Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Logical error
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Logical error Post 302411926 by jim mcnamara on Friday 9th of April 2010 10:10:58 PM
Old 04-09-2010
You really should indent your code and not use cuddled else - } else { and so on.
I actually have trouble reading your code. Maybe a major perler can deal with it - I am a minor perler.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error in creating logical partition

Dear Members, I am using SCO-Unix 5.0.5. I have created 2 logical drives but some of the blocks are overlapped and are now giving warning during startup. I have used fsck to settle the problems but to no avail. Kindly help me to sort out the problem. Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nagendrajaiswal
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

logical if condition

hi i have the following scenario #!/bin/sh a=21.0 b=33.0 c=16.0 cmd=20 cmd1=30 if && ] then echo "problem....." exit 1 else echo "ok" exit 0 fi the issue here is the above condition is never TRUE coz a>cmd && b >cmd1 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: nano2
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

logical OR in sed

frnds.. can i perform an OR operation in sed syntax ? if yes.. how? I need to search for some 2-3 mail addresses in multiple files and delete all those... and instead of them.. I need to insert a new mail id...( these are also other emails in that list .. which sud not be affected ) is... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: clx
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to do logical AND and logical OR with grep

Hi can someone please help me on this. I need to perform this code: Grep any lines that meets the following criteria (A AND B) OR (A AND C) I tried this code, but it didn't work Grep-I "A &&B" | "A&&C" *.* $ thanks in advance (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Needhelp2
12 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

logical expressions

Hi Fdz, I have to verify the length of two uids are equals to 11 or not. The conditions is both lengths should be 11.I tried with this logic expr. am unable to get correct results.(Shell script in Unix i need) if do echo"Results" done Thanx (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: KiranKumarKarre
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

problem using logical or

Hi, I have a script testor.s which takes a string as command line argument, Contents of the script: #!/bin/ksh -x if ] then echo "error" else echo "correct" fi Here, though i provide the command line argument as "WO_STMT_05292009", it displays error Is there... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sheema
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Logical if error

Hi All, I am writing a simple script to read a file and display the lines with char count between 20 and 25. I am stuck with the if condition here. Tried a lot but still getting an error on the if condition # if && if && My script is very simple as below, not able to understand... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: nss280
7 Replies

8. Programming

Logical Error With Type Conversion In C

So, I'm into about 650 lines of some code I'm working on. So I'll try to explain instead of flooding this post. Say I have some code like this: int main() { int i, j; char data; printf("Gimme something: "); fgets(data, INPUT_BUFF, stdin); for (j = 0; j < data; j++){... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Azrael
6 Replies
GLXQUERYVERSION(3G)						   OpenGL Manual					       GLXQUERYVERSION(3G)

NAME
glXQueryVersion - return the version numbers of the GLX extension C SPECIFICATION
Bool glXQueryVersion(Display * dpy, int * major, int * minor); PARAMETERS
dpy Specifies the connection to the X server. major Returns the major version number of the GLX server extension. minor Returns the minor version number of the GLX server extension. DESCRIPTION
glXQueryVersion returns the major and minor version numbers of the GLX extension implemented by the server associated with connection dpy. Implementations with the same major version number are upward compatible, meaning that the implementation with the higher minor number is a superset of the version with the lower minor number. major and minor do not return values if they are specified as NULL. ERRORS
glXQueryVersion returns False if it fails, True otherwise. major and minor are not updated when False is returned. SEE ALSO
glXQueryExtension() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1991-2006 Silicon Graphics, Inc. This document is licensed under the SGI Free Software B License. For details, see http://oss.sgi.com/projects/FreeB/. AUTHORS
opengl.org opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLXQUERYVERSION(3G)