Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring verify ip and port are in file Post 302426094 by numele on Monday 31st of May 2010 06:39:20 PM
Old 05-31-2010
The only solution I could think of was to extract all the ip's and ports in the access-list's and print every ip out in a file. Then I can search for whatever ip or block I wish.

If anyone has a suggestion, please let me know.
Code:
#!/bin/bash
### Script to search existing acl templates
### Grab the template and remove html coding
  TEMPLATE1=/export/htdocs/secure/Template.html
  cat  $TEMPLATE1 | nawk 'BEGIN {RS="!"}{ORS="!"}{if ($2 ~ /'access-list'/) print $0;}' |\ 
  sed 's/<br>//g' | egrep -v "any any|icmp any|ip any" > template
### The next two lines grab all acl lines which has an ip block not a single host
  nawk '{if ($6 ~ /'^[0-9][0-9]'/ && $7 ~ /'^[0-9]'/) print $6" "$7" "$9}' template > input_file
  nawk ' $5 ~ "^[0-9][0-9]" { print $5" "$6" "$9 }' template >> input_file
### The next line empties any previous entries in the output_file.txt
  cat /dev/null > output_file.txt
### The next section takes the input_file that has ip blocks and runs each block through
### ipcalc giving the starting and ending ip address. Then prints to the output_file.txt
### every ip associated with that block along with the port number allowed
 while read line
   do
      one=`echo $line | awk ' { print $1; } '` 
      two=`echo $line | awk ' { print $2; } '` 
      port=`echo $line | awk ' { print $3; } '`
      address=`ipcalc $one $two | egrep "Address" | awk '{ print $2 }' | cut -f 1 -d "/"`
      echo "$address"".""$port" > input_file1
      broadcast=`ipcalc $one $two | egrep "Broadcast" | awk '{ print $2 }' | cut -f 1 -d "/"`
      echo "$broadcast"".""$port" >> input_file1
      awk -F"." '{ if(NR==1){ for(i=$4;i<=254;i++) print $1"."$2"."$3"."i" "$5 >> "output_file.txt" } else \
      { for(i=1;i<=$4;i++) print $1"."$2"."$3"."i" "$5 >> "output_file.txt" }} ' input_file1
    done  < input_file
### The next section takes the single host ips listed in the acl template and adds them to the output_file.txt
nawk '{if ($1 ~ /'seq'/ && $5 ~ /'host'/) print $6" "$9;}' template >> output_file.txt
nawk '{if ($1 ~ /'seq'/ && $6 ~ /'host'/) print $7"."$9;}' template >> output_file.txt
sort -on output_file.txt output_file.txt

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to verify weather it is a ebcdic file or not

Hi all, Please tell me how to verify weather it is a ebcdic file or not . I checked with file commond but it is giving like International Language text. Regards, Chaitu (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: c_chaitanya
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Verify large file with Unix function

I am seeking help on one UNIX function writting. Please help. I have a large file, named 'MyFile', It was tab-delmited. I am told that each line in 'MyFile' has 7 columns, and that the values in the 5th column are integers. How do I use shell functions (and standard LINUX/UNIX filters) to verify... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: duke0001
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Verify the data type in a file with UNIX function

I am seeking help on this UNIX function, please help. Thanks in advance. I have a large file, named as 'MyFile'. It was tab-delmited, I am told that each record in column 1 is unique. How would I verify this with UNIX function or command? (1 Reply)
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Verify a flat file with UNIX function or script.

I re-post my question to seek your help and critique. I was required to verify a very large and tab-delimited file, named 'MyFile'. 1. The each line in 'MyFile' has 7 columns, and that the values in the 5th column are integers. I need to use shell functions (and standard LINUX/UNIX filters) to... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Verify file was sftp'd via bash script

Hello Experts, I have a script that that transfers a file (via sftp) and it works fine but we ran into a snag where the target server asked for the ssh key and the script didn't know what to do. I want to add some logic to this script that at least sends an email that it didn't complete as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tiberius777
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Verify File exists and execute command

Hi, I am trying to verify that a file exists within an alternate directory. If the file exists, it will execute a copy command...if it does not, it should exit the script. I tried the <test> command and the but keep coming up with syntax errors. I am coding in C Shell and the file... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: CKT_newbie88
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl verify if numbers in a column of a file are in sequence

I am just a newbie to perl scripting. I need help with listing of hexadecimal numbers in a column as follows. INPUT FIle: 08AF ship steel 08B0 ship steel 08B1 ship steel 08B2 flight docs 08B3 flight docs 08B4 flight docs 08B5 flight docs 08B6 flight decl ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dynamax
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Verify the header and trailer in file

please see my requirement, I hope I am clear. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: mirwasim
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Verify the null filed of the text file

Here is my sample data Test.txt column 1|columne 2|columne 3|columne 4 test|test||test test|test|test| test||test|test test|test|test|test |test|test|test In that example having NULL value of the row 2-column 3,row 3-column 4,row 4 - column 2,row 6- column 1 How i can validate... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: krish2014
5 Replies

10. Solaris

How to find port number wwn of particular port on dual port HBA,?

please find the below o/p for your reference bash-3.00# fcinfo hba-port HBA Port WWN: 21000024ff295a34 OS Device Name: /dev/cfg/c2 Manufacturer: QLogic Corp. Model: 375-3356-02 Firmware Version: 05.03.02 FCode/BIOS Version: BIOS: 2.02; fcode: 2.01;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb200
3 Replies
apertium-gen-wlist-lextor(1)											      apertium-gen-wlist-lextor(1)

NAME
apertium-gen-wlist-lextor - This application is part of ( apertium ) This tool is part of the apertium machine translation architecture: http://apertium.org. SYNOPSIS
apertium-gen-wlist-lextor input_file output_file DESCRIPTION
apertium-gen-wlist-lextor is the application responsible for generating the list of words used by apertium-lextor. OPTIONS
This tool currently has no options. FILES
These are the kinds of files used with this tool: input_file is a lextor monolingual dictionary file generated with apertium-gen-lextormono. These files usually have the extension .dix. output_file The file which gets the generated list of words. SEE ALSO
apertium-gen-lextorbil(1), apertium-gen-lextormono(1), apertium-preprocess-corpus-lextor(1), apertium-gen-stopwords-lextor(1), aper- tium-gen-wlist-lextor-translation(1), apertium-lextor-eval(1), apertium-lextor(1). BUGS
Lots of...lurking in the dark and waiting for you! AUTHOR
(c) 2005,2006 Universitat d'Alacant / Universidad de Alicante. All rights reserved. 2006-12-12 apertium-gen-wlist-lextor(1)