Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: file not found (SOS)
Operating Systems Solaris file not found (SOS) Post 302419317 by System Shock on Thursday 6th of May 2010 09:52:58 PM
Old 05-06-2010
... so now you either copy libpgplot.so to /usr/bin or you link it with ln -s

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

(SOS) Please help !

Does anybody can help me with the definition of "terminal" DTE and DCE in context to Unix ?. This has something to do with devices in Unix. I need it asap. Thank you very much !:confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aqua_jan
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[sos]How to resure my system.

Yesterday,I have a unnormal shutdown of my SCO Unix system,when I boot again,There are lots of Errors (e.g policy manager error, ifor_pmd error etc.),Most seriously,I can use my "CC" compiler: when I compile my *.c files. Who Can Help Me ! Please Don't spare your instructions! Thanks a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dingxf
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sos Sos

INPUT---> USER | User1 | DisplayName1 | HomeTown1 | 987654321 | 27-07-1991 | M i want to separate out all the fields of the file which has the format specified above , with the use of awk. I was writing that to the mysql by batch-file. But now there is problem , in databse i have defined the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yogesh_powar
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sos

Dear "expert", I need to know the command syntax to get the last field of the line below using shell or awk. MD5... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lee Soon Yau
4 Replies

5. Solaris

sun connect :SOS

hi all, does someone have any information about "sun connect" (like documentation , web site , forums , explanations .....) ? because i will need this software in my job & i don't know how to use it :o (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lid-j-one
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

SOS whit SED

Hello, I know how to get a solution of a filtering problem with AWK, but i need change default field separator by a regular expression. awk -F "xxx" What i want to do is take a stranza as a field, so the field separator must be a EMPTY line. Does anybody how to do that?? a example: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: antuan
1 Replies

7. HP-UX

sos about swpackage AND swinstall

hi all, I just want to make a depot package.All steps: 1. make a psf file # PSF which define the myutil product depot layout_version 1.0 tag ddmi_linux_installer title ddmi_linux_installer # Product definition vendor tag HP title Hewlett-Packard Company product tag... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lb1111830
0 Replies
ld(1B)						     SunOS/BSD Compatibility Package Commands						    ld(1B)

NAME
ld - link editor, dynamic link editor SYNOPSIS
/usr/ucb/ld [options] DESCRIPTION
/usr/ucb/ld is the link editor for the BSD Compatibility Package. /usr/ucb/ld is identical to /usr/bin/ld (see ld(1)) except that BSD libraries and routines are included before the base libraries and routines. OPTIONS
/usr/ucb/ld accepts the same options as /usr/bin/ld, with the following exceptions: -Ldir Add dir to the list of directories searched for libraries by /usr/bin/ld. Directories specified with this option are searched before /usr/ucblib and /usr/lib. -Y LU,dir Change the default directory used for finding libraries. This option can have unexpected results, and should not be used. FILES
/usr/lib /usr/lib/libx.a /usr/ucblib /usr/ucblib/libx.a ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWscpu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
ar(1), as(1), cc(1B), ld(1), lorder(1), strip(1), tsort(1), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 28 Jun 2007 ld(1B)