Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: URGENT REQUIREMENT
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting URGENT REQUIREMENT Post 302416192 by Neo on Sunday 25th of April 2010 12:27:23 PM
Old 04-25-2010
Yes, I think so....... how many rule violations from this guy, at least three!

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Requirement

I am trying to script and came up with a conclusion that I need a do while loop in my statement. I am stuck with the do while syntax. I need to use it alongwith the if then else statement. Can I use it is a big question? I actually need to get all the files that are there from within run_dt to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aronmelon
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk script with a urgent requirement

The Problem content is pin (AND1) { dir : output; cap : hot; tran: slew; } need to write a awk script which can search the Pin AND1 and then tran of the Group pin(AND1) and then insert the code from the file "insert_code" . insert_code file contents . It is a Big file the script should... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kshitij
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Looping requirement

Hi all, I have little working knowledge in unix shell scripting. I have a requirement where i need to pull out some data in between the strings in the file. Input: TEST a a c f d TEST f e g g TEST Output: (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: satyasrin82
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX - requirement

Hi All, I have a source file with data Name ~ Groups Muni~abc,was,USA_ax,123 Chaitanya~USA_12,was Balaji~123,xyz,was Ramu~123,xyz From the second column i want to extract only the groups that matches the pattern 'USA_%' or if the group = 'was', and ignore any other columns. ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: morbid_angel
8 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

UNIX requirement

Hi Everyone, Can anyone of you help me on how to get files creation time on ftp server/Remote server in unix. Regards, Avinash. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Avinash varma
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

URGENT Reading a file and assessing the syntax shell script URGENT

I am trying to write a shell script which takes an input file as an arguement in the terminal e.g. bash shellscriptname.sh input.txt. I would like for the file to be read line by line each time checking if the .txt file contains certain words or letters(validating the syntax). If the line being... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gurdza32
1 Replies
GENPROF(8)							     AppArmor								GENPROF(8)

NAME
aa-genprof - profile generation utility for AppArmor SYNOPSIS
aa-genprof <executable> [-d /path/to/profiles] OPTIONS
-d --dir /path/to/profiles Specifies where to look for the AppArmor security profile set. Defaults to /etc/apparmor.d. DESCRIPTION
When running aa-genprof, you must specify a program to profile. If the specified program is not a fully-qualified path, aa-genprof will search $PATH in order to find the program. If a profile does not exist for the program, aa-genprof will create one using aa-autodep(1). Genprof will then: - set the profile to complain mode - write a mark to the system log - instruct the user to start the application to be profiled in another window and exercise its functionality It then presents the user with two options, (S)can system log for entries to add to profile and (F)inish. If the user selects (S)can or hits return, aa-genprof will parse the complain mode logs and iterate through generated violations using logprof(1). After the user finishes selecting profile entries based on violations that were detected during the program execution, aa-genprof will reload the updated profiles in complain mode and again prompt the user for (S)can and (D)one. This cycle can then be repeated as neccesary until all application functionality has been exercised without generating access violations. When the user eventually hits (F)inish, aa-genprof will set the main profile, and any other profiles that were generated, into enforce mode and exit. BUGS
None. Please report any you find to bugzilla at <http://bugzilla.novell.com>. SEE ALSO
apparmor(7), apparmor.d(5), aa-enforce(1), aa-complain(1), change_hat(2), aa-logprof(1), logprof.conf(5), and <http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/?apparmor>. NOVELL
/SUSE 2008-06-11 GENPROF(8)