Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Apache Startup Fails with PHP Error Post 302418684 by Macarena S.A on Wednesday 5th of May 2010 05:05:43 AM
Old 05-05-2010
I have installed all the dependency packages, before I installed the php. On sunfreeware website the dependency packages are listes as:

Code:
Dependencies: 
libiconv,
libidn,
openssl-1.0.0,
curl,
expat,
fontconfig,
freetype,
freetds,
libssh2,
gd,
libintl,
jpeg,
openldap,
mysql,
libpng,
sasl,
libxml2,
zlib,
xpm,
gcc

Even after trying to load the module manually, it still fails with the same error. Is there perhaps a specific order that the packages need to be installed in?? Each time I comment out the line to load the php module, Apache starts up ok.

Is there any packages that I might be missing, since the ones i installed are according to the sunfreeware website

Last edited by Neo; 05-05-2010 at 09:25 AM.. Reason: code tags

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

get error while compiling apache with php module

hi, i'm compiling apache with php module after i finish compile mysql-4.0.0-alpha. i do it as the follow steps after untar'ed them in the same directory, 1) cd apache_1.3.22 ./configure 2) cd php-4.0.6 ./configure --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql \ --with-apache=../apache_1.3.22 \... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jApHEth
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Solaris Startup script for Apache.

I'm running Solaris 5.9 and Apache 2.... I've created a startup script for Apache....but it doesn't work!!! it resides in /etc/init.d and has a link to /etc/rc3.d and if it run it as /etc/init.d/apache_start stop it stops the httpd services and /etc/init.d/apache_start start starts the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zak
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

Auto-Port Aggregation startup fails on boot

I have a machine running HP-UX 11.23 (PARISC) and APA startup fails on boot. This is found in /etc/rc.log: Configure Auto-Port Aggregation(LAN Monitor) interfaces Output from "/sbin/rc2.d/S343hplm start": ---------------------------- get_start_dlpi_version: failed, errno is 22 ERROR: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kknigga
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Mountall error at system startup

Hi I have SVM on my Solaris 10 5/08 SPARC with the following configuration: d1: Mirror Submirror 0: d11 State: Okay Submirror 1: d12 State: Okay Pass: 1 Read option: roundrobin (default) Write option: parallel (default) Size:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Startup error

Hi, Greetings to all :), I am using Solaris 5.10 on a HP xw6600 workstation with 2 Intel Xeon processors. System works fine. But during startup the below WARNINGS occur. WARNING:CPU 1 feature mismatch WARNING:There will be no MCA support on chip 0 core 0 strand 2(cmd_hdl_create returned... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sachin.bedraman
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Single Startup script for Apache/jboss

Hi, I have apache ,jboss and jon instances on various linux boxes.I need to create a generic startup script to restart those instances on server reboot.The script requirement is : It should take the name of instances from one text file named active-servers and recycle those instances. 1.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurau
6 Replies

7. Red Hat

Dummy Question, put a script on startup fails

Hi all, im pretty new to unit/redhat 6.2 I am trying to load a script upon startup of my redhat 6.2 (instance in ec2 AWS if someone cares) I want everytime when instance starts (after stop/reboot) a script i build to launch. when i run the script ./scriptname the script runs and everything is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hookedatwalla
4 Replies

8. Red Hat

Error while starting Apache after compiling PHP and Curl

Hello, I am facing an issue while starting the apache server after compiling php and curl. Below are the versions i am using. php-5.2.17 httpd-2.2.17 curl-7.16.0 CentOS5.5x64 Compiling above packages without curl working very fine but when trying to compile php with curl below error is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Apache tomcat startup script not booting at startup.

I copied the script from an AskUbuntu post - #!/bin/bash ### BEGIN INIT INFO # Provides: tomcat7 # Required-Start: $network # Required-Stop: $network # Default-Start: 2 3 4 5 # Default-Stop: 0 1 6 # Short-Description: Start/Stop Tomcat server ### END INIT INFO ... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hijanoqu
14 Replies
APT-MARK(8)								APT							       APT-MARK(8)

NAME
apt-mark - mark/unmark a package as being automatically-installed SYNOPSIS
apt-mark [-f=filename] {auto | manual | showauto | showmanual} pkg... | {-v | --version} | {-h | --help} DESCRIPTION
apt-mark will change whether a package has been marked as being automatically installed. When you request that a package is installed, and as a result other packages are installed to satisfy its dependencies, the dependencies are marked as being automatically installed. Once these automatically installed packages are no longer depended on by any manually installed packages, they will be removed by e.g. apt-get or aptitude. auto auto is used to mark a package as being automatically installed, which will cause the package to be removed when no more manually installed packages depend on this package. manual manual is used to mark a package as being manually installed, which will prevent the package from being automatically removed if no other packages depend on it. hold hold is used to mark a package as held back, which will prevent the package from being automatically installed, upgraded or removed. The command is only a wrapper around dpkg --set-selections and the state is therefore maintained by dpkg(1) and not affected by the --file option. unhold unhold is used to cancel a previously set hold on a package to allow all actions again. showauto showauto is used to print a list of automatically installed packages with each package on a new line. All automatically installed packages will be listed if no package is given. If packages are given only those which are automatically installed will be shown. showmanual showmanual can be used in the same way as showauto except that it will print a list of manually installed packages instead. showhold showhold is used to print a list of packages on hold in the same way as for the other show commands. OPTIONS
-f=filename, --file=filename Read/Write package stats from the filename given with the parameter filename instead of from the default location, which is extended_status in the directory defined by the Configuration Item: Dir::State. -h, --help Show a short usage summary. -v, --version Show the program version. -c, --config-file Configuration File; Specify a configuration file to use. The program will read the default configuration file and then this configuration file. If configuration settings need to be set before the default configuration files are parsed specify a file with the APT_CONFIG environment variable. See apt.conf(5) for syntax information. -o, --option Set a Configuration Option; This will set an arbitrary configuration option. The syntax is -o Foo::Bar=bar. -o and --option can be used multiple times to set different options. FILES
/var/lib/apt/extended_states Status list of auto-installed packages. Configuration Item: Dir::State::extended_states. SEE ALSO
apt-get(8),aptitude(8),apt.conf(5) DIAGNOSTICS
apt-mark returns zero on normal operation, non-zero on error. BUGS
APT bug page[1]. If you wish to report a bug in APT, please see /usr/share/doc/debian/bug-reporting.txt or the reportbug(1) command. AUTHORS
Mike O'Connor APT team NOTES
1. APT bug page http://bugs.debian.org/src:apt APT 0.9.7.9 09 June 2012 APT-MARK(8)