Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting wget a directory structure question Post 302423845 by pseudocoder on Saturday 22nd of May 2010 07:32:36 PM
Old 05-22-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by alister
The -m (mirroring) option enables recursive fetching.
Good one! I did not notice that -m option in OP's posting until now.
This User Gave Thanks to pseudocoder For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copying a Directory Structure to a new structure

Hi all Is it possible to copy a structure of a directory only. e.g. I have a file with the following entries that is a result of a find :- /dir1/dir2/file.dbf /dir1/dir2/dir3/file1.dbf /dir1/file.dbf I want to copy these to a directory and keep the structure however starting at a new dir... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhansrod
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

MV files from one directory structure(multiple level) to other directory structure

Hi, I am trying to write a script that will move all the files from source directory structure(multiple levels might exist) to destination directory structure. If a sub folder is source doesnot exist in destination then I have to skip and goto next level. I also need to delete the files in... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: srmadab
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in Directory Structure

I have writen the following code to show the dirctory structure. Can any body help me for using the recursive function in this code? echo "-(0)" echo "$HOME-(1)" cd ~ set * for i in `ls $HOME` do if then echo ".....${i}" cd... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: murtaza
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copying with directory structure

Hi, I need to copy a set of directories along with all sub directories and files from one unix box to another. Any ideas? cnfsed (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cnfsed
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Directory Structure

Hi... I have a directory which has multiple directories and sub directories inside... what command should i use to get a list of all these directories, without the filenames.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saharookiedba
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

printing a directory structure

Hey everyone I am just trying print a directory structure but I am not getting the desired output. I am using AIX. Script : input file contains : TNP\\ECOM\\test\\1 input_file=folders.txt cat $input_file | while read line do echo $line done (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rocker_me2002
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Question about directory structure

I have a Solaris 9 system and was trying to familiarize myself with how the filesystem is laid out. I was wondering what the following directories were for (legacy, some administrative reason, etc) The reason I ask about these specific directories is that they have executables with the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: thmnetwork
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create Directory structure

Hello ; ) again Now I have my file like this : DIR2/DIR3 DIR2 DIR2/DIR3/DIR4/DIR5 I am looking for help to create a loop that will create the directory structure. I need something like this : If "DIR2" does not exist > Create IF "DIR2" exist already > check if onther "DIR"... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aswex
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget structure

Im reading a lot about wget and have really enjoyed using it. However I see a lot of tutorials that will show several ways. I want to be able to write scripts in gedit so I was wondering what is the best process to do this instead of just running them in the terminal?? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: graphicsman
3 Replies
git_selinux(8)						 Git SELinux policy documentation					    git_selinux(8)

NAME
git_selinux - Security Enhanced Linux Policy for the Git daemon. DESCRIPTION
Security-Enhanced Linux secures the Git server via flexible mandatory access control. FILE_CONTEXTS SELinux requires files to have an extended attribute to define the file type. Policy governs the access daemons have to these files. SELinux Git policy is very flexible allowing users to setup their web services in as secure a method as possible. The following file contexts types are by default defined for Git: git_system_content_t - Set files with git_system_content_t if you want the Git system daemon to read the file, and if you want the file to be modifiable and executable by all "Git shell" users. git_session_content_t - Set files with git_session_content_t if you want the Git session and system daemon to read the file, and if you want the file to be modi- fiable and executable by all users. Note that "Git shell" users may not interact with this type. BOOLEANS
SELinux policy is customizable based on least access required. Git policy is extremely flexible and has several booleans that allow you to manipulate the policy and run Git with the tightest access possible. Allow the Git system daemon to search user home directories so that it can find git session content. This is useful if you want the Git system daemon to host users personal repositories. sudo setsebool -P git_system_enable_homedirs 1 Allow the Git system daemon to read system shared repositories on NFS shares. sudo setsebool -P git_system_use_nfs 1 Allow the Git system daemon to read system shared repositories on Samba shares. sudo setsebool -P git_system_use_cifs 1 Allow the Git session daemon to read users personal repositories on NFS mounted home directories. sudo setsebool -P use_nfs_home_dirs 1 Allow the Git session daemon to read users personal repositories on Samba mounted home directories. sudo setsebool -P use_samba_home_dirs 1 To also allow Git system daemon to read users personal repositories on NFS and Samba mounted home directories you must also allow the Git system daemon to search home directories so that it can find the repositories. sudo setsebool -P git_system_enable_homedirs 1 To allow the Git System daemon mass hosting of users personal repositories you can allow the Git daemon to listen to any unreserved ports. sudo setsebool -P git_session_bind_all_unreserved_ports 1 GIT_SHELL The Git policy by default provides a restricted user environment to be used with "Git shell". This default git_shell_u SELinux user can modify and execute generic Git system content (generic system shared respositories with type git_system_content_t). To add a new Linux user and map him to this Git shell user domain automatically: sudo useradd -Z git_shell_u joe ADVANCED_SYSTEM_SHARED_REPOSITORY_AND GIT_SHELL_RESTRICTIONS Alternatively Git SELinux policy can be used to restrict "Git shell" users to git system shared repositories. The policy allows for the creation of new types of Git system content and Git shell user environment. The policy allows for delegation of types of "Git shell" envi- ronments to types of Git system content. To add a new Git system repository type, for example "project1" create a file named project1.te and add to it: policy_module(project1, 1.0.0) git_content_template(project1) Next create a file named project1.fc and add a file context specification for the new repository type to it: /srv/git/project1.git(/.*)? gen_context(system_u:object_r:git_project1_content_t,s0) Build a binary representation of this source policy module, load it into the policy store and restore the context of the repository: make -f /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile project.pp sudo semodule -i project1.pp sudo restorecon -R -v /srv/git/project1 To create a "Git shell" domain that can interact with this repository create a file named project1user.te in the same directory as where the source policy for the Git systemm content type is and add the following: policy_module(project1user, 1.0.0) git_role_template(project1user) git_content_delegation(project1user_t, git_project1_content_t) gen_user(project1user_u, user, project1user_r, s0, s0) Build a binary representation of this source policy module, load it into the policy store and map Linux users to the new project1user_u SELinux user: make -f /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile project1user.pp sudo semodule -i project1user.pp sudo useradd -Z project1user_u jane system-config-selinux is a GUI tool available to customize SELinux policy settings. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Dominick Grift <domg472@gmail.com>. SEE ALSO
selinux(8), git(8), chcon(1), semodule(8), setsebool(8) domg472@gmail.com 27 May 2010 git_selinux(8)