Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: change the input method .
Operating Systems Linux Debian change the input method . Post 302406824 by runeveryday on Wednesday 24th of March 2010 02:42:02 AM
Old 03-24-2010
change the input method .

i open the google search and want to search something, now , i want to change the input method ,but i don't know how to change the default input.

the default is english, how to exchange with others. thanks in advance

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Backup method

Hi I'm trying to work out the best method for creating a backup under SCO OpenServer. I would like to perform unattended backups to tape of various file systems, possibly using a script etc. So far I've looked at the Backup Manager that comes with SCO and that cannot perform unattended... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: synamics
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

search file, change existing value based on input (awk help)

I have a file (status.file) of the form: valueA 3450 valueB -20 valueC -340 valueD 48 I am tailing a data.file, and need to search and modify a value in status.file...the tail is: tail -f data.file | awk '{ print $3, ($NF - $(NF-1)) }' which will produce lines that look like this: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nortonloaf
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Optimized Method

Hi All, I have got two files. File A with 50000 records and File B with some 500 million records. I need to extract the mapping data (common data) from both the files. There should be definitely many ways :) though I have a way which is definitely not optimzed and takes a longer time... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: matrixmadhan
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

change standard input ?

Dear... I have a scrpit that contains multiple read command.... when I run the script I have to enter 3 variables so that I can get the output.. but, I dont want to put those 3 inputs manually every time... I want to make a shell that reads the 3 inputs from a file. the script name is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yahyaaa
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change ip from user input

I have 2 Servers IP: 1)10.1.1.27 2)10.1.2.27 #more /etc/postfix/transport Domain.com smtp:ServerIP Now i want to change the smtp:ServerIP according to user interaction: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: telnor
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change in Input feed based on condition file

Sorry Guys for not being able to explain in one of my earlier post. I am now putting my requirement with the input file and desired output file. In the below input file - Transaction code is at position 31:40. Business code is from position 318:321 TSCM00000005837 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: varunrbs
7 Replies

7. Solaris

svc:/network/physical:default: Method "/lib/svc/method/net-physical" failed with exit status 96. [ n

After a memory upgrade all network interfaces are misconfigued. How do i resolve this issue. Below are some out puts.thanks. ifconfig: plumb: SIOCLIFADDIF: eg000g0:2: no such interface # ifconfig eg1000g0:2 plumb ifconfig: plumb: SIOCLIFADDIF: eg1000g0:2: no such interface # ifconfig... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: andersonedouard
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to read command line input and change it to some form

Hi, I want to write a small code in which script changes command line input to some form. Example script.sh a1 a2 a3 a4 ..... output should be "a1|a2|a3|....." Number of inputs in command line can be any variable (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raza Ali
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change Date Input :-

I have Below Input :- X1=03 ### Hour Y1=20160405 ## Date Z1=3 ## I want to Back 3 Hour Output List=03 02 01 Y1=20160405 Input:- X1=02 ### Hour Y1=20160405 ## Date Z1=4 ## I want to Back 4 Hour Output:- List=02 01 24 23 Y1=20160404 ### Date Will Change (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: asavaliya
13 Replies
GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)                                               User Commands                                              GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)

NAME
grub-render-label - generate a .disk_label for Apple Macs. SYNOPSIS
grub-render-label [OPTION...] [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
Render Apple .disk_label. -b, --bgcolor=COLOR use COLOR for background -c, --color=COLOR use COLOR for text -f, --font=FILE use FILE as font (PF2). -i, --input=FILE read text from FILE. -o, --output=FILE set output filename. Default is STDOUT -t, --text=STRING set the label to render -v, --verbose print verbose messages. -?, --help give this help list --usage give a short usage message -V, --version print program version Mandatory or optional arguments to long options are also mandatory or optional for any corresponding short options. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-grub@gnu.org>. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for grub-render-label is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and grub-render-label programs are properly installed at your site, the command info grub-render-label should give you access to the complete manual. grub-render-label (GRUB) 2.02-2ubuntu8.3 July 2018 GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)