Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Sending Attachment using MIME in UNIX Post 302418034 by rajesshh on Sunday 2nd of May 2010 03:36:29 PM
Old 05-02-2010
I want the message body in HTML format and the attachment as it is.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Issue on sending a mail with attachment using unix script ?

Issue on sending a mail with attachment using unix script ? Below is my code and is working fine and there is a issue in the attachment, the attachment file printing as a text-encripted message in the mail draft box instead of putting as a attachment (cat $msg; uuencode $attach1 in1.txt ;... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gksenthilkumar
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem sending excel attachments with MIME::Lite in perl

I am running a perl script that generates an excel doc and then emails it as an attachment. I can generate the excel file fine. I can scp it from the box and open it with no problems. When I send it over email, the file does open properly. The file in email is only 288 B, but on the server it is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mike_the_Man
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sending attachment to webmail using UNIX

Hi, I am using Unix commands to send email with attachment from SAP. Within the organization(company email) the attachment is perfect, when I am trying to send as an web mail (yahoo) the attachment is not appearing and junk chars are coming as body. Someone suggested that I can use MIME,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: supriya5980
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending Attachment using MIME::Lite and Net::SMTP

Hello, I'm a newbie perl scriptor and i'm trying to figure out why i can't send an email using MIME::Lite with Net::SMTP. I keep receiving the following error: SMTP MAIL command failed: 5.7.1 Helo invalid . at attach1.pl line 31 The error keeps coming from the very last line... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xmaverick
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

MIME - HTML mail with Excel attachment - Please help!

#!/bin/ksh ( echo "MIME-Version: 1.0" echo "Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=frontier" echo "--frontier" echo "Content-Type: text/html" echo "Content-Disposition: inline" echo "\n" echo "<html><body><h1>this is html formatted text</h1></body></html>" echo "--frontier" echo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thulasidharan2k
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

uuencode to MIME email attachment converter?

Hello all, we have an IMAP email system here that basically uses email as the transport for a transaction processing system. Users submit their transaction via an email, and our in-house application pulls the emails from the IMAP server and processes the transaction. Our problem is that we have... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lupin..the..3rd
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sending mail in UNIX with body and attachment(.txt) using sendmail command

Hi All, In my .ksh script, I am sending an email with body and attachment (.txt) using sendmail command. I am able to receive the attachement along with the body of the mail. But I am getting special characters along with the content in the .txt. Also the alignment is incorrect. Can you please... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: KRR
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending an Email using MIME protocol

Hi All, I just need to send an email using MIME protocol from perl script. The data of an email should be a HTML table(contains some datas). I just tried to send a normal text which is working fine whereas if i insert HTML tags i am getting errors. I just tried like below $mail_host =... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: prasanna2166
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Need help sending attachment via mailx

Hello, I am new to the Unix thing, and I am having trouble sending attachments via shell client putty through mailx. The command I use is $ mailx -s "Subject" user@blah.com < attachment.txt but everytime I do that it would say Cannot open attachment.txt I have the file save to my computer... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrobin20
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

MIME type for sending gzip file as attachment in email

Hello, I am trying to send a gzip file on email using below command but the zipped file received on email is corrupt. mailsend -smtp $smtpip -content-type 'application/x-gzip' -mime-type "application/x-gzip" -t $receiver -f $sender -sub "$subject" -M "$MSG" -attach $file file name is ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tushar.modgil
1 Replies
GLFRAMEBUFFERTEXTURE(3G)					    OpenGL 3.3						  GLFRAMEBUFFERTEXTURE(3G)

NAME
glFramebufferTextureLayer - attach a single layer of a texture to a framebuffer C SPECIFICATION
void glFramebufferTextureLayer(GLenum target, GLenum attachment, GLuint texture, GLint level, GLint layer); PARAMETERS
target Specifies the framebuffer target. target must be GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER, GL_READ_FRAMEBUFFER, or GL_FRAMEBUFFER. GL_FRAMEBUFFER is equivalent to GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER. attachment Specifies the attachment point of the framebuffer. attachment must be GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENTi, GL_DEPTH_ATTACHMENT, GL_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT or GL_DEPTH_STENCIL_ATTACHMMENT. texture Specifies the texture object to attach to the framebuffer attachment point named by attachment. level Specifies the mipmap level of texture to attach. layer Specifies the layer of texture to attach. DESCRIPTION
glFramebufferTextureLayer operates like glFramebufferTexture(), except that only a single layer of the texture level, given by layer, is attached to the attachment point. If texture is not zero, layer must be greater than or equal to zero. texture must either be zero or the name of an existing three-dimensional texture, one- or two-dimensional array texture, or multisample array texture. NOTES
glFramebufferTextureLayer is available only if the GL version is 3.2 or greater. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not one of the accepted tokens. GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if attachment is not one of the accepted tokens. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if texture is not zero or the name of an existing texture object. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if texture is not zero and layer is negative. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if zero is bound to target. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if texture is not zero or the name of an existing cube map texture. SEE ALSO
glGenFramebuffers(), glBindFramebuffer(), glGenRenderbuffers(), glFramebufferTexture(), glFramebufferTextureFace() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. OpenGL 3.3 03/08/2011 GLFRAMEBUFFERTEXTURE(3G)