Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris Default Font
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris Default Font Post 302417927 by woomia on Saturday 1st of May 2010 12:12:01 PM
Old 05-01-2010
Solaris Default Font

I am using Solaris 10 x86 with CDE (I love CDE). I am curious, what is the font used for the window titles? I know it's dt-* but that's an alias to the actual font name. I had it written down a couple of years ago and lost it in a move.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

hebrew font for ie5 in sun solaris

somebody know how to install Hebrew font for ie5 for sun solaris and from were (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: goldfelda
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris 8 Font Path ...

Hello, I feel a little initimidated to ask this question, but ... where am I able to find the font path (Solaris 8)? Bye Sysadv (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sysadv
1 Replies

3. Solaris

True Type Font in Solaris

Hello, It is not related to scripting or unix command but it is related to Solaris environment setup. I'm a web developer, in my web application (J2EE using WebLogic 8.1) currently it's running in Windows. We are planning to have Disaster Server in Solaris host. In my application, we are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: luckybalaji
1 Replies
DtWsmSetWorkspaceTitle(API)											       DtWsmSetWorkspaceTitle(API)

NAME
DtWsmSetWorkspaceTitle -- set workspace title SYNOPSIS
#include <Dt/Wsm.h> int DtWsmSetWorkspaceTitle( Widget widget, Atom workspace, char *title); DESCRIPTION
The DtWsmSetWorkspaceTitle() function works with the CDE workspace manager, dtwm(1), and changes a specific workspace's title. Applications can use this function to implement an interface to the workspace manager. If the DtWsmSetWorkspaceTitle() function is not successful, the most likely reason for failure is that the CDE workspace manager, dtwm(1), is not running. The DtWsmSetWorkspaceTitle() function requires a widget. A gadget (or unrealized widget) is not acceptable for the widget argument. DtWsmSetWorkspaceTitle() sends a message to the CDE workspace manager, dtwm(1), to set the title. If the workspace name is not valid, no action is taken and the workspace manager reports no error. ARGUMENTS
widget A realized widget on the screen of interest workspace The name of the workspace (in X atom form) where the title should be set title The new title RETURN VALUE
The function returns Success (0) when it succeeds, and non-zero upon failure. Note that these are not the same values that _DtWsmSet- WorkspaceTitle returns. SEE ALSO
DtWsm(5) "Communicating with the Workspace Manager" section in the CDE Programmer's Guide "Workspace Manager" section in the CDE Programmer's Overview DtWsmSetWorkspaceTitle(API)