Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Creating graphs
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Creating graphs Post 302427504 by rdcwayx on Sunday 6th of June 2010 08:12:36 PM
Old 06-06-2010

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

CPU graphs in unix

Hi, How to get the CPU graphs to see the performance? I use Linux version. I got some commands in the net. xload and xosview. It's mentioned like below: To start xload, simply open an xterminal on the system and type the following: $ xload &Couple of doubts here .. what is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatesht
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

multiple graphs on same window

Hi All, I have written a script to get live data after 5 minutes from a remote system and then plot the graph using gnuplot.All this has been working correctly with only one problem where i need to pull all these graphs into one page.I am not able to get this working.I tried reading about... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pistachio
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Suggestion: visitor graphs

Perhaps we could think of visitor graphs that would give a sense of both the popularity of the forum and - more importantly - the popularity of Linux and the Open Source operating systems movement. Something similar to what sourceforge has done for their projects: SourceForge.net: Project... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
2 Replies

4. Programming

Creating area graphs in jqplot

How can area graphs be created in jqplot? Example can be seen here: dygraphs JavaScript Visualization Library In the example the line graphs and the grid are superimposed on the area graphs. I dont think it is supported out of the box for jqplot. I would normally do this with a double fill: -... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
0 Replies

5. Programming

Help with Graphs (BFS mostly)

Okay so I posted a thread about my project before, how I need to create generated word ladders and all that. Now I am to the point where I need to create a method which will find the shortests path between a start word and an end word. For example: startWord: Head endWord: Feet And then a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SilvarHawke
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Monitoring Graphs using GNUPLOT

Need assistance in getting a monitoring script to create Grpahs Using GNUPLOT using below data. Graph for CPU, MEMORY , NETWORK in png. For memory can we convert the GB TO MB ----system---- ----total-cpu-usage---- ------memory-usage----- -net/total- time |usr sys idl wai hiq... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram_arya
5 Replies

7. Red Hat

Do not show graphs cacti

hi installed caci and Snmp connection is established 10.10 (192.168.10.10) SNMP Information System:Hardware: Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 6 AT/AT COMPATIBLE - Software: Windows Version 6.1 (Build 7601 Multiprocessor Free) Uptime: 7550665 (0 days,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnnn
2 Replies
MRTG-CONTRIB(1) 						       mrtg							   MRTG-CONTRIB(1)

NAME
mrtg-contrib - Contribution Guidelines for MRTG DESCRIPTION
If you have written an extension to mrtg or created a bug fix, please consider contributing it to the project. As I get quite a number of contributions every week, here are a few guidelines which explain how to contribute so that I can use the contribution without too much additional work. Translations MRTG messages have been translated to a number of languages but there are still many which have not been covered yet. If you want to add yours, go into the mrtg-2.16.2/translate directory and follow the instructions given in the README file. Patches When you have created your modification or extension to mrtg and want to submit it to me, please crate a patch for the files which you have modified. Do not send entire files unless they are new. To create a patch, get hold of a copy of GNU diff (Many Unix systems will have this installed already. In the NT world you might want to get http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/ to get all the nice GNU tools available.) and type diff --unified --ignore-space-change old-file new-file > simple.patch or if you have modified several files do diff --recursive --unified --ignore-space-change old-dir/ new-dir/ >long.patch Documentation All documentation of mrtg is done with the perl POD system. If you want to learn about it, type perldoc perlpod and read the instructions. If you have bugfixes or additions to the existing documents, make sure you modify the POD files and not the html or txt versions. I take documentation very seriously. Whenever you create a new feature for mrtg which you want to get included in the official release, your patch must also contain modifications for the relevant pod file in the doc tree or for the documentation sections of cfgmaker and indexmaker. ADDRESS
Send your patches, translations and contributions to Tobias Oetiker <tobi@oetiker.ch> AUTHOR
Tobias Oetiker <tobi@oetiker.ch> 2.16.2 2008-05-16 MRTG-CONTRIB(1)