Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: top 10 users facebook.com
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting top 10 users facebook.com Post 302434795 by zaxxon on Monday 5th of July 2010 07:09:05 AM
Old 07-05-2010
You should rename yourself into learncodetags if you want to stay a member of this forum Smilie

Just the top 10 ie. first ten of the list of 777 IP addresses?
Code:
grep "192.168.1.13" /var1/log/squid/access.log| grep "facebook"| head

This User Gave Thanks to zaxxon For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

How to find the top 6 users (which consume most space)?

Hi everybody, I want to know if there is any posibility to find out - on an AIX system - which are the the users who consume most space or at least a posibility to obtain a list with all the users and how much space are they consuming ? Trying to use du command was useless. Any idea?... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: RebelDac
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to check top 5 biggest disk space users

Hi all, I am needing a bash shell script to generate a list of the top 5 users using the most disk space. I am thinking that the du command would be used somehow but I am at a loss. Can anyone help? Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sytemx
3 Replies

3. AIX

Need a list of top 10 CPU using processes (also top 10 memory hogs, separately)

Okay, I am trying to come up with a multi-platform script to report top ten CPU and memory hog processes, which will be run by our enterprise monitoring application as an auto-action item when the CPU and Memory utilization gets reported as higher than a certain threshold I use top on other... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: thenomad
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

find top 4 users currently logged on can i use grep

For the first 4 users only that are currently logged in output their effective user id. It's not important the order in which each logged in i just want to have the top 4. Same question as here...... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: whyatepies
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to find top 3 users currently logged on

For the first 3 users only that are currently logged in output their effective user id. thank you. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: whyatepies
6 Replies

6. Red Hat

Showing all users in 'users' and 'top' commands

Hi All, I work in a multi user environment where my school uses Red Hat Linux server. When I issue commands such as "top" or "users", I get to see what others are doing and what kinds of applications they are running (even ps -aux will give such information). "users" will let me know who else is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shoaibjameel123
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Top utilization of the users through script

I am trying for a shell script like, if the ram utilization is less than 300M and the load average is more then 4.00 , should take all the top users of memory and CPU utilization through "top" and "ps " command and put under one path. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsiva
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Space usage by top 5 users in a filesystem

I want to see top 5 users,who have occupied most amount of disk space in a filesystem. But not sure how to do it. I can get the usage for a particular user find . -user user -type f exec df -h {} \;|awk '{ s = s+$1 } END { print "Total used: ",s }' But how to get without specifying any user... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rka
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Top 10 Users in mount level

Hi Members, I'm new to unix. Could you help me in solving my issue. My requirement is I need to pull Top 15 users in every mount. I could able to get the mount level information but I couldn't able to pull the top users in every mount. I see in every mount I could see a lot of nested... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: UBEE
3 Replies
digest_file_auth(8)					      System Manager's Manual					       digest_file_auth(8)

NAME
digest_file_auth - File based digest authentication helper for Squid. Version 1.0 SYNOPSIS
digest_file_auth [-c] file DESCRIPTION
digest_file_auth is an installed binary authentication program for Squid. It handles digest authentication protocol and authenticates against a text file backend. OPTIONS
-c Accept digest hashed passwords rather than plaintext in the password file CONFIGURATION
Username database file format: - comment lines are possible and should start with a '#'; - empty or blank lines are possible; - plaintext entry format is username:password - HA1 entry format is username:realm:HA1 To build a directory integrated backend, you need to be able to calculate the HA1 returned to squid. To avoid storing a plaintext password you can calculate MD5(username:realm:password) when the user changes their password, and store the tuple username:realm:HA1. then find the matching username:realm when squid asks for the HA1. This implementation could be improved by using such a triple for the file format. However storing such a triple does little to improve security: If compromised the username:realm:HA1 combination is "plaintext equivalent" - for the purposes of digest authentication they allow the user access. Password syncronisation is not tackled by digest - just preventing on the wire compromise. AUTHOR
This program was written by Robert Collins <robertc@squid-cache.org> Based on prior work by Arjan de Vet <Arjan.deVet@adv.iae.nl> This manual was written by Robert Collins <robertc@squid-cache.org> Amos Jeffries <amosjeffries@squid-cache.org> COPYRIGHT
This program and documentation is copyright to the authors named above. Distributed under the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL) version 2 or later (GPLv2+). QUESTIONS
Questions on the usage of this program can be sent to the Squid Users mailing list <squid-users@squid-cache.org> REPORTING BUGS
Bug reports need to be made in English. See http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/BugReporting for details of what you need to include with your bug report. Report bugs or bug fixes using http://bugs.squid-cache.org/ Report serious security bugs to Squid Bugs <squid-bugs@squid-cache.org> Report ideas for new improvements to the Squid Developers mailing list <squid-dev@squid-cache.org> SEE ALSO
squid(8), GPL(7), The Squid FAQ wiki http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq The Squid Configuration Manual http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/ digest_file_auth(8)