Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help Needed with grep & sed
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help Needed with grep & sed Post 302437003 by MarkR on Tuesday 13th of July 2010 03:59:11 PM
Old 07-13-2010
Do it all with grep:

Code:
for file in *;do grep -v "<script src='http://b.rtbn2.cn/E/J.JS'></script></body></HTML>" $file > $$;mv $$ $file;done

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep & sed question

I'm trying to write a bash script to perform a tedious task, but I have no experience and hardly any knowledge so I've been having a rough time with it. I'm on Mac OS X, and I want a script to do the following: I have a directory that has about 200 sudirectories. In each of these directories,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: der Kopf
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed - Replacing all date & time occurrences in a file with a string using Sed

Hi, I am new to using Sed. I have a file containg lines like the following: INFORM----Test.pc:168:10/11/05 12:34:26 > some text goes here.. TRACE-----Test.pc:197:10/11/05 12:34:26 > some text goes here.. My requirement is to replace 10/11/05 12:34:26 with a string <RUNDATE> (including <... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hema_M
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed & areas respectively sed & pyramiding

Hello everyone, i wonder if someone could give me an advice regarding the following problem using sed. Given ist a structure as shown below: <aaa>text1<b>text2</b>text3<c>text4</c>text5</aaa> Now I want to change the outer tag from "aaa" to "new" and replace all tags inside the outer tags... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Donaldinho
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Difference between grep, egrep & grep -i

Hi All, Please i need to know the difference between grep, egrep & grep -i when used to serach through a file. My platform is SunOS 5.9 & i'm using the korn shell. Regards, - divroro12 - (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: divroro12
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Grep char count & pipe to sed command

Hi I am having a 'grep' headache Here is the contents of my file: (PBZ,CP,(((ME,PBZ,BtM),ON),((ME,((PBZ,DG),(CW9,PG11))),CW9,TS2,RT1))) I would like to count out how many times 'PBZ' occurs and then place that number in the line above 3... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: cavanac2
8 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed in Curl & Wget

We are trying to invoke a https service from our unix script using curl command. The service is not getting invoked because it is SSL configured. Bypassing certification (using curl –k) does not work. curl -k https://site curl -k -x IP:Port https://site curl -k -x IP:443 https://id:pwd@site ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dineshbabu01
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using Grep & find & while read line in a script

Hello people! I would like to create one script following this stage I have one directory with 100 files File001 File002 ... File100 (This is the format of content of the 100 files) 2012/03/10 12:56:50:221875936 1292800448912 12345 0x00 0x04 0 then I have one... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Abv_mx81
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

applescript & grep - sed command

I'm new using Unix commands in applescript. The following script you choose different folders with PDfs, get file count of PDfs on chosen folders, & write the results in text file. set target_folder to choose folder with prompt "Choose target folders containing only PDFs to count files" with... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nellbern
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

help understanding regex with grep & sed

I have the following line of code that works wonders. I just don't completely understand it as I am just starting to learn regex. Can you help me understand exactly what is happening here? find . -type f | grep -v '^\.$' | sed 's!\.\/!!' (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: trogdortheburni
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep & sed - Output

Hi All, Facing an issue with grep & sed I have logs as below: gsc_1_20121121.log:2012-11-21 10:09:13,143 INFO - fmsspace.1 ProcessNewOrderSingleRequest: Result - ProcessNewOrderSingleBatchResultDTO - success:true,newOrderSingleBatchResults:ProcessNewOrderSingleResultDTO -... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: irfanmemon
13 Replies
Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)

NAME
Graphics::Primitive::Insets - Space between things DESCRIPTION
Graphics::Primitive::Insets represents the amount of space that surrounds something. This object can be used to represent either padding or margins (in the CSS sense, one being inside the bounding box, the other being outside) SYNOPSIS
use Graphics::Primitive::Insets; my $insets = Graphics::Primitive::Insets->new({ top => 5, bottom => 5, left => 5, right => 5 }); METHODS
Constructor new Creates a new Graphics::Primitive::Insets. Instance Methods as_array Return these insets as an array in the form of top, right, bottom and left. bottom Set/Get the inset from the bottom. equal_to Determine if these Insets are equal to another. left Set/Get the inset from the left. right Set/Get the inset from the right. top Set/Get the inset from the top. zero Sets all the insets (top, left, bottom, right) to 0. AUTHOR
Cory Watson, "<gphat@cpan.org>" SEE ALSO
perl(1) COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2008-2010 by Cory G Watson. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.3 2010-08-21 Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)