Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris part number for netra 440 dvd w Post 302429911 by busyboy on Wednesday 16th of June 2010 05:35:48 AM
Old 06-16-2010
for opening case with sun, you can tell them the output from "iostat -En" containing DVD information which will be revealing all required information.

Regards,

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

getting memory part number

Hello everbody: another dummy question. I have SOL9, is there any command I can get the part number of the installed memory kit on the system, I tried prtdiag but it doesnt display that. Thanks alot (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aladdin
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

row count but only number part

hi i am pretty new to unix .i am ETL guy I need a unix script to take row count of a file and write it to another file the problem with wc-l is it include filename also wc -l abc.dat will give me like 1000 abc.dat i just want 1000 to be written can u just take 2 min to write a simple... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: er_zeeshan05
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Netra V440 & Netra 1290 keyswitch

Hello, I wrote a script which monitor the keyswitch state repeatedly each 10 minutes. I'm extracting the keyswitch status by using prtdiag. The script works fine for Netra v440 , but I found that prtdiag under Netra 1290 don't give keyswitch status. unlike Netra 440 server , I found that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alalush
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Hardware error in Netra 440 server

Dear All I am getting these error while I boot the Netra 440 server. Could anyone tell me what can be the problem Regards Copyright 2004 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. Use is subject to license terms. Sun(tm) Advanced Lights Out Manager 1.5.4 (indcc01ma02) ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: amity
6 Replies

5. Solaris

netra 440 - alom connection appears dead?

Hi All, I'm trying to telnet to my alom port, as I need to drop the box & carry out some changes in single user. But the connection appears to be dead. I get this far: Connected to server1-co Escape character is '^]'. and the connection just appears to hang there. I can ssh to the box... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: badoshi
1 Replies

6. Solaris

errors on Netra-440: "IPC Warning: ipc: tcp_protocol: bad magic number"

I was asked to look into a problem with a Sun Netra 440 in another department. On the server in question, the relevant 'uname -a' information is, "SunOS host1 5.9 Generic_118558-16 sun4u sparc SUNW,Netra-440". That information aside, while the other admin is logged into the ALOM, these errors are... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Borealis
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Netra 440 maintenance light on

Hi All, I hope I'm posting this in the right forum, apologies if not. I have a Netra 440 server which has been showing an amber maintenance light for some time now. It first appeared when I upgraded the memory modules, but the new memory is working fine. All other components seem OK and the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: DouggieC
10 Replies

8. AIX

(ASK) Part number

hii master Unix I finish find to google how to command for the show part number and asset number at a IBM P series and i notyet finded. maybe all master unix can help me about what the command part number and asset number at server IBM P series. regards, amin (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: williamen
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display the last part of a number list

Hi , i have a file wich have 50+ of numbers like : 0.014544106 0.005464263 0.014526045 0.005484374 0.014539412 0.005467600 0.014558349 0.005452185 i would like to display the list from the 6th bit to the end for example 0.005452185 (should become) 2185. I've tried with ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Board27
4 Replies
cdde(1) 																   cdde(1)

NAME
cdde - Compact Disc Detect & Execute SYNOPSIS
cdde [-c filename] [-rbvVh] DESCRIPTION
cdde is a program that detects when a cdrom drive on your system has had a disc inserted. When it finds a disc inserted in the drive it will attempt to determine the type of the disc, and execute a specified command. This means you can put in a dvd and your favorite dvd software will start, or put in a data cd and it will be automatically mounted for you. Right now cdde can detect the following types of discs: * audio cd * data cd * dvd * mixed audio/data cd * vcd * svcd * blank cdr/dvdr For now the dvd checking is just a bit of magic that checks to see if there's a "video_ts" directory on the disc. Same goes for the vcd checking: it just looks for a "vcd" directory on the disc. cdde reads its configuration from "~/.cdde.xml" unless otherwise specified on the command line. OPTIONS
-r, --run Run commands on disc already in drive when is started. -b, --batch Batch mode: check all drives once then exit. (implies -r) -c, --config <filename> Use the config file <filename>. (Default is ~/.cdde.xml) -v, --verbose Print out lots of information. -V, --version Print out version information. -h, --help Print Display this help and exit. FILES
~/.cdde.xml SEE ALSO
cdde.xml(5) AUTHORS
Eric Lathrop <eric@ericlathrop.com> Stanislav Maslovski <stanislav.maslovski@gmail.com> WEBSITE
For the latest release of cdde, see: http://cdde.sourceforge.net/ Eric Lathrop 0.3.1 cdde(1)