Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming linked list node with pointer to struct Post 302425707 by Luke Bonham on Saturday 29th of May 2010 06:47:28 AM
Old 05-29-2010
Glad to see you too, bigearsbilly. Smilie

Thank you guys.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Pointer to a struct (with pointers) *** glibc detected *** double free

I am using a structure defined as follows struct gene_square { double *x; double *y; };I have class, with a member function which is a pointer of this type: gene_square* m_Genes;I am allocating memory in the constructors like this: m_Genes = new gene_square; for (ii=0;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jatoo
1 Replies

2. Programming

Linear linked list node delete

Given an in-between(any node not at the start and end of the linked list) node within a singly linear linked list, how to delete that node, when head pointer of list is not given? (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
13 Replies

3. Programming

Dereferencing pointer to a shared memory struct

I have what should be a relatively simple program (fadec.c) that maps a struct from an included header file (fadec.h) to a shared memory region, but I’m struggling accessing members in the struct from the pointer returned by shmat. Ultimately, I want to access members in the shared memory structure... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arette
2 Replies

4. Programming

how to check if something exists in a struct linked list?

can someone provide an example of a struct linked list, where it has strings as its values, and then how do I check if a specific string (say called buffer) exists in the list of structs? i dont understand how to make a copy of it to check with this is what i have ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega666
0 Replies

5. Programming

how do edit a node in a singly linked list in C?

If i have a linked list in C, how do I edit a node in it? Without ruining the whole list, by this i mean end up making it null or circular... (since it has to be linear and has to stop somewhere):wall: Can some one provide an example, making it have like 5 nodes, and then edit a string of the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega666
3 Replies

6. Programming

unidirectional linked list pointer problem

I am trying to test some operations on a directed list. However, the declaration of a pointer is giving me trouble. I seem to have done something incorrectly because I get an error: "listtest.c:29: warning: 'p' may be used uninitialized in this function" Can anyone help? This is my code... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bluetxxth
6 Replies

7. Programming

Check The value a pointer returned by struct s_client != 0

Hi guys , i got segment fault , and when i trace , found it happens since the value of pointer which is returned by Struct S_client (*ptr) is zero if (ptr !=0)i know , adding above line of code is not the solution and not correct for the case since above line only check for the pointer... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pooyair
1 Replies

8. Programming

Declare member of struct as a pointer in c

I have a uint8_t *C = malloc(24*sizeof(uint8_t)); I need to send some integers and this *C to another node(in ad hoc network). So I am going to use a struct ` struct fulMsg { int msgType; int msgCount; //uint8_t *CC; } fulMsg_t; typedef struct fulMsg fulMsg_tt;` there is a method... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chap
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Get pointer for existing device class (struct class) in Linux kernel module

Hi all! I am trying to register a device in an existing device class, but I am having trouble getting the pointer to an existing class. I can create a class in a module, get the pointer to it and then use it to register the device with: *cl = class_create(THIS_MODULE, className);... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hdaniel@ualg.pt
0 Replies

10. Programming

How to delete the last node in a linked list.?

How to delete the last node in a single linked list given only the pointer to last node ? Head node will not be given. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: VSSajjan
5 Replies
KTIKZ(1)						      General Commands Manual							  KTIKZ(1)

NAME
ktikz - editor for the TikZ language SYNOPSIS
ktikz [Qt-options] [KDE-options] [url | file] DESCRIPTION
KTikZ is a small application to assist in the creation of diagrams and drawings using the TikZ macros from the LaTeX package "pgf". It consists of a text editor pane in which the TikZ code for the drawing is edited and a preview pane showing the drawing as rendered by latex. The preview pane can be updated in real-time. Common drawing tools, options and styles are available from the menus to assist the coding process. OPTIONS
Generic options: --help Show help about options --help-qt Show Qt specific options --help-kde Show KDE specific options --help-all Show all options --author Show author information -v, --version Show version information --license Show license information SEE ALSO
Full user documentation is available through the KDE Help Center. You can also enter the URL help:/ktikz/ directly into konqueror or you can run `khelpcenter help:/ktikz/' from the command-line. AUTHOR
ktikz was written by Florian Hackenberger <florian@hackenberger.at> and Glad Deschrijver <glad.deschrijver@gmail.com>. This manual page was written by Agustin Martin Domingo <agustin.martin@hispalinux.es> and Stuart Prescott <stuart+debian@nanonanonano.net> for the Debian project (but may be used by others). May 12, 2010 KTIKZ(1)