Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris:Tomcat-Failed to access resource /WEB-INF/lib/One.jar Post 302437570 by kalpeer on Thursday 15th of July 2010 11:13:15 AM
Old 07-15-2010
MySQL

Hi All,

I got the solution on further study.
I have added the below tags into server.xml

<Context path="/sample" docBase="sample" override="true" allowLinking="true">
</Context>

This need to be added before </Host>.

This will over ride the tomcat property to allow linking for sample directory oly.

Thanks,
Kalai

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Setting up FTP access to my Tomcat Dir

Hi Guys, Im trying to set up FTP to my Apache Tomcat dir on my server so my web designer can FTP in and look at things in a live environment. However at first I couldn't write to the dir, so i change some permissions, and now I cant access it at all! Here is my LS -all output: ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: boarderstu
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

TomCat access in an Remote Linux Server

Hi all, I Installed Tomcat in an remote linux server (/usr/tomcat)and start service, using ./startup.sh (and tried with ./catalina.sh too). //----------------------------------------------------------------// # ./startup.sh Using CATALINA_BASE: /usr/tomcat/apache-tomcat-6.0.16/ Using... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gothama
1 Replies

3. AIX

Getting Symbol resolution failed for ../../../lib/libc.a Error

Hi I have compiled a binary on AIX 5.3.0.0 but when i run i get following error Could not load program ACE_wrappers/bin/gperf: Symbol resolution failed for ../../../lib/libc.a(posix_aio.o) because: Symbol _posix_kaio_rdwr (number 2) is not exported from dependent module... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: khan_nayeem
0 Replies

4. Web Development

How to restict close access in tomcat /opencms

There are solaris10+(apache+tomcat). Tomcat serve .war file from opencms. Opencms has admin console www.domain.ru/system/login/. Apache role is mod_proxy for opencms: Attempt close access at path www.domain.ru/system/login/ using .httpacess doesn't solve it. Please help!:confused: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sotich82
0 Replies

5. Solaris

what is the difference between http & Tomcat web server

I do not know the difference between the apache-http and the apche-Tomcat.Is they are differentiated on their version or on their features.:confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayaprakash
2 Replies

6. HP-UX

why uptime display "load average: inf, inf, inf"

Hi, Does anyone seem this kind of output from uptime and top where "load average: inf, inf, inf" is this possible problem with the processor? Cpu states: CPU LOAD USER NICE SYS IDLE BLOCK SWAIT INTR SSYS 0 0.10 5.4% 0.0% 4.0% 90.6% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0%... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: robertngo
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

lvm swapon failed Device or resource busy

Is there a trick to mounting swap in n a lvm? I can't get it to work. # swapon -va swapon on /dev/mapper/VG-lv_swap swapon: /dev/mapper/VG-lv_swap: found swap signature: version 1, page-size 4, same byte order swapon: /dev/mapper/VG-lv_swap: pagesize=4096, swapsize=4294967296,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies

8. Proxy Server

How to use Squid on Linux to control certain IP to access Web Server and certain IP cannot access?

Dear all experts here, :) I would like to install a proxy server on Linux server to perform solely to control the access of Web server. In this case, some of my vendor asked me to try Squid and I have installed it onto my Linux server. I would like know how can I set the configuration to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kwliew999
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

Apache Tomcat(403 Access Denied)

Good evening, i've got a problem. I fail to enter "Manager App" in Apache Tomcat/9.0.0.M9 on server, it says "403 Access Denied». for example, server address is 192.168.1.4, when I type 'localhost ' in the browser and press "Manager App", then everything is ok. but if I enter 192.168.1.4 and press... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: v.k.l.chr.by
0 Replies
service_bundle(4)						   File Formats 						 service_bundle(4)

NAME
service_bundle - service manifest file format SYNOPSIS
/usr/share/lib/xml/dtd/service_bundle.dtd.1 DESCRIPTION
The service management facility, described in smf(5), utilizes an XML-based file format to marshal the description of a set of services or service instances between systems. This file is known as a service bundle. The primary form of a service bundle is the inventory of ser- vices that are provided by a package, which is called a "service manifest". The DTD describing the service_bundle is provided at /usr/share/lib/xml/dtd/service_bundle.dtd.1. service_bundle documents can also use the XML Inclusions (XInclude) facility to merge multiple documents into one. A service_bundle document manipulator must therefore support the functionality defined by the XInclude specification. A complete service description consists of the following: o A set of properties that identify the service and identify its restarter o A set of properties that identify each instance o A set of framework property groups that describe the framework's understanding of each instance o A set of method property groups as required by svc.startd(1M), or by a delegated restarter o Additional optional method property groups o A set of dependency property groups o An optional group of properties that indicate services to which dependencies on the described service were added o A set of application property groups or application-specific typed property groups containing application configuration data o A template that describes supporting information about this service, such as a description and links to documentation. The document type definition for the service bundle provides markup to define each of these aspects of a service description, as well as a number of entities that identify regular features in describing a service, such as the <create_default_instance> tag. The attributes and tags are fully described in the commented DTD. The services supplied with the operating system, stored under /var/svc/manifest, provide examples of correctly formed service descriptions. Localization in the Template Element The description tags in the template element for a service are internationalizable. Service developers wishing to provided localized descriptions of their services can elect to deliver a set of loctext element in the description, like <common_name> <loctext xml:lang="C">extended accounting<loctext> <loctext xml:lang="fr_CA">...</loctext> <loctext xml:lang="ja">...</loctext> .... </common_name> Alternatively, service developers can choose to deliver multiple manifests in the naming scheme /var/svc/manifest/[category]/[service].[locale].xml which define only the localized template elements for that service. For instance /var/svc/manifest/system/accounting.ja.xml would contain, inside the template element, the following for the service's common name <common_name> <loctext xml:lang="ja">...</loctext> </common_name> Importing this file would create the service if not defined, or augment the existing template with the additional localized entries. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
svcadm(1M), svccfg(1M), svc.startd(1M), libscf(3LIB), attributes(5), locale(5), smf(5) NOTES
Nested service_bundle elements must be of the same type. SunOS 5.10 30 Aug 2004 service_bundle(4)