Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: The History Of Web 2.0
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cartoons for Geeks The History Of Web 2.0 Post 302436180 by Linux Bot on Friday 9th of July 2010 12:30:03 PM
Old 07-09-2010
The History Of Web 2.0

2010-07-09T18:27:00+02:00

Image Image Image Image

Source...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Fedora

Desktop search and web history

Hi there, I'm back :D, I have a problem: even if I deleted my web history in mozilla, I noticed that I can still visualize web pages I visited two years ago by using Desktop Search (in FEDORA) :confused:... how could I delete completely my history? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!!! ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Giordano Bruno
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to review the history and the commands that has been done in this history?

Hello every body, Kindly inform me How Do i find out the time I executed a command previously on UNIX Solaris?? To be more specific and more clear about what i want to know is that I want a command the enables me to know the history and which command i run at this history/time. FYI I used... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedamer12
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

History to Another file [local user history , but root access]

Hi all, My need is : 1. To know who , when , which command used. 2. Local user should not delete this information. I mean , with an example , i can say i have a user user1 i need to give all the following permissions to user1, : a. A specific directory other than his home... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxadmin
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

History to Another file [local user history , but root access]

Hi all, My need is : 1. To know who , when , which command used. 2. Local user should not delete this information. I mean , with an example , i can say i have a user user1 i need to give all the following permissions to user1, : a. A specific directory other than his home... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sriky86
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

The Great History of UNIX (1969-1999) | 30 Years of UNIX History | YouTube Video

I am pleased to announce this new video in 1080 HD for UNIX lovers honoring thirty years of UNIX history spanning from 1969 to 1999 presented in 150 seconds (two and a half minutes) in 1080 HD, celebrating the 50th anniversary of UNIX. The Great History of UNIX (1969-1999) | 30 Years of UNIX... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
8 Replies
Jifty::Web::Session::None(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Jifty::Web::Session::None(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Web::Session::None - A null session handler for jifty DESCRIPTION
Jifty depends on its sessions to keep users logged in, to store continuations and to allow developers to store user-specific data. In general, you don't want to disable them. But sometimes, the development benefits of Jifty lead you to build applications that genuinely don't want per-user sessions. That's where "Jifty::Web::Session::None" comes in. By specifying that you want to use "Jifty::Web::Session::None" as your Jifty session handler, you tell Jifty to avoid ever reading, writing or storing a user session. No cookies get set. Nothing gets stored in the database. USAGE
In your "etc/config.yml": --- framework: Web: SessionClass:: Jifty::Web::Session::None METHODS
All methods in this class are dummy methods which do no work. This class mocks the API provided by "Jifty::Web::Session". new Takes no arguments. Returns a Jifty::Web::Session::None. id Returns false. create Returns true. load Returns true. unload Returns true. loaded Returns true. get Returns false. set Returns false. remove Returns true. set_continuation Returns false. get_continuation Returns false. remove_continuation Returns false. continuations Returns false. set_cookie Returns false. cookie_name Returns false. expires Returns false. perl v5.14.2 2010-09-25 Jifty::Web::Session::None(3pm)