Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: inode table in sun solaris
Operating Systems Solaris inode table in sun solaris Post 302434456 by jlliagre on Friday 2nd of July 2010 04:13:23 PM
Old 07-02-2010
Seems to me like replacing a car because its ashtray is full ...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun Solaris Sun Java Desktop

Ok I a n00b, not gunna hide it so here goes - Sun Solaris, V.10 i386 - during the setup, I can choose a screen resolution that looks great with 65k colors and all. However, when all is said and done 4 disks and a reboot later, I get hanious 640x480 @ 256 only. If I choose the Sun Java Desktop... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: Spooky
20 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sun Solaris 10: How do I create a bootup disc? The Sun website confuses me

Hey there, I am starting a Computer Science Foundation year at the end of this month and am trying to get a little bit ahead of the game. I have always wanted to learn Unix and am currently struggling with creating a boot disc to run Solaris (I have chosen to study this) from as opposed to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jupiter
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

inode table location ??

Where does the inode table reside ?? And how can i check the inode entries ? I want to check the entries of inode table corrosponding to the inode no. that i got from the fuser command. fuser -uV /clocal/mqbrkrs/user/mqsiadm/sanjay /clocal/mqbrkrs/user/mqsiadm/sanjay: inode ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: varungupta
11 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Fire 280R Sun Solaris CRT/Monitor requirements

I am new to Sun. I brought Sun Fire 280R to practice UNIX. What are the requirements for the monitor/CRT? Will it burn out old non-Sun CRTs? Does it need LCD monitor? Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bramptonmt
3 Replies

5. Solaris

How to increase Inode numbers in Solaris 10

Hi guys, need your help on this since i dont know much about solaris. the problem is i need to increase inodes space on /export/home/ root@BRF-DANCCM1 # /usr/ucb/df -i Filesystem iused ifree %iused Mounted on /dev/vx/dsk/bootdg/rootvol 53026 1162206 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ichiko
7 Replies

6. Solaris

useful links and help resources for Sun's products and Sun's Solaris

Hi all, Those links might help anyone Knowledge base Video tutorials (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: h@foorsa.biz
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Size of an inode in Solaris 10

Can anyone know what is the size of an inode in Solaris 10 :D? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: naag20
5 Replies

8. Solaris

inode in solaris

Dear, How can i check inode information in my Solaris box? With Regards, Mjoshi (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjoshi87
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Handling inode on solaris 9

Dear all, yesterday I had a big problem on Solaris 9. I cannot write anymore on /var. I checked the inode usage, and I see that for /var was at 100% with ifree = 0. I deleted some unused files (like old log on /var/tmp and /var/log), now I have ifree=19641 and 99% iused: root@ciy01 # df -F ufs... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lord Spectre
12 Replies