Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Almacenar variables con AWK
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Almacenar variables con AWK Post 302414603 by jim mcnamara on Tuesday 20th of April 2010 01:49:38 PM
Old 04-20-2010
Hello.

Per our forum rules, all posts must be in English.

We do provide translation services for posts from English to a number of languages as a benefit to users. However, posts must be in English.

Please repost in English.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The UNIX and Linux Forums.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

BT Internet con - a warning

A warning... I used to be a BT Broadband customer, but changed to Sky in February. BT withdrew the service with the cutover and that was that. But I've just checked my credit card statements, and they've billed me for the service again for the past two months! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prowla
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Parse XML e report con AWK

Thanks in advance who can answer. I have to make a small shell that after reading an XML file and extract the fields I create a text file with the same fields taken previously in tabular form. I did this parse.awk ---------------------- BEGIN { FS="" } { for(i=2; i<=NF; i+=2) { ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mcarlo65
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

prime armi con sed e awk

Salve sono alle prime prese con i comandi sed e awk. Nel primo caso vorrei creare uno script in cui viene estratto la partizione maggiore. in più ci deve essere un messaggio d'avviso se supera l' 80 % dello spazio occupato. Ho pensato di usare il comando df -h, e l' awk. Mi potete dire come?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: L_92
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Almacenar variables con AWK

Hola a todos, soy nuevo en el foro y también en programación Shell Script. El problema es el siguiente: necesito hacer un Script que busque todos los procesos del sistema y me muestre de forma jerárquica la cantidad de Bytes que ocupa cada una de las regiones del mapa de memoria de cada... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cougar_rea
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Almacenar variables con AWK

Hola a todos, soy nuevo en el foro y también en programación Shell Script. El problema es el siguiente: necesito hacer un Script que busque todos los procesos del sistema y me muestre de forma jerárquica la cantidad de Bytes que ocupa cada una de las regiones del mapa de memoria de cada proceso. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cougar_rea
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Eliminar lineas con ******

Hola. Tengo un problema. En un archivo tengo distintos campos y en alguno de ellos y en alguna linea me aparecen ******. ej: hola 0.1 ****** 85 adios 1.2 9650 23 gracias 2 ****** 54 bye 87 5666 89 hi ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kekaes
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

estrarre più righe con awk da files html

salve a tutti, sono nuovo di questo forum e sono nuovo anche come shell scripter diciamo. il mio problema è quello di avere dei files html in una directory e da questi vorrei estrarre un dato che si trova tra due righe differenti Ecco la mia situazione <td align="default">ossidabilità (mg/l): ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sbobotex
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh passing to awk multiple dyanamic variables awk -v

Using ksh to call a function which has awk script embedded. It parses a long two element list file, filled with text numbers (I want column 2, beginning no sooner than line 45, that's the only known thing) . It's unknown where to start or end the data collection, dynamic variables will be used. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: highnthemnts
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk - Why can't value of awk variables be passed to external functions ?

I wrote a very simple script to understand how to call user-defined functions from within awk after reading this post. function my_func_local { echo "In func $1" } export -f my_func_local echo $1 | awk -F"/" '{for (k=1;k<=NF;k++) { if ($k == "a" ) { system("my_local_func $k") } else{... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreyan32
19 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing awk variables to bash variables

Trying to do so echo "111:222:333" |awk -F: '{system("export TESTO=" $2)}'But it doesn't work (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: urello
2 Replies
pilot-install-todos(1)						    PILOT-LINK						    pilot-install-todos(1)

NAME
pilot-install-todos - Updates the Palm ToDo list with entries from a local file. SECTION
pilot-link: Userland conduits SYNOPSIS
pilot-install-todos [-p|--port <port>] [--version] [-?|--help] [--usage] [-q|--quiet] [-f|--filename STRING] DESCRIPTION
pilot-install-todos allows the user to update the Palm ToDo list with entries from a local file. The format of this file is a simple line-by-line ToDo task entry. For each new line in the local file, a new task is created in the ToDo database on the Palm. OPTIONS
pilot-install-todos options -f, --filename filename A local filename containing the ToDo entry text. Conduit Options -p, --port <port> Use device file <port> to communicate with the Palm handheld. If this is not specified, pilot-install-todos will look for the $PILOTPORT environment variable. If neither are found or supplied, pilot-install-todos will print the usage information. -q, --quiet Suppress 'Hit HotSync button' message -v, --version Display version of pilot-install-todo and exit without connecting. Help Options -h, --help Display the help synopsis for pilot-install-todos and exit without connecting. --usage Display a brief usage message and exit without connecting. USAGE
The program will connect to a target Palm handheld, and creates the ToDo entry to the Palm ToDo application, using the specified file. EXAMPLE
-p /dev/pilot -f $HOME/MyTodoList.txt AUTHOR
pilot-install-todo was originally written by Martin Fick, based on code in pilot-install-todos by Robert A. Kaplan. This manual page was written by Neil Williams <linux@codehelp.co.uk> REPORTING BUGS
We have an online bug tracker. Using this is the only way to ensure that your bugs are recorded and that we can track them until they are resolved or closed. Reporting bugs via email, while easy, is not very useful in terms of accountability. Please point your browser to http://bugs.pilot-link.org: http://bugs.pilot-link.org and report your bugs and issues there. COPYRIGHT
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA. SEE ALSO
pilot-install-todo(1), pilot-link(7). 0.12.5 Copyright 1996-2007 FSF pilot-install-todos(1)