Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Top v3.7 and v3.8beta1 will not compile on Power7/AIX6.1 server. Post 302412451 by Corona688 on Monday 12th of April 2010 02:46:16 PM
Old 04-12-2010
Googling for that structure member finds an AIX patch for top 3.8beta1.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

top server issues

? what are the top server issues. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: geekmaan
1 Replies

2. Programming

client/server compile question

Hi, I have 2 files-->server.c and client.c My server.c takes local ip as saying: *.sin_addr.s_addr=INADDR_ANY; client.c is in the same machine.It has a line like: *.sin_addr.s_addr=inet_addr(argv); I don't know how to compile.I tried ./client 127.0.0.1 It used port 7777 in both client... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mlhazan
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Top is not install on my server, is other command I can use!

Hi, Top is not install on my server, is other command I can use? Kind Regards Mehrdad (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mehrdad68
1 Replies

4. AIX

IBM POWER7 595

Does anybody know when POWER7 595 is going to be announced??? I was looking for in IBM's web page but could not find (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
1 Replies

5. AIX

Setup DNS server on AIX6.1

I'm planning of setting up a DNS server on AIX 6.1. Could someone shed me some lights on the step-by-steps of how to set this up? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: famasutika
2 Replies

6. AIX

RS/6000 server and AIX6.1 question

Hello all. This is my first post on here and I have a question. Recently I was asked how you would go about backing up data from the server to a tape drive that is attached to the RS/6000 system. Assuming that the systems are all new it would be great if someone has a step by step guide that would... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aten
4 Replies

7. AIX

Migration DB2 V8 databases to Power7 server

hi Guys, I just wondering if someone has gone through this process before. We are about to migrate all our current LPARS from a Power6 server to a new Power7 server. The only concern we have is that we are runing a few DB2 V8 databases on AIX 5.3 and basically DB2 v8 is been out of support for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arizah
2 Replies

8. AIX

Server Power7 p750 support CentOS or not ?

Hi All, I would like to install CentOS 5.5 linux on Power7 server (P750). it support or not?? I found information from IBM websites as detail below, but not sure for CentOS. IBM Power 750 support linux >>Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP3,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm_naja
2 Replies

9. AIX

Power6 vs. Power7 hardware performance

I know I will get blasted for posting here, not know where to post this, however, I have performance question between the 2 platforms. Not knowing the exact processors in each box, but the Power6 Platform clock speed is 4400 (?? at least what was told to me), and the Power7 clock speed is 3500.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Pango 1.20 does not compile when passing Cairo or X server packages as backends

Hello. Trying to compile Pango with one or mentioned packages as backend, Cairo or X11 related packages I have been facing a series of error messages that I do not know how to fix. First with Cairo. I try to compile Pango with ./configure ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: colt
1 Replies
EDIT-PATCH(1)						      General Commands Manual						     EDIT-PATCH(1)

NAME
edit-patch, add-patch - tool for preparing patches for Debian source packages SYNOPSIS
edit-patch path/to/patch add-patch path/to/patch DESCRIPTION
edit-patch is a wrapper script around the Quilt, CDBS, and dpatch patch systems. It simplifies the process of preparing and editing patches to Debian source packages and allows the user to not have to be concerned with which patch system is in use. Run from inside the root directory of the source package, edit-patch can be used to edit existing patches located in debian/patches. It can also be used to incorporate new patches. If pointed at a patch not already present, it will copy the patch to debian/patches in the correct format for the patch system in use. Next, the patch is applied and a subshell is opened in order to edit the patch. Typing exit or pressing Ctrl-d will close the subshell and launch an editor to record the debian/changelog entry. edit-patch is integrated with the Bazaar and Git version control systems. The patch will be automatically added to the tree, and the debian/changelog entry will be used as the commit message. If no patch system is present, the patch is applied inline, and a copy is stored in debian/patches-applied. add-patch is the non-interactive version of edit-patch. The patch will be incorporated but no editor or subshell will be spawned. AUTHORS
edit-patch was written by Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach@canonical.com>, Michael Vogt <michael.vogt@canonical.com>, and David Futcher <bobbo@ubuntu.com>. This manual page was written by Andrew Starr-Bochicchio <a.starr.b@gmail.com>. Both are released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 3. DEBIAN
Debian Utilities EDIT-PATCH(1)