Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX How to desactivate message SSH? Post 302425202 by kah00na on Thursday 27th of May 2010 10:09:54 AM
Old 05-27-2010
Do you have a /.kshrc file? If you do, can you post it?

Also, do this:
Code:
cd /
grep Environment *
grep Environment .*

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to limit max no of message in a posix message queue

Hii can anyone pls tell how to limit the max no of message in a posix message queue. I have made changes in proc/sys/fs/mqueue/msg_max But still whenever i try to read the value of max. message in the queue using attr.mq_curmsgs (where struct mq_attr attr) its giving the default value as 10.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohit3884
0 Replies

2. Linux

SSH Warning Welcome message?

Hi all, I just configured automatic login between two servers following this article: SSH login without password When I execute the following command: ssh REMOTE "/script/output.sh"I get: Warning: This system is restricted to authorized users for business purposes. Unauthorized... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Evan
2 Replies

3. Programming

[XQuery] How to Convert from JSON Message to XML Message with XQuery

Hi guys, I'm in a job of converting a restful webservice to soap. Tool for convertation uses XQuery. Now i need to convert a message like this: { "firstName": "John", "midName": null, "lastName": "Smith", "married": false, "address": { "streetAddress": "21 2nd... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tien86
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SSH public key failing without error message

My password-free ssh connection has worked in the past but has stopped working and I can't get it going again. The files in .ssh on both source and target are set to 600: drwx------ 2 ingres 1024 Mar 2 13:57 . drwxr-xr-x 25 ingres 2048 Mar 29 09:38 .. -rw------- 1 ingres ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Catullus
9 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run cron on ssh, error message

how to run the script below * * * * * /usr/bin/wget -O - -q "http://example.com/scheduler/cron" when i run the script, the error message show as below: $ * * * * * /usr/bin/wget -O - -q "http://website.com/?q=admin/settings/scheduler/cron" -sh: CHANGELOG.txt: not found $ 30 15 * * *... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: dolbyater
11 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Ssmtp -t < /path/to/the/message.txt (How to format message.txt for html email)

ssmtp has been running well under Kubuntu 12.04.1 for plain text messages. I would like to send html messages with ssmtp -t < /path/to/the/message.txt, but I cannot seem to get the message.txt file properly formatted. I have tried various charsets, Content-Transfer-Encoding, rearranging the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ronald B
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ssh from a ksh returning not found message

Script name is test.ksh I know that that the ssh command is working properly, this can be verified by the value returned in respond variable. It is unique to the remote server _____________________________________________________ respond=$(ssh $remoteHost find... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Adagio
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Ssh script to validate ssh connection to multiple serves with status

Hi, I want to validate ssh connection one after one for multiple servers..... password less keys already setup but now i want to validate if ssh is working fine or not... I have .sh script like below and i have servers.txt contains all the list of servers #/bin/bash for host in $(cat... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreeram4
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

ssh fails from one server only with expecting SSH2_MSG_KEXDH_REPLY message

I have two linux servers viz 12.7.44.18 and 12.7.45.18 I wish to ssh from both these server to a destination AiX server 12.7.33.18 The ssh works from 12.7.44.18 -> 12.7.33.18 but fails from 12.7.45.18 -> 12.7.33.18 The openssl version on both linux source 12.7.44.18 and 12.7.45.18 is the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
7 Replies
ZGREP(1)						      General Commands Manual							  ZGREP(1)

NAME
zgrep - search possibly compressed files for a regular expression SYNOPSIS
zgrep [ grep_options ] [ -e ] pattern filename... DESCRIPTION
Zgrep invokes grep on compressed or gzipped files. These grep options will cause zgrep to terminate with an error code: (-[drRzZ]|--di*|--exc*|--inc*|--rec*|--nu*). All other options specified are passed directly to grep. If no file is specified, then the standard input is decompressed if necessary and fed to grep. Otherwise the given files are uncompressed if necessary and fed to grep. If the GREP environment variable is set, zgrep uses it as the grep program to be invoked. EXIT CODE
2 - An option that is not supported was specified. AUTHOR
Charles Levert (charles@comm.polymtl.ca) SEE ALSO
grep(1), gzexe(1), gzip(1), zdiff(1), zforce(1), zmore(1), znew(1) ZGREP(1)