Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: top 10 users facebook.com
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting top 10 users facebook.com Post 302434931 by rdcwayx on Monday 5th of July 2010 10:26:36 PM
Old 07-05-2010
It will be better to paste some sample logs to us.

Guess you need find out top 10 IP addresses (not only 192.168.1.13) which access facebook, and the IP address is in first column in log file.

Code:
awk '/facebook/ {print $1}' /var1/log/squid/access.log |sort |uniq -c |sort -n |tail -10

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

How to find the top 6 users (which consume most space)?

Hi everybody, I want to know if there is any posibility to find out - on an AIX system - which are the the users who consume most space or at least a posibility to obtain a list with all the users and how much space are they consuming ? Trying to use du command was useless. Any idea?... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: RebelDac
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to check top 5 biggest disk space users

Hi all, I am needing a bash shell script to generate a list of the top 5 users using the most disk space. I am thinking that the du command would be used somehow but I am at a loss. Can anyone help? Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sytemx
3 Replies

3. AIX

Need a list of top 10 CPU using processes (also top 10 memory hogs, separately)

Okay, I am trying to come up with a multi-platform script to report top ten CPU and memory hog processes, which will be run by our enterprise monitoring application as an auto-action item when the CPU and Memory utilization gets reported as higher than a certain threshold I use top on other... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: thenomad
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

find top 4 users currently logged on can i use grep

For the first 4 users only that are currently logged in output their effective user id. It's not important the order in which each logged in i just want to have the top 4. Same question as here...... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: whyatepies
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to find top 3 users currently logged on

For the first 3 users only that are currently logged in output their effective user id. thank you. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: whyatepies
6 Replies

6. Red Hat

Showing all users in 'users' and 'top' commands

Hi All, I work in a multi user environment where my school uses Red Hat Linux server. When I issue commands such as "top" or "users", I get to see what others are doing and what kinds of applications they are running (even ps -aux will give such information). "users" will let me know who else is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shoaibjameel123
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Top utilization of the users through script

I am trying for a shell script like, if the ram utilization is less than 300M and the load average is more then 4.00 , should take all the top users of memory and CPU utilization through "top" and "ps " command and put under one path. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsiva
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Space usage by top 5 users in a filesystem

I want to see top 5 users,who have occupied most amount of disk space in a filesystem. But not sure how to do it. I can get the usage for a particular user find . -user user -type f exec df -h {} \;|awk '{ s = s+$1 } END { print "Total used: ",s }' But how to get without specifying any user... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rka
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Top 10 Users in mount level

Hi Members, I'm new to unix. Could you help me in solving my issue. My requirement is I need to pull Top 15 users in every mount. I could able to get the mount level information but I couldn't able to pull the top users in every mount. I see in every mount I could see a lot of nested... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: UBEE
3 Replies
basic_getpwnam_auth(8)					      System Manager's Manual					    basic_getpwnam_auth(8)

NAME
basic_getpwnam_auth - Local Users auth helper for Squid SYNOPSIS
basic_getpwnam_auth DESCRIPTION
basic_getpwnam_auth allows Squid to authenticate any local user accounts to validate the user name and password of Basic HTTP authentica- tion. It uses getpwnam() and getspnam() routines for authentication. This has the following advantages over the NCSA module: - Allows authentication of all known local users - Allows authentication through nsswitch.conf - Can handle NIS(+) requests - Can handle LDAP requests - Can handle PAM requests CONFIGURATION
auth_param basic program /path/to/basic_getpwnam_auth auth_param basic children concurrency=1 When used for authenticating to local UNIX shadow password databases the program must be running as root or else it won't have sufficient permissions to access the user password database. Such use of this program is not recommended, but if you absolutely need to then make the program setuid root chown root basic_getpwnam_auth chmod u+s basic_getpwnam_auth Please note that in such configurations it is also strongly recommended that the program is moved into a directory where normal users can- not access it, as this mode of operation will allow any local user to brute-force other users passwords. Also note the program has not been fully audited and the author cannot be held responsible for any security issues due to such installations. AUTHOR
This program was written by Erik Hofman <erik.hofman@a1.nl> Robin Elfrink <robin@a1.nl> Giancarlo Razzolini <linux-fan@onda.com.br> Based on original code by Jon Thackray <jrmt@uk.gdscorp.com>. This manual was written by Amos Jeffries <amosjeffries@squid-cache.org> COPYRIGHT
This program and documentation is copyright to the authors named above. Distributed under the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL) version 2 or later (GPLv2+). QUESTIONS
Questions on the usage of this program can be sent to the Squid Users mailing list <squid-users@squid-cache.org> REPORTING BUGS
Bug reports need to be made in English. See http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/BugReporting for details of what you need to include with your bug report. Report bugs or bug fixes using http://bugs.squid-cache.org/ Report serious security bugs to Squid Bugs <squid-bugs@squid-cache.org> Report ideas for new improvements to the Squid Developers mailing list <squid-dev@squid-cache.org> SEE ALSO
squid(8), basic_pam_auth(8), basic_ncsa_auth(8), basic_ldap_auth(8), basic_nis_auth(8), chown(1), chmod(1), nsswitch.conf(5), getpwnam(3), getspnam(3), GPL(7), The Squid FAQ wiki http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq The Squid Configuration Manual http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/ basic_getpwnam_auth(8)