Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris ILOM question on T5120 server Post 302409258 by incredible on Wednesday 31st of March 2010 01:21:35 PM
Old 03-31-2010
Your serial will work if you turn off http.
But your netmgmt wont work if you turn it off (if you were to access the iLOM via BUI)

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

ILOM Configuration in Galaxy x4100 server

Hai All I rquire a small help for Galaxy x4100 server, when we are trying to sepup ILOM through CLI it gives following error on commitpending=true steps. set pendingipaddress=172.21.142.158 Set 'pendingipaddress' to '172.21.142.158' -> set pendingipgateway=172.21.142.5 Set... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sure.solaris
1 Replies

2. Solaris

how to hardware RAID 1 on T5120

Hi, I have t5120 sparc and I have 2 146 G drives in the system. I will be installing solaris 10 and also want the system mirrored using Hardware RAID "1" The System did come preinstalled as it comes from sun. I did not do much on it. I booted system using boot cdrom -s gave format... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: upengan78
6 Replies

3. Solaris

firmware update on t5120

Hi, I am using 3 t5120 sparc systems, OS solaris 10. I am confused by update manager behaviour and sun support. Sun support guy, tells me install patch : 136932-09 (#136932-09: Hardware/PROM: SPARC Enterprise T5120 & T5220 Sun System Firmware with LDOMS support) When I checked... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: upengan78
4 Replies

4. Solaris

change root password on t5120

hi all, i have a problem with a sun server, since a while the root password has been lost and now that we need to give maintenance to the services hosted in it, we cant access it, i tried a method to change it by booting from cd but i cant direct the server to boot from the cd. (The server is on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: darklilith
3 Replies

5. Solaris

conecting to t5120 with hyperterminal....

greetings. im a very new user to solaris (and to servers for that matter) and i need to conect to a t5120 sun server, i tried using the SER-MGT port on the back of the server, then to a rj-45/db-9 adaptor, and to a serial-usb adaptor (my laptop doesn't have a com port). when i try to conect with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: darklilith
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Sun T5120 hardware RAID question

Hi everyone I've just purchased a Sun T5120 server with 2 internal disks. I've configured hardware RAID (mirror) and as a result the device tree in Solaris only contains 1 hard drive. My question is, how would I know when one of the drives become faulty? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: soliberus
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Access to ILOM (V440 server)

I have ALOM working on our V440 server but is there a way to get ILOM working on this server? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: New2Sol
8 Replies

8. Solaris

SP T5120

I have 2machines, 1 T5120 and 1 T5240. Just wandering everytime we have powershutdown, I need to connect thru SP console to boot the T5120. The other machine T5240 is ok and can boot normally after I press the power button. On T5120, no matter how I press the power button, it just stays there,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
3 Replies

9. Solaris

T5120 2g ram

Anyone run into an issue where a new Solaris 11.1 install on a t5120 will only have access to 2g ram? The system has 16g installed and fmadm isn't reporting any problems. Here's some output that may help. Oh, and this is a brand new operating system install, there's no zones, ldoms, rcap or the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: DustinT
6 Replies
Parse::Method::Signatures::TypeConstraint(3)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	      Parse::Method::Signatures::TypeConstraint(3)

NAME
Parse::Method::Signatures::TypeConstraint - turn parsed TC data into Moose TC object DESCRIPTION
Class used to turn PPI elements into Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint objects. ATTRIBUTES
tc Lazy Build. The Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint object for this type constraint, built when requested. "tc_callback" will be called for each individual component type in turn. tc_callback Type: CodeRef Default: "find_registered_constraint" Callback used to turn type names into type objects. See "type_constraint_callback" in Parse::Method::Signatures for more details and an example. from_namespace Type: ClassName If provided, then the default "tc_callback" will search for MooseX::Types in this package. METHODS
find_registered_constraint Will search for an imported MooseX::Types in "from_namespace" (if provided). Failing that it will ask the Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Registry for a type with the given name. If all else fails, it will simple return the type as a string, so that Moose's auto-vivification of classnames to type will work. to_string String representation of the type constraint, approximately as parsed. SEE ALSO
Parse::Method::Signatures, MooseX::Types, MooseX::Types::Util. AUTHORS
Florian Ragwitz <rafl@debian.org>. Ash Berlin <ash@cpan.org>. LICENSE
Licensed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-02-28 Parse::Method::Signatures::TypeConstraint(3)