Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Installing wfdb Java wrap for Cygwin Post 302412552 by tiller on Tuesday 13th of April 2010 12:54:23 AM
Old 04-13-2010
Installing wfdb Java wrap for Cygwin

Basically, when I try swig and wrap into java, then it have something wrong with libtool? (in my attached picture)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._3446065_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._5283062_n.jpg

anyone have come across something like this before?

Thanks, and looking forward to any reply.

Regards,
tiller

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing Java on Openserver 6

Forgive the sheer volume of verbiage: Sco Openserver 6 - how to install Java 1.42_14b: The documentation says: "Make a subdirectory and unwind the tar file into that subdirectory. mkdir JAVA142 cd JAVA142; tar -xf ../OSR6_Java2_142.VOLS.tar Run the Software Manager with the command: ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: LetSco
6 Replies

2. Solaris

Java Exceptions while installing Oracle

Hello. I was trying to installe oracle 10g on solaris t0 x86 and got few exception? Could you please suggest, what might be going wrong? $ ls -l total 32 drwxr-xr-x 9 oracle dba 512 Nov 21 03:50 doc drwxr-xr-x 5 oracle dba 512 Nov 21 03:50 install drwxr-xr-x 2... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: panchpan
5 Replies

3. HP-UX

installing java 5.0 in HPUX B11.11

please help me how to install java 5.0 in HPUX ...where can i download java 5.0 for HPUX? thanks winky (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: winky
6 Replies

4. Red Hat

help with installing java EE on fedora 14

Hi Forum Im a new to fedora and was wondering ,Can anybody direct me to a site that shows me how to install Java EE 6 SDK Update 1 (with JDK 6 Update 23) for fedora 14. NOT openjdk i need oracles java to develop a web app using tomcat 7.0 Any help would be much appreciated and thank you in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ShinTec
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing Java Problems

Hello, When i attempt to install Java. I get this error code Can someone tell me what im doing wrong. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fob Upset
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Installing winpcap and configure it with cygwin

When I put the ./configure command in my Cygwin terminal to compile a source code program , I got this error : ERROR! Libpcap library/headers not found. TCPDUMP/LIBPCAP public repository is a good place to fetch one if libpcap library is installed, use the --with-libpcap-* options to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: steve120
6 Replies

7. AIX

Strange issue installing Java 8

I just intalled java8_64.jre and .sdk respectively installp -agXYd . Java8_64.jre Java8_64.sdk 2>&1 | tee installp.log Worked like a champ. Now I see this-- jeff@server:/usr> ls -l | grep java drwxr-xr-x 9 bin bin 512 Sep 22 2010 java14 drwxr-xr-x 7 bin bin ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffs42885
9 Replies
jvisualvm(1)						      General Commands Manual						      jvisualvm(1)

NAME
jvisualvm - Java Virtual Machine Monitoring, Troubleshooting, and Profiling Tool SYNOPSIS
jvisualvm [ options ] PARAMETERS
Options, if used, should follow immediately after the command name. Options may be in any order. For a discussion of parameters that apply to a specific option, see OPTIONS below. DESCRIPTION
Java VisualVM is an intuitive graphical user interface that provides detailed information about Java technology-based applications (Java applications) while they are running on a given Java Virtual Machine (JVM(*)). The name Java VisualVM comes from the fact that Java Visu- alVM provides information about the JVM software visually. Java VisualVM combines several monitoring, troubleshooting, and profiling utilities into a single tool. For example, most of the function- ality offered by the standalone tools jmap, jinfo, jstat and jstack have been integrated into Java VisualVM. Other functionalities, such as some of those offered by the JConsole tool, can be added as optional plug-ins. OPTIONS
The following option is possible when you launch Java VisualVM. -J<jvm_option> Pass this <jvm_option> to the JVM software. USAGE
Java VisualVM is useful to Java application developers to troubleshoot applications and to monitor and improve the applications' perfor- mance. Java VisualVM can allow developers to generate and analyse heap dumps, track down memory leaks, perform and monitor garbage collec- tion, and perform lightweight memory and CPU profiling. Plug-ins also exist that expand the functionality of Java VisualVM. For example, most of the functionality of the JConsole tool is available via the MBeans Tab and JConsole Plug-in Wrapper plug-ins. You can choose from a catalog of standard Java VisualVM plug-ins by selecting 'Tools' | 'Plugins' in the Java VisualVM menus. Start Java VisualVM with the following command: % jvisualvm <options> SEE ALSO
For more details about Java VisualVM see the following pages. o Java VisualVM developers' site @ https://visualvm.dev.java.net o Java VisualVM in Java SE platform documentation @ http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/visualvm/index.html (* The terms "Java Virtual Machine" and "JVM" mean a Virtual Machine for the Java platform.) 26 Mar 2008 jvisualvm(1)