Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: change the output format
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting change the output format Post 302419465 by itkamaraj on Friday 7th of May 2010 08:42:32 AM
Old 05-07-2010
Code:
SELECT DBNAME, NAME FROM SYSIBM.SYSTABLESPACE ORDER BY DBNAME,NAME

or 

SELECT TBSPACE FROM SYSIBM.SYSTABLES WHERE NAME = 'table_name' AND CREATOR='schema_name';

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

change the empty function from the old format to the new format

I have about 300 files which has the function getDBBackend(). How to write a program to change the empty function from the old format to the new format? Old empty function format are either: function getDBBackend() { // Not available } // getDBBackend or: function... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: powah
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

capturing output from top and format output

Hi all, I'd like to capture the output from the 'top' command to monitor my CPU and Mem utilisation.Currently my command isecho date `top -b -n1 | grep -e Cpu -e Mem` I get the output in 3 separate lines.Tue Feb 24 15:00:03 Cpu(s): 3.4% us, 8.5% sy .. .. Mem: 1011480k total, 226928k used, ....... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: new2ss
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change file output format

I have a file which has following contents usmtnz-dinfsi19 62 61 18400 18800 99.7 usmtnz-dinfsi19 62 61 18400 18800 99.7 i want the o/p to be like date (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can I change is output format by awk ?

Hello, Can you tell me how can I change this format by awk Input 0.2057422D-01 0.2463722D-01 -0.1068047D-02 Output 0.02057422 0.02463722 -0.001068047 Thanks wan (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: wanchem
8 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

format change

I have a text file sample.txt which contains some details like Order 9001 Item Code 34 Quantity 4 Entry Date 2009-04-23 Ordered by Ram Order 9002 Item Code 34 Quantity 3 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lazydev
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

change output format using ksh

I have a script that reaches out to several systems and pulls back infomation in serveral files. I would like to take the infomation returned and reformat it so I can export it to excel. Below is current output: File1:item1:abc=1 File1:item2:efg File2:item1:ab=1 File2:item2:efg... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: oldman2
3 Replies

7. AIX

How change format of storage

First padd the string with spaces and then store in file (e.g result) with"" Example: i/p: name="abc" echo "$name">>result Blank space..=12 Required o/p of Result file: "abc " # "Value 12 blank space" How to perform using scripting??:confused: Please use code tags,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AhmedLakadkutta
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Format change

I wish to convert the following in shell. Help me SED or AWK ID= 12345,23456,67859 , 90225 , 67583 I can extract the right hand side of "=" using cut command "cut -d "=" -f2 after extracting that right side i would need like this '12345','23456','67859','90225','67583' 1 ) the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ilugopal
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change name format

I am trying to use either awk or sed to make names like J. A. Smith and J.A. Martin Smith become JA Smith and JA Martin SmithThe code should concatenate abbreviated letters that have a dot after them. I have only been able to do this: echo $name | sed 's/\.\ //g'But that concatenates the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: locoroco
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to generate Excel file or to SQL output data to Excel format/tabular format

Hi , i am generating some data by firing sql query with connecting to the database by my solaris box. The below one should be the header line of my excel ,here its coming in separate row. TO_CHAR(C. CURR_EMP_NO ---------- --------------- LST_NM... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dani1234
6 Replies
DBIx::Class::SQLMaker::LimitDialects(3) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   DBIx::Class::SQLMaker::LimitDialects(3)

