Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware build a system with > 1 G device, how much is 1 "G"? Post 302436282 by GermanWolf on Saturday 10th of July 2010 12:07:10 PM
Old 07-10-2010
no, i mean unless you count the parts on the motherboard, transistors, capacitors and such.. but highly unlikely

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

2. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Mapping between "Pseudo name" and "Logical device ID" in powerpath with SVM changed....

Dear All, I was having powerpath 5.2 on SUN server with SVM connected to CLARIION box.Please find the following output : root # powermt display dev=all Pseudo name=emcpower3a CLARiiON ID=CK200073400372 Logical device ID=60060160685D1E004DD97FB647BFDC11 state=alive; policy=CLAROpt;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Reboot
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk "date" and "system" command

Hello experts! I need your help please I have a file.txt of which I want to extract 3rd and 4th columns with date with the form e.g.: 2016-11-25 03:14:50and pass them to "date" command, but also append the 9th column in a file as well. So I want to execute date -d '2016-11-25 03:14:50' ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phaethon
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

What does "force devmap reload" as in "multipath -r" means for my system and stability of my system?

Cannot present unpresented disks back again. On a test server tried this as a solution "multipath -r" and it worked. Too worried to try it in production before I know all the information. Any info would be appreciated! Also some links to the documentation on this specific issue could help a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jsteppe
1 Replies

8. AIX

Apache 2.4 directory cannot display "Last modified" "Size" "Description"

Hi 2 all, i have had AIX 7.2 :/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -v Server version: Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) Server built: May 25 2015 04:58:27 :/#:/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -M Loaded Modules: core_module (static) so_module (static) http_module (static) mpm_worker_module (static) ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
3 Replies
LOFIG(3)						 MBK LOGICAL STRUCTURE DEFINITIONS						  LOFIG(3)

NAME
lofig - mbk logical figure DESCRIPTION
The lofig is used to describe a hierarchical level of the logical view of a figure. The logical view is also called the netlist, for list of nets, because it represents the interconnections between elements of a cell. The declarations needed to work on lofig are available in the header file "/labo/include/mlo.h". The following C structure supports the description of the netlist representation : typedef struct lofig { struct lofig *NEXT; struct chain *MODELCHAIN; struct locon *LOCON; struct losig *LOSIG; struct ptype *BKSIG; struct loins *LOINS; struct lotrs *LOTRS; struct lotrs *LOCAP; struct lotrs *LORES; struct lotrs *LOSELF; char *NAME; char MODE; struct ptype *USER; } lofig_list; NEXT Pointer to the next lofig loaded in ram. NAME Name of the figure. It identifies a figure (or model), so it should be unique in order to warranty consistency of cells libraries. In order to ensure this consistency, the NAME field must be filled with the disk file name while parsing, and must be used as file name for driving. LOINS Pointer to the head of the list of instances being used for the model description. See loins(3) for details. LOCON Pointer to the head of the list of connectors (terminals) of the model. See locon(3) for details. LOSIG Pointer to the head of the list of signal of the model. See losig(3) for details. BKSIG Pointer to a hash table that contains arrays of LOSIG. It is only an other way to represent the same elements that in the list, but allows a faster access. The Mbk Logical Functions warranty the consitency between the two representa- tions. LOTRS Pointer to the list of transistors belonging to the figure. It is to be noticed that transistors are not instances of a particular type. LOCAP Pointer to the list of capacitors belonging to the figure. LORES Pointer to the list of resistors belonging to the figure. LOSELF Pointer to the list of inductors belonging to the figure. MODE Caracter indicating the status of the figure in memory. This field can take two values : 'A' all the cell is loaded in ram. 'P' only information concerning the model interface is present, that means connectors, and signals linked to external connectors. All other lists are empty. MODELCHAIN Pointer to a chain list, see chain(3) for details, of names. These are the names of the models that are at least instanciated once in the figure. USER Pointer to a ptype list, see ptype(3) for details, that is a general purpose pointer used to share informations on the model. SEE ALSO
mbk(1), addlofig(3), getlofig(3), dellofig(3), loadlofig(3), savelofig(3), loins(3), lotrs(3), locap(3), lores(3), loself(3), locon(3), losig(3), ptype(3), chain(3), phfig(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 August 14, 2002 LOFIG(3)