Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Install boot required in SVM ?? Post 302408091 by jlliagre on Sunday 28th of March 2010 03:07:18 AM
Old 03-28-2010
Okay, interesting. So after all, the bootblk might to be part of the slice containing the filesystem and not to the label as I originally thought. In the former case, it is duplicated when mirroring is set up.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

cant boot/install from CD

Hi all , I have an E2900 SPARC IV that has Solaris 10 installed , I am trying to replace solaris 10 with soalris 9/04 , But the installation is giving me an error: Cannot assemble drivers for root /ssm@0,0/pci@18,700000/pci@4/ide@2/cdrom@0,0:b Cannot mount root on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppass
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Help required to install packages

Hi All, I was told to install multiple packages on my solaris server. Is it possible to install multiple packages from a directory or CD. Or I need to install one by one. Please suggest. Thanks, Deepak (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naw_deepak
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Creating A Solaris Zone - Unable to install - Are network settings required?

Hi i have created a solaris zone but have not yet connected any network cables for this new zone, can i set the zone up without running the command 'add net' and not adding an ip or physical interface? i tried to add dummy internet settings and get this zonecfg:coddr> add net... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbiesolaris10
4 Replies

4. Solaris

flar restore with svm mirrors failing to create boot image

In a Solaris9 environment I'm trying to restore flash archive (flar) with SVM mirrored devices to same server via jumpstart server and it is failing to create boot file and drops down to a command prompt in single user mode, metastat -i and metastat -p output looks good when compared to the ones... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbak
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

required resize /boot partition in linux

Hi, In my linux box I have installed /boot partition with 100MB. I have done compile for a newer kernel. The both kernels are required to me. Finally /boot partition has using 100%. I need to resize the /boot. Any body give the solution how to do resize the /boot partition without dusturbing the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: parsrigum
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Cannot Boot Cd TO Install Solaris 11

Recently our school acquired a number of Sun Blade 100 systems from a university that was previously using them as a computational cluster. We intend to rig them to do the same thing, but they failed to give us the head node, and all the machines we have are still configured to boot from network.... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alphonse509
16 Replies

7. Programming

How to automatically install all modules required by a script from CPAN?

Having a script.pl how can I automatically download from CPAN all required modules and install and update as required? Something like "emerge -uDNav world" for the perl? ---------- Post updated at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous update was at 05:28 PM ---------- Doesn't matter I've found it ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tribe
6 Replies
SVM(3)									 1								    SVM(3)

The SVM class

INTRODUCTION
CLASS SYNOPSIS
SVM SVM Constants o const integer$SVM::C_SVC0 o const integer$SVM::NU_SVC1 o const integer$SVM::ONE_CLASS2 o const integer$SVM::EPSILON_SVR3 o const integer$SVM::NU_SVR4 o const integer$SVM::KERNEL_LINEAR0 o const integer$SVM::KERNEL_POLY1 o const integer$SVM::KERNEL_RBF2 o const integer$SVM::KERNEL_SIGMOID3 o const integer$SVM::KERNEL_PRECOMPUTED4 o const integer$SVM::OPT_TYPE101 o const integer$SVM::OPT_KERNEL_TYPE102 o const integer$SVM::OPT_DEGREE103 o const integer$SVM::OPT_SHRINKING104 o const integer$SVM::OPT_PROPABILITY105 o const integer$SVM::OPT_GAMMA201 o const integer$SVM::OPT_NU202 o const integer$SVM::OPT_EPS203 o const integer$SVM::OPT_P204 o const integer$SVM::OPT_COEF_ZERO205 o const integer$SVM::OPT_C206 o const integer$SVM::OPT_CACHE_SIZE207 Methods o public SVM::__construct (void ) o public float svm::crossvalidate (array $problem, int $number_of_folds) o public array SVM::getOptions (void ) o public bool SVM::setOptions (array $params) o public SVMModel svm::train (array $problem, [array $weights]) PREDEFINED CONSTANTS
SVM CONSTANTS
o SVM::C_SVC -The basic C_SVC SVM type. The default, and a good starting point o SVM::NU_SVC -The NU_SVC type uses a different, more flexible, error weighting o SVM::ONE_CLASS -One class SVM type. Train just on a single class, using outliers as negative examples o SVM::EPSILON_SVR -A SVM type for regression (predicting a value rather than just a class) o SVM::NU_SVR -A NU style SVM regression type o SVM::KERNEL_LINEAR -A very simple kernel, can work well on large document classification problems o SVM::KERNEL_POLY -A polynomial kernel o SVM::KERNEL_RBF -The common Gaussian RBD kernel. Handles non-linear problems well and is a good default for classification o SVM::KERNEL_SIGMOID -A kernel based on the sigmoid function. Using this makes the SVM very similar to a two layer sigmoid based neural network o SVM::KERNEL_PRECOMPUTED -A precomputed kernel - currently unsupported. o SVM::OPT_TYPE -The options key for the SVM type o SVM::OPT_KERNEL_TYPE -The options key for the kernel type o SVM::OPT_DEGREE - o SVM::OPT_SHRINKING -Training parameter, boolean, for whether to use the shrinking heuristics o SVM::OPT_PROBABILITY -Training parameter, boolean, for whether to collect and use probability estimates o SVM::OPT_GAMMA -Algorithm parameter for Poly, RBF and Sigmoid kernel types. o SVM::OPT_NU -The option key for the nu parameter, only used in the NU_ SVM types o SVM::OPT_EPS -The option key for the Epsilon parameter, used in epsilon regression o SVM::OPT_P -Training parameter used by Episilon SVR regression o SVM::OPT_COEF_ZERO -Algorithm parameter for poly and sigmoid kernels o SVM::OPT_C -The option for the cost parameter that controls tradeoff between errors and generality - effectively the penalty for misclassifying training examples. o SVM::OPT_CACHE_SIZE -Memory cache size, in MB PHP Documentation Group SVM(3)