Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How disable alom?
Operating Systems Solaris How disable alom? Post 302436678 by yanto85 on Monday 12th of July 2010 11:10:17 PM
Old 07-13-2010
anybody know how to delete user admin

userdel admin

can not delete user admin ...anybody know why? >.<
i have made account user with acuar ->full permission to delete default user login.

thank ..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

how to connect to alom

Hello Guys, I am working with sunfire V480 and wants to know how to connect to alom. Can you please guide? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mokkan
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to disable Enable/Disable Tab Key

Hi All, I have bash script, so what is sintax script in bash for Enable and Disable Tab Key. Thanks for your help.:( Thanks, Rico (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: carnegiex
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Reset ALOM from OS

Hi guys, I'm in trouble with a Sunfire T2000. The OS (Solaris10) is up and running, but I can't log in the sc>I think the terminal server is crashed! Does anyone know if I can reset the sc> from the OS? How can I do that? Thx (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cecco16
6 Replies

4. Solaris

Difference b/n ALOM and ALOM CMT

Hi Everyone. What is the differece b/n ALOM and ALOM CMT Service processor. I am trying reset ALOM login/passwd using scadm utility on T2000, while I am googling I came cross ALOM CMT doesnt support scadm utility, but ALOM supports. Not sure how different are these. Thanks, (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby320
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

SSL/TLS renegotiation DoS -how to disable? Is it advisable to disable?

Hi all Expertise, I have following issue to solve, SSL / TLS Renegotiation DoS (low) 222.225.12.13 Ease of Exploitation Moderate Port 443/tcp Family Miscellaneous Following is the problem description:------------------ Description The remote service encrypts traffic using TLS / SSL and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Resetting ALOM

Hi gurus, I have a sun netra 240 server. I want to get to the ALOM but it always ask for login and password. Can anyone tell me how I can reset the ALOM it to default so I can be able to configure it? Thanks lots. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cjashu
2 Replies

7. Solaris

ALOM - Console -

Hello forum, I have a SUN v250 at home that I have to practice Solaris. I currently have Solaris 9 installed and the ALOM Sun(tm) Advanced Lights Out Manager 1.5.2. From the ALOM I want to access the console. sc> console -f Enter #. to return to ALOM. after that there is no response.... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: br1an
19 Replies

8. Solaris

ALOM hang

Hi guys, I'm new with solaris. I just received sunfire T2000 server. Problem: ALOM keep hang/stuck/jammed. Steps do before it hang : 1. Connect to T2000 (using RJ45 - DB9 cable) 2. Open putty, connect via serial. 3. Power on the server. 4. Its loading. 5. then, hang. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajasraf
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Alom

Hi, How to set ip address on eth0 for access ssh from ALOM? Is it possible? Now i cannot access it because don't have VGA. I keep try to access using ssh. Please guide me. Thanks. (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: mzainal
16 Replies

10. Hardware

Alom ?

Hi all, I have some problems with the fan FT0.F0, which looks like has a problem with the PROM/ALOM ( I am nor sure who).....but, in fact, the fan is working properly even in other V440 Sparc Server. We checked HW comunication between Fan and the MotherBoard, and we think is a problem of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: proof_enrique
8 Replies
users-admin(1)						      General Commands Manual						    users-admin(1)

NAME
users-admin - Users Administration Tool SYNOPSIS
users-admin [OPTION...] DESCRIPTION
users-admin is part of the GNOME system tools, a set of tools to easily access and manage system configuration. users-admin allows you add, delete and modify the existing users and groups in your system. OPTIONS
users-admin accepts the standard GNOME and GTK options. AUTHORS
users-admin was written by Carlos Garnacho Parro <garnacho@tuxerver.net> and others. This manual page was written by Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). SEE ALSO
services-admin(1), network-admin(1), time-admin(1), shares-admin(1), gtk-options(7), gnome-options(7) The online documentation available through the program's Help menu. GNOME
2007-05-08 users-admin(1)