Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications 2D collision simulation-programming Post 302417078 by Corona688 on Wednesday 28th of April 2010 12:26:43 PM
Old 04-28-2010
It looks like javascript, maybe.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

access collision with shared file system

Hello ALL, In my system, there are 14 machines running the same version of Linux RHEL4. The 14 machines use a NFS file system, i.e., a shared file system. My question is that if the programs in individual machines can access a common file simutaneously. Or, they have to access the file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cy163
1 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

unix simulation

hello everybody.. im new to this forum.. i have sme basic knowledge about unix.. but not too much.. i would like to practice shell programs n perl using a unix simulator.. but then i don't know wht a unix simulator means? just a bald definition that it creates a unix working environment in windows... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: esash
5 Replies

3. Infrastructure Monitoring

collision backoff algorithm

hi there, im new to this forum, so just like to day hello to everyone!!! i know im not aloud to post homework questions, but is it ok to ask for a formula to use to answer a question? i looking for a formula for collison backoff algorithm to find the average time to successfully transmit a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: purejoker
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remote simulation and 'at' command

Hey, Task seems to be quite easy, but I'm still a bit green in shell scripting. I hope you can help me a bit. I have to run some simulation at the distance by remote terminal. Normally when I'm working on the server directly I just type: mpirun -np 8 compressibleInterFoam -parallel > log.txt... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: PiPrus
7 Replies

5. Programming

Simulation using C/C++ and Java

Hi, I'm just start to learning simulate a network protocol using C/C++ and Java from scratch. Actually, I want to make two nodes can communicate using TCP and UDP protocol, for example http connection and video streaming, respectively. Can anyone help me find several references or guidance... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nica
0 Replies

6. IP Networking

OLSR simulation in ns2

# Create the simulator object that we need in order to run NS set ns # Set the parameters that we will use for wireless communications set val(chan) Channel/WirelessChannel ;# channel type set val(prop) Propagation/TwoRayGround ;# radio-propagation model set... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: amithkhandakar
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Filename collision during backup

Hi, I am trying to backup all *.tar files from a legacy Linux to a portable harddrive. find . -name "*.tar" -exec cp {} /media/mypassport/backup \; I found that there are files with the same filenames and they were overwritten in the destination folder. They are coming from different... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cornellhumphrey
4 Replies
MULTINODE_SERVER(1)						       MORSE						       MULTINODE_SERVER(1)

NAME
multinode_server - Server program to synchronise several instances of MORSE SYNOPSIS
multinode_server [synchronisation delay] DESCRIPTION
Socket server program to synchronise several instances of MORSE (nodes) running the same simulation scenario. This program must be started before launching the simulation in the nodes. All the client nodes will connect with the server and send it the updated positions of the robots they manage. The multinode_server program will concentrate the positions of all robots into a single Python dictionary, and then send it back to all clients. It also permits pausing the simulation, by typing in its terminal p and Enter. The same command will allow the simulation to continue. This mechanism relies on the fact that the clients will remain waiting for a reply from the server before continuing with the simulation. PARAMETERS
[synchronisation delay] Optional parameter that defines the delay (in seconds) between messages to the connected clients. A larger delay will slow down the simulation in all clients. Default value is 0.0 SEE ALSO
morse(1) morseexec(1) COPYRIGHT
2009-2010, LAAS-CNRS/ONERA ; 2010-2012, LAAS-CNRS 0.5.2 May 14, 2012 MULTINODE_SERVER(1)