NAME
DBIx::Class::SQLMaker::LimitDialects - SQL::Abstract::Limit-like functionality for DBIx::Class::SQLMaker DESCRIPTION
This module replicates a lot of the functionality originally found in SQL::Abstract::Limit. While simple limits would work as-is, the more complex dialects that require e.g. subqueries could not be reliably implemented without taking full advantage of the metadata locked within DBIx::Class::ResultSource classes. After reimplementation of close to 80% of the SQL::Abstract::Limit functionality it was deemed more practical to simply make an independent DBIx::Class-specific limit-dialect provider. SQL LIMIT DIALECTS
Note that the actual implementations listed below never use "*" literally. Instead proper re-aliasing of selectors and order criteria is done, so that the limit dialect are safe to use on joined resultsets with clashing column names. Currently the provided dialects are: LimitOffset SELECT ... LIMIT $limit OFFSET $offset Supported by PostgreSQL and SQLite LimitXY SELECT ... LIMIT $offset $limit Supported by MySQL and any SQL::Statement based DBD RowNumberOver SELECT * FROM ( SELECT *, ROW_NUMBER() OVER( ORDER BY ... ) AS RNO__ROW__INDEX FROM ( SELECT ... ) ) WHERE RNO__ROW__INDEX BETWEEN ($offset+1) AND ($limit+$offset) ANSI standard Limit/Offset implementation. Supported by DB2 and MSSQL >= 2005. SkipFirst SELECT SKIP $offset FIRST $limit * FROM ... Suported by Informix, almost like LimitOffset. According to SQL::Abstract::Limit "... SKIP $offset LIMIT $limit ..." is also supported. FirstSkip SELECT FIRST $limit SKIP $offset * FROM ... Supported by Firebird/Interbase, reverse of SkipFirst. According to SQL::Abstract::Limit "... ROWS $limit TO $offset ..." is also supported. RowNum Depending on the resultset attributes one of: SELECT * FROM ( SELECT *, ROWNUM rownum__index FROM ( SELECT ... ) WHERE ROWNUM <= ($limit+$offset) ) WHERE rownum__index >= ($offset+1) or SELECT * FROM ( SELECT *, ROWNUM rownum__index FROM ( SELECT ... ) ) WHERE rownum__index BETWEEN ($offset+1) AND ($limit+$offset) or SELECT * FROM ( SELECT ... ) WHERE ROWNUM <= ($limit+1) Supported by Oracle. Top SELECT * FROM SELECT TOP $limit FROM ( SELECT TOP $limit FROM ( SELECT TOP ($limit+$offset) ... ) ORDER BY $reversed_original_order ) ORDER BY $original_order Unreliable Top-based implementation, supported by MSSQL < 2005. CAVEAT Due to its implementation, this limit dialect returns incorrect results when $limit+$offset > total amount of rows in the resultset. FetchFirst SELECT * FROM ( SELECT * FROM ( SELECT * FROM ( SELECT * FROM ... ) ORDER BY $reversed_original_order FETCH FIRST $limit ROWS ONLY ) ORDER BY $original_order FETCH FIRST $limit ROWS ONLY ) Unreliable FetchFirst-based implementation, supported by IBM DB2 <= V5R3. CAVEAT Due to its implementation, this limit dialect returns incorrect results when $limit+$offset > total amount of rows in the resultset. RowCountOrGenericSubQ This is not exactly a limit dialect, but more of a proxy for Sybase ASE. If no $offset is supplied the limit is simply performed as: SET ROWCOUNT $limit SELECT ... SET ROWCOUNT 0 Otherwise we fall back to "GenericSubQ" GenericSubQ SELECT * FROM ( SELECT ... ) WHERE ( SELECT COUNT(*) FROM $original_table cnt WHERE cnt.id < $original_table.id ) BETWEEN $offset AND ($offset+$rows-1) This is the most evil limit "dialect" (more of a hack) for really stupid databases. It works by ordering the set by some unique column, and calculating the amount of rows that have a less-er value (thus emulating a "RowNum"-like index). Of course this implies the set can only be ordered by a single unique column. Also note that this technique can be and often is excruciatingly slow. You may have much better luck using "software_limit" in DBIx::Class::ResultSet instead. Currently used by Sybase ASE, due to lack of any other option. AUTHORS
See "CONTRIBUTORS" in DBIx::Class. LICENSE
You may distribute this code under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-08-23 DBIx::Class::SQLMaker::LimitDialects(3)