Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Determining C/C++ License count Post 302417727 by juredd1 on Friday 30th of April 2010 11:18:05 AM
Old 04-30-2010
I would have if I had known that it was ok to post a C/C++ question in the AIX forum. Since there was a specific Progamming forum specifically detailing C/C++ questions I thought that was the proper procedure.

Thanks.

Last edited by juredd1; 04-30-2010 at 12:28 PM..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Determining file length

How can I determine what UNIX thinks the record size of any given file is?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jbrubaker
1 Replies

2. Programming

determining the object files...

hello, is there a utility to determine which object files are used to create a binary executable file?let me explain, please: for ex. there are three files: a.o b.o c.o and these files are used to create a binary called: prg namely, a.o b.o c.o -> prg so, how can i determine these three... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xyzt
1 Replies

3. Solaris

determining miniroot revision

Hi guys I have a bunch of x4100's x4140's etc with solaris 10 update4 running on them but I suspect that when a lot of these boxes were originally built, the jumpstart process used an update2 miniroot, now as far as i understand it, the miniroot used at jumpstart is the miniroot that stays on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
1 Replies

4. IP Networking

Help determining what's blocking ports

I'm fairly new to networking and am trying to figure our network out, as I was recently assigned to be network administrator where I work. I was trying to get utorrent to work but am not having success in figuring out what's blocking my ports. As of now, I'm getting connected from a mikrotik... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: brandonros
11 Replies

5. Linux

Determining L2 cache size

Is there any way to know the L2 cache size from examinging to boot log. Here is my boot logLinux version 2.6.13-jaluna (root@localhost.localdomain) (gcc version 3.2.2) #4 Thu Apr 23 23:16:10 EDT 2009 TMS320DM643X port (C) VirtualLogix and others Designed for the EVMDM6437 board, Spectrum Digital... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mourya
3 Replies

6. Programming

determining the IP of a function

Is there a way to determine the "Instruction Pointer" of a function in c++, and if so can someone tell me? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: neur0n
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Updating the license tag in XML file with new license

Hi All, I have a XML file : System.xml in which I want to update the license tag with the new data from file licence.xml. The content of files is in following format: System.xml: <?xml version="1.0"?> <!DOCTYPE Configuration SYSTEM "SystemVariables.dtd"> <usageConfiguration... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pramod_T
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Best practice - determining what region you are on

Hello all, I have a question about what you think the best practice is to determine what region you are running on when you have a system setup with a DEV/TEST, QA, and PROD regions running the same scripts in all. So, when you run in DEV, you have a different directory structure, and you... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rediranch
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Determining length of string

I have this script which is very easy: file=`echo 01114` echo $file 01114 then I ran this if ; then echo "yes";fi it returned yes even though there are only 5 digits there So then I tried file=`echo abcd` echo $file abcd if ]; then echo "yes";fi if ]; then echo "yes";fi It... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie2010
2 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)