Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: GNATS Version Number
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers GNATS Version Number Post 302417766 by mojoman on Friday 30th of April 2010 03:43:30 PM
Old 04-30-2010
GNATS Version Number

Hi,

I have inherited a box containing the GNATS Bug Reporting System. My manager has asked me to find out which version of GNATS us running on it but I have yet to find a way to do so.

Any advice?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Migrate unix version 8 to version 9

i have a program writing in PRO C which currently running in unix version 8 tie with oracle 8i, but in the future company gonna migrate this OS to version 9. Anything i have to prepare for my PRO C program to run in unix version 9? or anything would that impact my program couldn't run well? what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lsy
2 Replies

2. Programming

Scan binary for Clearcase version number?

Hi, Would anyone know how to detect a Clearcase version number from a binary? I dont have a 1-1 source for the current running prod binary, and I would like to retreive it from Clearcase. I tried the Unix strings command to find anything interesting, but without luck, Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shriyer123
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Advanced Search * View * Edit JAVA version to WORK in GLASSFISH Forum topic JAVA version

Would like to confirm the ff. I got confused actually with the version I needed to download that will work on glassfish 3.0.1 a. Debian Squeeze (HP DL360). Need to use java version6 On Debian, I did apt-get install sun-java6-jdk. So when I check it's java version "1.6.0_22" Java(TM) SE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Filtering out duplicates with the highest version number

Hi, I have a huge text file with filenames which which looks like the following ie uniquenumber_version_filename: e.g. 1234_1_xxxx 1234_2_vfvfdbb 343333_1_vfvfdvd 2222222_1_ggggg 55555_1_xxxxxx 55555_2_vrbgbgg 55555_3_grgrbr What I need to do is examine the file, look for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mantis
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy a file from directroy/ prior version to the directory/ new version

How to copy a file from directroy/ prior version to the directory/ new version automatically. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: roy1912
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Incrementing the New File Version Number

Hello All, In the below script i am trying to check and list the file names, get the last file with highest version number and then increment the version number when i create another file. Example: file1 is COBANK_v1.xml and file2 i want to put it as COBANK_v2.xml, to achieve this i am using awk... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ariean
15 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare two files containing package names and version number

I have 2 files each containing a list of same fedora packages but with different version number. I want to compare the 2 files and remove the lines containing a newer or older version number (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asya18
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

OS version and Firmware version

Guys, How to find OS version and firmware version in LINUX? Like in AIX. uname -a will show me the version 5.3, 6.1,7.1. lsmcode -c will show me - system firmware image as SF240_417. What are the similar commands in Linux. I checked uname -a and cat /etc/release. uname... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ElizabethPJ
1 Replies

9. Linux

Linking issue due to so version number

Hi all, currently I'm facing a issue in linking a .so file. In my build machine, I've libcrypto.so.6 and there is a softlink as libcrypto.so. In my make file I'm trying to link to the lib using -L -lcrypto and it is success and created my test.exe. When I copy this test.exe to other... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijkrr
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Incrementing the New File Version Number

Hi, This is my first post here. I am using cygwin on Windows 7. I am starting with a data file with filename "name_1.ext", like "20180831_snapgenotypes_1.csv". The "_1" before ".ext" is a version number. Integers (0-99) are sufficient. They don't have to be like "1.0.0". The filename may... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: minimalist
2 Replies
dbconfig(5)                                                 GNATS Admininstration Files                                                dbconfig(5)

NAME
dbconfig - GNATS database configuration file DESCRIPTION
The dbconfig configuration file controls the configuration of a GNATS database. Each database has its own individual copy of the file, which is located in the gnats-adm administrative subdirectory of the database. For further information about the dbconfig file, please see the GNATS manual, Keeping Track: Managing Messages With GNATS (also installed as the GNU Info file gnats.info) SEE ALSO
Keeping Track: Managing Messages With GNATS (also installed as the GNU Info file gnats.info) databases(5), dbconfig(5), delete-pr(8), edit-pr(1) file-pr(8), gen-index(8), gnats(7), gnatsd(8), mkcat(8), mkdb(8), pr-edit(8), query- pr(1), queue-pr(8), send-pr(1). COPYING
Copyright (c) 2000, 2003, Free Software Foundation, Inc. Permission is granted to make and distribute verbatim copies of this manual provided the copyright notice and this permission notice are preserved on all copies. Permission is granted to copy and distribute modified versions of this manual under the conditions for verbatim copying, provided that the entire resulting derived work is distributed under the terms of a permission notice identical to this one. Permission is granted to copy and distribute translations of this manual into another language, under the above conditions for modified versions, except that this permission notice may be included in translations approved by the Free Software Foundation instead of in the original English. GNATS August 2003 dbconfig(5)