Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming code to find the top of the stack, not able to figure it out Post 302415317 by holla4ni on Thursday 22nd of April 2010 08:31:00 AM
Old 04-22-2010
thanks a lot corona688 for the suggestionSmilieSmilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to find out the stack size occupied for a process?

Hi, In Linux how to find out what will be the stack size allocated for a process? Actually i have to fork n number of processess, and will call exec. I will be execing an executable which is already multithreaded and each thread size is defined. My doubt is how to know if the size of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rvan
2 Replies

2. AIX

How to find the top 6 users (which consume most space)?

Hi everybody, I want to know if there is any posibility to find out - on an AIX system - which are the the users who consume most space or at least a posibility to obtain a list with all the users and how much space are they consuming ? Trying to use du command was useless. Any idea?... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: RebelDac
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to exclude top level directory with find?

I'm using bash on cygwin/windows. I'm trying to use find and exclude the directory /cygdrive/c/System\ Volume\ Information. When I try to use the command below I get the error "rm: cannot remove `/cygdrive/c/System Volume Information': Is a directory. Can someone tell me what I am doing... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: siegfried
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to find top 3 users currently logged on

For the first 3 users only that are currently logged in output their effective user id. thank you. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: whyatepies
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find stack size at runtime?

hi, I just wondering is there any way that I can record the stack size of shell script at runtime. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yc962frank
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't figure out how to find specific characters in specific columns

I am trying to find a specific set of characters in a long file. I only want to find the characters in column 265 for 4 bytes. Is there a search for that? I tried cut but couldn't get it to work. Ex. I want to find '9999' in column 265 for 4 bytes. If it is in there, I want it to print... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Drenhead
12 Replies

7. Red Hat

How to find memory taken by a process using top command?

I wanted to know how to find the memory taken by a process using top command. The output of the top command is as follows as an example: Mem: 13333364k total, 13238904k used, 94460k free, 623640k buffers Swap: 25165816k total, 112k used, 25165704k free, 4572904k cached PID USER ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: RHCE
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with change significant figure to normal figure command

Hi, Below is my input file: Long list of significant figure 1.757E-4 7.51E-3 5.634E-5 . . . Desired output file: 0.0001757 0.00751 0.00005634 . . . (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: perl_beginner
10 Replies
claqp2.f(3)							      LAPACK							       claqp2.f(3)

NAME
claqp2.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine claqp2 (M, N, OFFSET, A, LDA, JPVT, TAU, VN1, VN2, WORK) CLAQP2 Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine claqp2 (integerM, integerN, integerOFFSET, complex, dimension( lda, * )A, integerLDA, integer, dimension( * )JPVT, complex, dimension( * )TAU, real, dimension( * )VN1, real, dimension( * )VN2, complex, dimension( * )WORK) CLAQP2 Purpose: CLAQP2 computes a QR factorization with column pivoting of the block A(OFFSET+1:M,1:N). The block A(1:OFFSET,1:N) is accordingly pivoted, but not factorized. Parameters: M M is INTEGER The number of rows of the matrix A. M >= 0. N N is INTEGER The number of columns of the matrix A. N >= 0. OFFSET OFFSET is INTEGER The number of rows of the matrix A that must be pivoted but no factorized. OFFSET >= 0. A A is COMPLEX array, dimension (LDA,N) On entry, the M-by-N matrix A. On exit, the upper triangle of block A(OFFSET+1:M,1:N) is the triangular factor obtained; the elements in block A(OFFSET+1:M,1:N) below the diagonal, together with the array TAU, represent the orthogonal matrix Q as a product of elementary reflectors. Block A(1:OFFSET,1:N) has been accordingly pivoted, but no factorized. LDA LDA is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,M). JPVT JPVT is INTEGER array, dimension (N) On entry, if JPVT(i) .ne. 0, the i-th column of A is permuted to the front of A*P (a leading column); if JPVT(i) = 0, the i-th column of A is a free column. On exit, if JPVT(i) = k, then the i-th column of A*P was the k-th column of A. TAU TAU is COMPLEX array, dimension (min(M,N)) The scalar factors of the elementary reflectors. VN1 VN1 is REAL array, dimension (N) The vector with the partial column norms. VN2 VN2 is REAL array, dimension (N) The vector with the exact column norms. WORK WORK is COMPLEX array, dimension (N) Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Contributors: G. Quintana-Orti, Depto. de Informatica, Universidad Jaime I, Spain X. Sun, Computer Science Dept., Duke University, USA Partial column norm updating strategy modified on April 2011 Z. Drmac and Z. Bujanovic, Dept. of Mathematics, University of Zagreb, Croatia. References: LAPACK Working Note 176 Definition at line 149 of file claqp2.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.1 Sun May 26 2013 claqp2.f(3)