Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Remote Unix printing to my WinXP works with no router. How can I make it work through my router? Post 302415523 by jmhohne on Thursday 22nd of April 2010 08:13:07 PM
Old 04-22-2010
oooooohhhh! thank you so much..
I will try this tomorrow..have a great night Smilie
Jmh

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX as ROUTER

dear all, hi... my name rian, i have some problem here, i'm trying to make router on UNIX machine, is there anyone know how to make it....... :confused: please let me know about the step.... thanks before.. cheers Rian (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: afriansyah
2 Replies

2. IP Networking

My router has UPnP, as do its work with ubuntu to automatically open ports

My router has UPnP,how to make it work with ubuntu to automatically open ports I try to open the following command " /sbin/iptables -I INPUT -d 0/0 -s 0/0 -p tcp --dport 21 -j ACCEPT" ,local only opens ,if i put the ip 192.168.1.68, it works correctly, if i`m put my external ip does not work,I... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhalus
9 Replies

3. IP Networking

Discussion at work, would a router work pluging a cable in wan1 and lan1?

hi all. and sorry for the random question, but this sparkled a raging flame-war at work and i want more points of view situation a router, with linux of some sort, dhcp client requesting for ip in wan1 (as usual with wan ports) dhcp server listening in lan1, and assigning ip (as usual... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: broli
9 Replies
CALENDAR(1)						      General Commands Manual						       CALENDAR(1)

NAME
calendar - reminder service SYNOPSIS
calendar [ - ] DESCRIPTION
Calendar consults the file `calendar' in the current directory and prints out lines that contain today's or tomorrow's date anywhere in the line. Most reasonable month-day dates such as `Dec. 7,' `december 7,' `12/7,' etc., are recognized, but not `7 December' or `7/12'. If you give the month as ``*'' with a date, i.e. ``* 1'', that day in any month will do. On weekends `tomorrow' extends through Monday. When an argument is present, calendar does its job for every user who has a file `calendar' in his login directory and sends him any posi- tive results by mail(1). Normally this is done daily in the wee hours under control of cron(8). The file `calendar' is first run through the ``C'' preprocessor, /lib/cpp, to include any other calendar files specified with the usual ``#include'' syntax. Included calendars will usually be shared by all users, maintained and documented by the local administration. FILES
calendar /usr/libexec/calendar to figure out today's and tomorrow's dates /etc/passwd /tmp/cal* /lib/cpp, egrep, sed, mail as subprocesses SEE ALSO
at(1), cron(8), mail(1) BUGS
Calendar's extended idea of `tomorrow' doesn't account for holidays. 7th Edition October 21, 1996 CALENDAR(1)