Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Capture linking failures
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Capture linking failures Post 302427676 by jacksona2 on Monday 7th of June 2010 12:31:46 PM
Old 06-07-2010
I am not really sure what you mean, you would have to supply some sample code. You could just at you linking piece to the same function that does the testing so you do it all in one function.

and run

link_function(<source> <target)

but maybe I am not getting you requirements properly

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Linking problem while linking to shared library

Hi I'm getting ld: fatal: option -h and building a dynamic executable are incompatible ld: fatal: Flags processing errors When I run ld -shared -L/usr/dt/lib -lDtSvc -o builtin.so Workspace.o after running gcc -fPIC -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/dt/include -c Workspace.c I'm... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: laho
6 Replies

2. Solaris

Core dump failures

Does anyone have a list of error codes when core dumps fail? What is error 4? I also have another box that does error-2 occasionally. if anyone has a list of these error codes, it would be appreciated, thanks! I have the error below: NOTICE: core_log: ns-admin core dump failed,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
2 Replies

3. HP-UX

Communication Failures

HI ALL, I have been trying to install a particular software using remote linux server. some thing like this: rsh <host ID> /usr/sbin/swinstall -x autoreboot=true -s /tmp/<software> <Product name>. The problem is whenever I try to install the product through a shell script the installation... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: barun agarwal
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Restarting jobs after failures

Hi, I have a script which has a for loop in it. In that for loop are names of files that are going to be processed. For example, for file in file1 file2 file3 file4 do (something) done Let's say that this script gets executed and it fails at 'file2'. Is there a way that I can actually... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: hern14
10 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display login failures

How to display failled login in a file. i.e when there occurs a login failure,the login failed date and time should be printed in that file.. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aravind007
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Prediction of failures

Any diagnostic tool to do predictive check on all the SUN hard disks before it fails, as a preventive measure? Meaning, is there any tool that can really check for hdd which are failing/or "will fail soon" for Sun servers? (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: incredible
12 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 10 svcs failures

upon rebooting the solaris 10 system, all the services went offilne or uninitialised. If I break the SVM mirror and reboot the system with the raw device, all services are up. Once I recreate a fresh mirror(metadevices) and reboot, it goes offline again. Needed to do svcadm clear <service> to bring... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: incredible
16 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to Capture Sql Failures

Hi guys, I am inserting and updating records in Oracle database using shell Script based on business logic. Now Whenever the insert or Update fails, i want to capture it. i tried to capture the return code ($?), but it is not reflecting it.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mac4rfree
3 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris 10 svcs failures

I have a solaris 10 machine that was working fine until the system crashed after a power failure. Now, after the system boots up, several services go into maintenance mode. offline 8:54:59 svc:/milestone/multi-user-server:default offline 8:54:59... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishani3831
15 Replies

10. Solaris

11.0 to 11.2 update failures

Attempting to update an 11.0 server with many non-global zones installed. pkg publisher is pkg.oracle.com/solaris/support. FMRI = pkg://solaris/entire@0.5.11,5.11-0.175.1.15.0.4.0:20131230T203500Z When we run pkg update --accept the server contacts oracle, checks packages, finds about 700... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: CptCarrot
4 Replies
OCAMLMKLIB(1)						      General Commands Manual						     OCAMLMKLIB(1)

NAME
ocamlmklib - generate libraries with mixed C / Caml code. SYNOPSIS
ocalmklib [options] files DESCRIPTION
The ocamlmklib command facilitates the construction of libraries containing both Caml code and C code, and usable both in static linking and dynamic linking modes. OPTIONS
-h, --help Show summary of options. -cclib lib C library passed to ocamlc -a or ocamlopt(1) -a only. -ccopt opt C option passed to ocamlc(1) -a or ocamlopt(1) -a only. -custom Disable dynamic loading. -dllpath dir Add dir to the run-time search path for DLLs. -I dir Add dir to the path searched for Caml object files. -failsafe Fall back to static linking if DLL construction failed. -ldopt opt C option passed to the shared linker only. -linkall Build Caml archive with link-all behavior. -llib Specify a dependent C library. -Ldir Add dir to the path searched for C libraries. -ocamlc cmd Use cmd in place of ocamlc(1). -ocamlopt cmd Use cmd in place of ocamlopt(1). -o name Generated Caml library is named name.cma or name.cmxa. -oc name Generated C library is named dllname.so or libname.a. -rpath dir Same as -dllpath dir. -Rdir Same as -rpath. -verbose Print commands before executing them. -Wl, -rpath dir Same as -dllpath dir. -Wl, -rpath -Wl dir Same as -dllpath dir. -Wl, -Rdir Same as -dllpath dir. -Fdir Specify a framework directory (MacOSX). -framework name Use framework name (MacOSX). SEE ALSO
ocamlc(1), ocamlopt(1). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Samuel Mimram <samuel.mimram@ens-lyon.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). August 19, 2004 OCAMLMKLIB(1)