

I need suggestion on problem read a file line by line and do stuff

At first, give my best wish for all MOD and admins here. I"m learning bash shell program just for a month, not too much, not too little, but i must admire that i'm very bad at math and algorithm. :( I want to do this : Read the content of a file line by line and at each line, ask me want to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: madi3d8
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

RPM install problem

I'm trying to install mysql on a server, but I keep getting an error. Can anyone offer any help? Below I've listed a bunch of info that you might find helpful. Here are the commands I'm using. $ ls MySQL-client-community-5.1.35-0.rhel3.i386.rpm... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wsetchell
2 Replies

8. AIX

Pari GP Install Problem

I'm trying to get Pari/GP installed on AIX 5.3 so that I can install the Math::Pari and Net::SSH::Perl modules. I had some problems with tex and getting the documentation installed so I tried skipping that by simply running 'make gp'. I get a core file and it hangs. Does anyone know if this can be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jursetti
1 Replies

9. Ubuntu

problem in install rcsslogplayer-15.0.0

hello my OS is ubuntu 11.10 (64 bit) When the command. / Configure for rcsslogplayer-15.0.0 I get an error message. I left a message at the below: mehran@mehran-Rev-1-0:~/rcsslogplayer-15.0.0$ ./configure checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c checking whether build... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: me64
0 Replies

10. Programming

libcvd install problem

Hi I'm trying to install libcvd libraries (running Ubuntu 10.10) but get errors, I guesss its saying I miss dc1394v1 and ffmpeg. Altough when looking in synaptic manager I appear to have ffmpeg and libdc1394 (version 2). When I do ./config, after all the checks, I get: Options:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mdop
3 Replies
Email::MessageID(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     Email::MessageID(3pm)

NAME
Email::MessageID - Generate world unique message-ids. SYNOPSIS
use Email::MessageID; my $mid = Email::MessageID->new->in_brackets; print "Message-ID: $midx0Ax0D"; DESCRIPTION
Message-ids are optional, but highly recommended, headers that identify a message uniquely. This software generates a unique message-id. METHODS
new my $mid = Email::MessageID->new; my $new_mid = Email::MessageID->new( host => $myhost ); This class method constructs an Email::Address object containing a unique message-id. You may specify custom "host" and "user" parameters. By default, the "host" is generated from "Sys::Hostname::hostname". By default, the "user" is generated using "Time::HiRes"'s "gettimeofday" and the process ID. Using these values we have the ability to ensure world uniqueness down to a specific process running on a specific host, and the exact time down to six digits of microsecond precision. create_host my $domain_part = Email::MessageID->create_host; This method returns the domain part of the message-id. create_user my $local_part = Email::MessageID->create_user; This method returns a unique local part for the message-id. It includes some random data and some predictable data. in_brackets When using Email::MessageID directly to populate the "Message-ID" field, be sure to use "in_brackets" to get the string inside angle brackets: header => [ ... 'Message-Id' => Email::MessageID->new->in_brackets, ], Don't make this common mistake: header => [ ... 'Message-Id' => Email::MessageID->new->as_string, # WRONG! ], SEE ALSO
Email::Address, Time::HiRes, Sys::Hostname, perl. PERL EMAIL PROJECT
This module is maintained by the Perl Email Project. <http://emailproject.perl.org/wiki/Email::MessageID> AUTHOR
Casey West, <casey@geeknest.com>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2004 Casey West. All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-07-15 Email::MessageID(3pm)