Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Create table
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Create table Post 302431532 by mohan705 on Tuesday 22nd of June 2010 05:34:31 AM
Old 06-22-2010
Hi
Executed the script .Still having issue from my side.Please see the o/p
Code:
 ./a5.sh a2.csv xx
]ecord 1 [ID1|ID2|ID3|ID4|ID5|ID6
Column list:
  1 [ID1]
  2 [ID2]
  3 [ID3]
  4 [ID4]
  5 [ID5]
] 6 [ID6
]ecord 2 [7666303|7666|73037341|XXX|XXXX-YYYY/Z|
END Column list:  1 [ID1] len=7
  2 [ID2] len=4
  3 [ID3] len=8
  4 [ID4] len=3
  5 [ID5] len=11
] len=16
create table xx(
  ID1 number(7),
  ID2 number(4),
  ID3 number(8),
  ID4 varchar2(50),
  ID5 varchar2(50),
 varchar2(50)
);

Regards,
MR

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

create new table/field

Dear Folks, If I have 2 files, say A and B in format: A: $1 $2 01032 12856 01041 13351 01042 11071 01042 12854 01042 12862 01042 12866 . . . and B: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gr4wk
2 Replies

2. BSD

How to create IP table at Free BSD

Now, I had installed free bsd at my office. Unfortunitely, Email server have been using Local PoP3 and SMTP to our ISP with outlook. but my unix firewall sever ( free bsd ) didn't allow these port ( 110 & 25 ). How can i create the IP table to pass at server. If u have any experience about obvious... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ashraff Ali
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

[ORACLE] CREATE TABLE in bash

Hey, I want to create a table in bash, my db server is oracle. You can find my script below: I am very confused. I tried to run this script many times without any luck. Please help! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: radek
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

to create an output file as a table

Hi, I have four input files and would like to create an output file as a table. Please check the example below. File 1. 111111 222222 333333 444444 File 2. 555555 666666 777777 888888 File 3. aaaaa bbbbb ccccc ddddd (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcelus
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Create a table - very new to unix

I need to create a simple table of information by grepping several columns from various files and display them all at once with simple headers on top. Can anyone help get me started? I am very new to unix so I really have no idea how to work with this and I appreciate any help I can get! Let me... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: aj250
11 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

create table via stored procedure (passing the table name to it)

hi there, I am trying to create a stored procedure that i can pass the table name to and it will create a table with that name. but for some reason it creates with what i have defined as the variable name . In the case of the example below it creates a table called 'tname' for example ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rethink
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create Pivot table

I would like to use awk to parse a file with three columns in, like: Chennai,01,1 Chennai,07,1 Chennai,08,3 Chennai,09,6 Chennai,10,12 Chennai,11,19 Chennai,12,10 Chennai,13,12 Kerala,09,2 AP,10,1 AP,11,1 Delhi,13,1 Kerala,13,3 Chennai,00,3 Chennai,01,1 Chennai,02,1 Chennai,07,5 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: boston_nilesh
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create Script from table

I have a table ABC with 4 columns and below data Col1,Col2,Col3,Col4 prod,10,12,joba prod,10,11,jobb qa,10,12,jobc I want to create an output file like this Server:prod StartTime:10 EndTime:12 JobName:joba Server:prod StartTime:10 EndTime:11 JobName:jobb (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: traininfa
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create table using tbl command

Hi, I required the output like attached: I tried using the below command and i'm getting error: file with data: .TS box; cB s s c|c|c PO Download statistics - Host to SOM Time;Receive Time;Processing Time;PO count 4.30 AM OMHPO File;Tue Feb 21 04:39:55 EST 2012;Tue Feb... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cns1710
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create table within awk-if statement

Hi I am trying to create a table within an awk if statement awk -F, '{ if ($8 ~ /Match/) BEGIN{print "<table>"} {print "<tr>";for(i=1;i<=NF;i++)print "<td>" $i"</td>";print "</tr>"} END{print "</table>"}' SN1.csv | mailx -s "Your details" abc@123.com But this doesnt work.. Please suggest (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sidnow
8 Replies
Alzabo::Create::Index(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				Alzabo::Create::Index(3pm)

NAME
Alzabo::Create::Index - Index objects for schema creation SYNOPSIS
use Alzabo::Create::Index; DESCRIPTION
This object represents an index on a table. Indexes consist of columns and optional prefixes for each column. The prefix specifies how many characters of the columns should be indexes (the first X chars). Some RDBMS's do not have a concept of index prefixes. Not all col- umn types are likely to allow prefixes though this depends on the RDBMS. The order of the columns is significant. INHERITS FROM
"Alzabo::Index" Note: all relevant documentation from the superclass has been merged into this document. METHODS
new The constructor takes the following parameters: * table => "Alzabo::Create::Table" object The table that this index is indexing. * columns => [ "Alzabo::Create::Column" object, .. ] * columns => [ { column => "Alzabo::Create::Column" object, prefix => $prefix }, repeat as needed ... ] This parameter indicates which columns that are being indexed. It can either be an array reference of column objects, or an array ref- erence of hash references, each with a key called column and one called prefix. The prefix key is optional. * unique => $boolean Indicates whether or not this is a unique index. * fulltext => $boolean Indicates whether or not this is a fulltext index. * function => $string This can be used to create a function index where supported. The value of this parameter should be the full function, with column names, such as "LCASE( username )". The "columns" parameter should include all the columns used in the function. Returns a new "Alzabo::Create::Index" object. Throws: "Alzabo::Exception::Params", "Alzabo::Exception::RDBMSRules" table Returns the "Alzabo::Create::Table" object to which the index belongs. columns Returns an ordered list of the "Alzabo::Create::Column" objects that are being indexed. add_column Adds a column to the index. This method takes the following parameters: * column => "Alzabo::Create::Column" object * prefix => $prefix (optional) Throws: "Alzabo::Exception::Params", "Alzabo::Exception::RDBMSRules" delete_column ("Alzabo::Create::Column" object) Deletes the given column from the index. Throws: "Alzabo::Exception::Params", "Alzabo::Exception::RDBMSRules" prefix ("Alzabo::Create::Column" object) A column prefix is, to the best of my knowledge, a MySQL specific concept, and as such cannot be set when using an RDBMSRules module for a different RDBMS. However, it is important enough for MySQL to have the functionality be present. It allows you to specify that the index should only look at a certain portion of a field (the first N characters). This prefix is required to index any sort of BLOB column in MySQL. This method returns the prefix for the column in the index. If there is no prefix for this column in the index, then it returns undef. set_prefix This method takes the following parameters: * column => "Alzabo::Create::Column" object * prefix => $prefix Throws: "Alzabo::Exception::Params", "Alzabo::Exception::RDBMSRules" unique Returns a boolean value indicating whether the index is a unique index. set_unique ($boolean) Sets whether or not the index is a unique index. fulltext Returns a boolean value indicating whether the index is a fulltext index. set_fulltext ($boolean) Set whether or not the index is a fulltext index. Throws: "Alzabo::Exception::Params", "Alzabo::Exception::RDBMSRules" register_column_name_change This method takes the following parameters: * column => "Alzabo::Create::Column" object The column (with the new name already set). * old_name => $old_name This method is called by the table object which owns the index when a column name changes. You should never need to call this yourself. Throws: "Alzabo::Exception::Params" id The id is generated from the table, column and prefix information for the index. This is useful as a canonical name for a hash key, for example. Returns a string that is the id which uniquely identifies the index in this schema. AUTHOR
Dave Rolsky, <autarch@urth.org> perl v5.8.8 2007-12-23 Alzabo::Create::Index(3pm)