Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Top v3.7 and v3.8beta1 will not compile on Power7/AIX6.1 server. Post 302412451 by Corona688 on Monday 12th of April 2010 02:46:16 PM
Old 04-12-2010
Googling for that structure member finds an AIX patch for top 3.8beta1.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

top server issues

? what are the top server issues. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: geekmaan
1 Replies

2. Programming

client/server compile question

Hi, I have 2 files-->server.c and client.c My server.c takes local ip as saying: *.sin_addr.s_addr=INADDR_ANY; client.c is in the same machine.It has a line like: *.sin_addr.s_addr=inet_addr(argv); I don't know how to compile.I tried ./client 127.0.0.1 It used port 7777 in both client... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mlhazan
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Top is not install on my server, is other command I can use!

Hi, Top is not install on my server, is other command I can use? Kind Regards Mehrdad (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mehrdad68
1 Replies

4. AIX

IBM POWER7 595

Does anybody know when POWER7 595 is going to be announced??? I was looking for in IBM's web page but could not find (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
1 Replies

5. AIX

Setup DNS server on AIX6.1

I'm planning of setting up a DNS server on AIX 6.1. Could someone shed me some lights on the step-by-steps of how to set this up? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: famasutika
2 Replies

6. AIX

RS/6000 server and AIX6.1 question

Hello all. This is my first post on here and I have a question. Recently I was asked how you would go about backing up data from the server to a tape drive that is attached to the RS/6000 system. Assuming that the systems are all new it would be great if someone has a step by step guide that would... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aten
4 Replies

7. AIX

Migration DB2 V8 databases to Power7 server

hi Guys, I just wondering if someone has gone through this process before. We are about to migrate all our current LPARS from a Power6 server to a new Power7 server. The only concern we have is that we are runing a few DB2 V8 databases on AIX 5.3 and basically DB2 v8 is been out of support for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arizah
2 Replies

8. AIX

Server Power7 p750 support CentOS or not ?

Hi All, I would like to install CentOS 5.5 linux on Power7 server (P750). it support or not?? I found information from IBM websites as detail below, but not sure for CentOS. IBM Power 750 support linux >>Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP3,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm_naja
2 Replies

9. AIX

Power6 vs. Power7 hardware performance

I know I will get blasted for posting here, not know where to post this, however, I have performance question between the 2 platforms. Not knowing the exact processors in each box, but the Power6 Platform clock speed is 4400 (?? at least what was told to me), and the Power7 clock speed is 3500.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Pango 1.20 does not compile when passing Cairo or X server packages as backends

Hello. Trying to compile Pango with one or mentioned packages as backend, Cairo or X11 related packages I have been facing a series of error messages that I do not know how to fix. First with Cairo. I try to compile Pango with ./configure ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: colt
1 Replies
DPATCH(7)							      dpatch								 DPATCH(7)

NAME
debian/patches/script.dpatch - self applying patch SYNOPSIS
debian/patches/script.dpatch -patch [directory] debian/patches/script.dpatch -unpatch [directory] debian/patches/script.dpatch -pkg-custom [directory] DESCRIPTION
A dpatch is a program that modifies the source tree in a given directory. How it does that is entirely up to the person writing it. It can be a script that calls patch(1) with the appropriate options, a complicated perl script that does some deep magic, or anything else. The only requirement is that it MUST accept the -patch and -unpatch options, followed by the destination (or working) directory, when speci- fied. For the sake of compatibility, the second argument is only present when a working directory was explicitly set with dpatch --workdir. For some of the dpatch(1) features to work, the script should follow a common style: there should be a line near the top of the file with the following format: "filename -- author <email>". And one or more "# DP: description" lines. These will be used by dpatch cat for exam- ple. WARNING
dpatch is deprecated, please switch to the `3.0 (quilt)' Debian source package format instead. See http://wiki.debian.org/Projects/Deb- Src3.0#FAQ for a short guide on how to do it. EXAMPLES
One can find dpatch examples under /usr/share/doc/dpatch/examples/. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Gergely Nagy. SEE ALSO
dpatch(1), dpatch.make(7), dpatch-edit-patch(1), dpatch-list-patch(1), dpatch-convert-diffgz(1) DPATCH 2 Dec 13 2011 DPATCH(7)